Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Page 3 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2015, 5:30 am

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 8:34 am

Grommit wrote:
The very fact that we are must explain that we also part of the great scheme of things. So in my opinion everybody and everything is a god. Even my left handedness that I was born with is just as godly as the right. I will sit on the left hand of god and I will still be god. I'm a slave to society but I am god. I'm happy to travel to my original birthplace which is far away in another dimensional universe. Peace

I like your attitude.

Your last is rather disheartening though. It sounds too much like a supernatural belief for me. Are you saying you sent yourself here?

Regards
DL

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Jan 2015, 9:55 am

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 10:03 am

badgerface wrote:

I like Eckart Tolle's views and OMG there is not much doubt in my mind that he is somewhere, at least, on the Broader Autism Phenotype.

And in listening to his hardships of life, they sound so much like many of the stories of toil and trouble here on this Internet site among the outcasts that tell their personal stories here.

The greatest thing about that per my own life, is, it gave AND STILL GIVES me so much time for introspection with nature walking desolate beaches with only creatures and no cultural artifacts.

The American Indians had not much problem understanding that they and other animals are expressing the Universe as is, and that the genetic memories that even science now shows exists in higher order mammals were their ancestors speaking to them, by way of Carl Jung Archetypes COMING further KNOWN AS TRUTH, in scientific proof, as we speak.

The world is such a melting pot of different cultures and languages for the essence of this simple truth that animals express without questioning it with prejudices of complex languages and cultures.

And in expressing the Universe, we humans have the ability to be our own Universe expressed in unique ways, differing from the other fractals of Universe, making 'relative' free wills known, in different expressions of 'our' own Unique Universe, as snowflakes similar but not quite the same.

It's truly of sad to me that humans can make such a simple and LIVING TRUTH, per humans, as just one expression of the Universe, as is, so complex and divisive, sometimes, only over semantic arguments per Nature, GOD, or Universe being one and same and truly only another housing of word to cover the same basic essence of truth.

However, our unique ability to create these differences, as unique creators too, does set us apart from other animals on this earth, it seems from external view.

Sometimes the most difficult thing of all is to know we are saying the same essence of truth, only with different clothes in housing of words.

If the Gospel of Thomas per gnostic Christianity is any REAL true reflection of the historical man Jesus, there is no doubt in my mind that he was more of a NATURIST than anything we see in the myths of modern Christianity.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

And truly, per that highly metaphorical text, as reported, 'he' set out to set folks (who had the ability to understand it) free with the truth about humans as simply expressions of the Universe in NOW per the real potential of Heaven in now, when one lets all the complexities of language and culture go, and just enjoys NOW expressing one's place in the Universe as the Universe as is.

That's why I love to dance so much everywhere I go, to get away from thoughts, as truly they are abstract constructs of tools used to describe reality, as is, and of course to communicate and cooperate as a social animal for basic instinctual human survival.

I rather live it free, when possible, without attempting to analyze it.

And that is the essence of Truth that Tolle speaks of.

But obviously he is not 'ADHD' like me. ;)

Sitting still AND MEDITATING will NOT work for me. He 'has the robot' kind of 'Asperger's syndrome', AS METAPHOR of course, as he is NOT diagnosed. :)

I for one, have the FIRECRACKER type, AND I MUST move to escape thoughts.

Sitting still is TOO FRIGGING BORING FOR ME. ;)

And regulated dance through structures and guidelines per competition and goals will not work, either for me, or in martial arts, as back TO THINK AND ANALYSIS IS WHERE that to me, takes one again.

I just LET IT ALL GO AND FLOW with the Universe as TOTALLY FREE, AND NOT AGAINST gravity with human rules and guidelines.

And people ask me to teach them how to do what I do in martial arts and ballet looking dance.

And I simply tell them I have no F**King idea what I am doing, and I want to keep it that way.

'Copy me if you can.'

And to date, no one has been able to do that.

Not even me, to duplicate what I just did myself, as as my snow flake of ballet and martial arts dance walk, IS ALWAYS EVOLVING TO SOMETHING NEW AND UNIQUE IN THE HOUSE OF ANOTHER UNIVERSE of dance.

SO YEAH, THE MULTI-VERSE is me too IN DANCE!

AND YEAH, sometimes when I do poetry I do the same.

No worries over copyright for me. ;)

It's like a fingerprint, with no way to truly get away with it, if caught. ;)

YEAH, FREE VERSE IS ME in every now.

And I am 'killing' every second of now, in bliss this way.

And yeah, it's a perfection of practice and NEVER EVER GOAL!

BUT he he! to explain it to someone else in a way they will understand it IS THE JOB OF JOB! ;)

And nah, the gospel of Thomas takes REALLY DEEP EYES TO UNDERSTAND, and was never ever designed for the HEARD OF HERD, AND THAT'S FOR SURE!

I TRY TO be DIFFERent, in this way, I REALLY DO BUT truly it's not easy to explain in human words.

So that is why I dance IT to the dance walk of 2906 miles now, everywhere I go in my metro area of hundreds of thousands of folks, to the tune of 17 months now.

Additionally, including Rave Dance Hall, for 42 weeks, this week, with hundred of college age students, in one of the top 100 dance clubs in the U.S., in Pensacola Florida, per Old Seville Quarter.

Sometimes the walk says much more than the talk ever can in words alone, at least, in steps that someone can see. ;)

And truly my message is only FREE ONESELF FROM THE RESTRAINTS OF CULTURE and JUST LET IT GO AND FLOW WITH the gravity of GOD.

Same basic message as the DISNEY MOVIE FROZEN.

AND yeah all those other human abstract constructs that TRULY say basically the same thing about that three letter symbol BUT is also the sad cause of division and destruction of so many human minds, bodies, and LIVES just for the vehicle and vessel of different housing of words.

