Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

I hope you're all going to have a good NYE and a great 2015.

It's 9.5 hrs to go for our time zone. I probably won't be doing much until it's almost midnight. My wife and I may go down to the beach to watch the fireworks around the bay. Two beers and I'll be done. lol

Just wish I was allowed to fly my drone at night.

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm

drone you say? :chin: what kind of drone?

i just find it hard to believe that it's here so soon, again. eh, i guess everyone says that though.

they say time flies when you have fun, but this year was more of a chore than fun to me. next year will be different.

i know i won't be doing much. probably going to my aunt's some counties away - it will have been quite a while since we've all met up there, we don't do so as often anymore for whatever strange reason. (could it be their new floor?)

PDT here, 28 hours left in the year.

cheers, WP mates.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Dec 2014, 11:02 pm

Thanks for the good wishes. Wishing you the same from here in RSA. It's only 6 a m here right now so you'll be there way ahead of us.

So this drone has no lights? (if it does, it could be mistaken for part of a small scale alien surveillance device and Air Force deployed as a precaution...) :alien:

Bring on 2015 and may it be truly a special year for us all... :rendeer:

To you too Kip: thanks for being part of a great team here on WP. Wishing you a better 2015 and may we continue to see a lot of you here on WP as well.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2014, 4:37 am

Happy New year! and usual I'll be dancing through another one, too. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

mpe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Dec 2014, 6:31 am

Happy New Year, currently half past midnight 1st January 2015

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

Yes, happy New Year. It's now nearly the end of the first day of 2015. I'm turning 35 this year, good lord, I'm getting old.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 1:45 pm

Jono wrote:
Yes, happy New Year. It's now nearly the end of the first day of 2015. I'm turning 35 this year, good lord, I'm getting old.

'SORRY' one 'feels' that way; I'm turning 55 this year, and feel younger than ever, and can do things I could never do before.

And YES I CAN PROVE THAT with irrefutable evidence, and smiles. :)

Perhaps if one makes that their 'new resolution' instead.....;)

Be careful what one wishes for or even speaks of, is just my well educated, versed, and experience now in life.

Life has taught me that lesson well, as now I live with the strength of a Pro-Athlete instead of an invalid. :)

Age means nothing for one who lives WELL. :)

NO offense intended; what one just said is common but potentially very dangerous self-inflicted small talk that most everyone participates in after they reach the age of 25 or so, amusingly enough, for me now, looking back from the perspective I have now, as I easily AND COMMONLY, IN FACT, ALMOST ALWAYS, surpass the abilities of folks who are 25 who are thinking AND ACTING like I used to now. :)

SO YEAH, it might JUST be good advice but mileage varies depending on innate and environmental factors. :)

It's just an 'Aspie monologue thingy' I'm doing here.

Never mind me, as I use this for amusing 'material' in other places per SPECIAL INTEREST..New Year's Resolution.. 2015 style. :)

alex
Developer
Developer

01 Jan 2015, 2:14 pm

happy 2015

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 3:03 pm

aghogday wrote:
Jono wrote:

'SORRY' one 'feels' that way; I'm turning 55 this year, and feel younger than ever, and can do things I could never do before.

Be careful what one wishes for or even speaks of, is just my well educated, versed, and experience now in life.

Life has taught me that lesson well, as now I live with the strength of a Pro-Athlete instead of an invalid. :)

NO offense intended; what one just said is common but potentially very dangerous self-inflicted small talk that most everyone participates in after they reach the age of 25 or so, amusingly enough, for me now, looking back from the perspective I have now, as I easily AND COMMONLY, IN FACT, ALMOST ALWAYS, surpass the abilities of folks who are 25 who are thinking AND ACTING like I used to now. :)

SO YEAH, it might JUST be good advice but mileage varies depending on innate and environmental factors. :)

Never mind me, as I use this for amusing 'material' in other places per SPECIAL INTEREST..New Year's Resolution.. 2015 style. :)

I suppose so. I only hope that I can get a girlfriend before I get too old.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

Jono wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Jono wrote:

I suppose so. I only hope that I can get a girlfriend before I get too old.

I know that feeling as I only had two REAL GIRLFRIENDS that liked me as much as I liked them FOR AN EXTENDED period of time, by the time I reached the age of 29. AND fortunately, for me then, I was able to marry the second one at age 29 and she 19, as truly I had RELATIVELY few social clues or cues about THAT THEN. :)

And I don't know if I would be able to get married again, now, if something happened to my wife of almost 25 years of marriage, as I am a tough act to keep up with now.

But true, I have at least a hundred young twenty-something year old girls of dance who say they like me, and some who even say they love me, just based on my dance, but nah, they haven't gotten to know the whole storm of me in tornado-like ALL WAKING HOURS energy WITH absolutely no stress for me that my wife has been able to accommodate, NOW. :)

In short, it stresses her out, often, and I understand that as there was a time where I could not accommodate high CONSTANT positive energy from others too. My mother is like that, OVERALL, STILL AT AGE 80, so maybe I inherited that from her. :)

She has almost 25 years of practice (my wife); it would be hard to break another girl in for 'her', I'm almost sure. :)

I'm like a fair ride, or Disney WORLD, LIKE my WIFE SAYS NOW, nice to visit, but it GETS OLD quick if one does it every day, AS my wife has toughened herself up TO 'RIDE'..:)

AND SHE warns my girl FRIENDS, when she gets the chance, I guess, just in case, I become available. ;)

What an altruistic girl she is and it's hard to call her a woman, as even now at age 44 going on 45 in a few months, she still is mistaken for early 20's herself. And yes she's at least as beautiful as ALL my girl FRIENDS OF DANCE.

I have to say for one, as far as I know, I have been the most unfortunate person of 'all' AND the most fortunate of 'all' I know of people, ALL in one life.

And thank GOD, I once again am, living in the fortunate place.

That EXPERIENCE truly better provides one, both wisdom and empathy for others, I find now, for sure. :)

AND truly and sincerely, I hope you find the best of that place too, friend, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 AGAIN!

That LIFE EXPERIENCE truly better provides one, both FULLER wisdom and empathy for others, I find now, for sure. :)

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm

Happy New Year. Drone footage of the Hong Kong fireworks.