Max Blumenthal interview on Israels double standards

Page 9 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 7:36 am

Tequila wrote:
I wouldn't bother. Basic facts get ignored by him. He'd be perfectly happy for the Arabs to commit a second Holocaust in the Middle East. He's said he'd vote for Hamas. No further discussion necessary.

Appeals to emotion won't work, as you should know by now. I don't advocate holocausts, against Jews or otherwise. The hamas thing was a joke I made in a spur of the moment to dismiss a thread made by a prolific zionist poster that used to be a denizen here. I thought we'd been through this.

Thats not to say that I can't understand why Gazans on the ground wouldn't support Hamas. I watched videos of people who used to hate Hamas that have now become dyed in the wool Hamas supporters because of the events of August 2014. The so called 'Operation Protective edge' has done more to drum up Hamas support than ten years of Hamas propaganda ever could. Likud and Hamas are two sides of the same rotten coin.

Tequila wrote:
Meanwhile, despite everything, Israel continues to prosper.

Fine, lets take away their star-spangled tugboat of free tanks, free planes, free money and special diplomatic privileges then see if they still 'continue to prosper'. I guarantee it will deteriorate into something resembling any other unremarkable or unconsequential middle east state.

Israel doesnt prosper because of the people who live there, it prospers because it is a political basket case, so its 'soccer mom' the United States treats it like its special snowflake despite the fact that its the classroom bully. Israel gets endowed with gifts and is spoilt rotten because 'little Jimmy' can 'do not wrong' when in fact it brazenly does.

My deviant art profile

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 8:00 am

So what would happen if Hamas succeeded in destroying the Jewish state? Consider how other Islamist groups are treating their non-Muim populations. They mean it when they talk of mass killings, they mean it when they talk of making Jews orphans, they mean it when they spout their hatred non stop. It's not an appeal to emotion, it's a look at what is likely to happen.

If you think the Jews are likely to let their women end up like Yazidi sex slaves, think again.

The Muslims won't tolerate a sizable Jewish presence anywhere in the Middle East. I won't even bother going into the history of dhimmitude and Jews forced to flee.

Any non-Jewish population in the ME has to be armed to the teeth and willing to defend itself.

For the record: Israel doesn't need U.S. military assistance. They would function just fine without the aid. The U.S. give far more to the Arabs than they do to Israel. I'd be in favour of stopping all foreign aid to the Middle East.

Ruveyn might have died.

Persimmonpudding
Toucan
Toucan

07 Dec 2014, 9:11 am

Look how they're treating Muslim populations.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 5:50 am

As if to prove my point when talking about Muslims slaughtering the Yahood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w9fPNXH ... ZbLH5O0N4g

Mukherjee80
Raven
Raven

08 Dec 2014, 5:52 pm

Tequila wrote:
I wouldn't bother. Basic facts get ignored by him.

That's rich. Tequila is one of those pro-Israel fanatics who is so desperate to make excuses for Israel that he won't even admit the most basic facts about her.

It's obvious that the Arab inhabitants of Palestine had no moral obligation to agree to the establishment of a Jewish state where they lived, and that if a Jewish state was going to be established in Palestine against the wishes of the Arab inhabitants it was going to have to be done by force, and that in the event the Jews forced about 700,000 Arabs to leave their homes, and that Israel has never let them back in since.

It's not obvious to Tequila though. His Zionist websites says the Palestinians' plight is entirely their own fault, so that's good enough for him.

Sometimes I think I'd prefer it if these people just came out and said "might is right" or something.

Which reminds me ... Tequila, what do you make of this quote? (It's just rhetoric, apparently.)

Persimmonpudding wrote:
It's about time you saw what hate actually looks like. Islam is a crappy and violent religion. They are a filthy misogynistic child-raping non-culture. The Palestinians are violent, and I question their authenticity as members of the human race. I recommend their immediate extermination. They are genetically inferior, mentally stunted, ungrateful savages.

Mukherjee80
Raven
Raven

08 Dec 2014, 5:53 pm

Persimmonpudding wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
I presume from your post content thus far you are Israeli.
I am as Goy as they come and American.

Goy is a derogatory term Jews use for non-Jews. The only time I see non-Jews referring to themselves as "goys" is when they're trying to make some sarcastic reference to Jewish supremacism.

Persimmonpudding
Toucan
Toucan

08 Dec 2014, 7:50 pm

Mukherjee80 wrote:
Persimmonpudding wrote:
thomas81 wrote:
I presume from your post content thus far you are Israeli.
I am as Goy as they come and American.

Goy is a derogatory term Jews use for non-Jews. The only time I see non-Jews referring to themselves as "goys" is when they're trying to make some sarcastic reference to Jewish supremacism.
The only time I've heard the term "goy" used is by non-Jews talking about a Jewish cultural item, saying "I may come across as rather goy, here, but..." or "I'm as goy as they come, but this stuffed cabbage is excellent" or something else along those lines. I have never actually heard a Jew use the term.

Now, if someone were to call me a "gentile," I would say, "I prefer 'godless heathen,' please." :D

Rollo
Raven
Raven

13 Dec 2014, 4:06 pm

It's obvious that the establishment of Israel by force was an act of aggression by Jews against the Palestinian Arabs, but in acquiring land by force the Jews were just doing what countless other peoples had done before them. But consider this-

1. Jews have been telling themselves and the rest of the world the self-serving narrative that "we're the victims so only our interests matter" for the last 3,000 years, and now they're whining about Palestinians doing the same.

2. Jews have been at the forefront of European leftist movements, diverting them from their supposed support for the working classes towards support for internationalism and a self-destructive love for 'The Other', and now Jews are whining about how leftists have taken up the Palestinian cause.

3. Jews are whining about Islam being hell-bent on world domination, when Islam is just a mutant version of the Jews' own supremacist religion.

Well boo hoo hoo.