And that's the price of human 'relative' free will.

And yeah, it is worth IT, when one TRULY FINDS 'A WAY' TO SET one SELF FREE!

BUT EASY IN THIS modern cultural WORLD..

'HELL' NO!

So the Disney MOVIES will CONTINUE TO COME AGAIN IN GLORY TO judge the living and the dead and THE MAGICKAL KINGDOM WILL HAVE NO END.

yeah.. i like RELIGIOUS satire too..;)

SO may THE FORCE be with you...

'AND ALSO WITH YOU'. ;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 10:18 am

^^

Quite ignorant. Thanks.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

badgerface wrote:

Literalism does enslave the mind but religion did have it's use at one time. I think we are outgrowing it though.
Finally.

The only God fit to rule men is a man.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

GnosticBishop wrote:
^^

Quite ignorant. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Care to elaborate.

IGNORANT about what. ;)

And yes,

you are welcome to ask more
QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS. ;)

Narrator
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 7:58 pm

aghogday wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
^^

Quite ignorant. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Care to elaborate.

IGNORANT about what. ;)

And yes,

aghd I'm certainly glad you post here. You may be esoteric and give new meaning to eccentric, and I often find it difficult to navigate the maze that you weave. You can be frustrating and almost evil in your punnery (my word), all while entertaining us, like a parody of the fool who is actually clever, with the dance that you choreograph with words. And in doing it your way, you show the short-sightedness of the intolerance which follows in your wake - a litmus test of those who respond to you.

Cheers!

And a blank look rarely means a blank mind.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2015, 11:50 pm

Narrator wrote:
aghogday wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
^^

Quite ignorant. Thanks.

Regards
DL

Care to elaborate.

IGNORANT about what. ;)

And yes,

aghd I'm certainly glad you post here. You may be esoteric and give new meaning to eccentric, and I often find it difficult to navigate the maze that you weave. You can be frustrating and almost evil in your punnery (my word), all while entertaining us, like a parody of the fool who is actually clever, with the dance that you choreograph with words. And in doing it your way, you show the short-sightedness of the intolerance which follows in your wake - a litmus test of those who respond to you.

Cheers!

Thanks, early on, I knew you would be the one to figure it ALL out. ;)

It's nice to have you hear too, believe me, that's truth. :)

And hell yes!

Cheers!

And trust me.. this ain't nothing compared to what I do in REAL LIFE 'FOOTLOOSE TOWN'.

JUST imagine Kevin BACON faster.. stronger.. like the 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN..

;) AT 2914 MILES in 17 months of fullest FOOTLOOSE ACTION! in dance!..:)

Life is FUN.. and that's all i truly have to say.. for now!

Truly the fool wins.. when one plays the fool.. as director.. producer.. and actor of one's OWNED relative free will PLAY!

In practice, at least. ;)

And to be honest, in all sense of human empathy, my goal here is to simply pave the way for others to feel comfortable to express themselves here freely WHO TRULY ARE ECCENTRIC in the Autistic sense of that in reciprocal social communication.

Yes...

Jes suis Charlie is me.. without the bullets..;)

i'm too clever for that..;)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 3:11 am

I am nobodies slave and I have no master I am free to do as I wish because god does not exist!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 10:55 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am nobodies slave and I have no master I am free to do as I wish because god does not exist!

Spoken as a logical fallacy but no argument.

Regards
DL

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 11:09 am

Truths are often obtained through other avenues not named Logic.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 11:36 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

True but if not filtered through your logic and reason, then their truth is not recognized.

Truth is a treasure to the mind.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... /mary.html

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Regards
DL

badgerface
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

This is correct for some things - it's illogical to believe anything without evidence, and particularly if there is substantial evidence to the contrary; although the truth is that a lot of people do . . .

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2015, 11:45 am

GnosticBishop wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Spoken as a logical fallacy but no argument.

Regards
DL

GOD is both a rational and emotional THING.. AMONG many other THINGS.. AND FEELINGS PER mother nature TRUTH.

TO NOT use an entire mind and body in POTENTIAL balance of emotions is a terrible thing to lose.....even IF one ever has it or finds it.. as GOD is mysterious like that with 'her' children.....

And perhaps one day this will make sense to one.. but perhaps a challenge too.. as English is not one's first language..perhaps...

But still French is a very emotional language when used with TRUE EMOTIONAL power.. PER THE ONLY FEELING THAT TRULY MOVES HUMANS IN action and not just empty words of not much of anything but talk...

Words.. without essence of emotion are just housing of VEHICLES AND VESSELS OF empty things.. sadly as it.. IS so.. for those who never have these tears of truth....

IN other words.. words without emotions ARE ONLY MYTHS.... when IT comes to truly being human...as is... evolved to be....

So is one myth or human.. just something to think about.. as when folks are made into myths.. misery and despair can occur...

Is better to be a legend NOW than myth.. as at least.. someone.. notices a life..... and tells a story of flesh and blood... truth or lie.. however.. that and 'they' may come.. as FREEDOM of emotion balanced reason.... OR not.. of course.. on the course and journey of life in NOW.. and not some ancient time of human myth.... re-written over the course of centuries and Aeons alike...

Grommit
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

I've always thought that religion, science, mathematics, philosophy, metaphysics, astronomy, astrology, art, music where all part of the same thing. And it's only that one is always waiting for the other to catch up somehow. Everything that has ever been thought of has been thought by the human mind. So every thing ever written was written by man. So it's silly we even argue about it anyway. everything is only a theory until proven fact. The only way all this makes sense to me is to observe nature and it's physics, technology and how it interacts with the environment. We do have laws in nature and obstacles man kind has tried to overcome. We need to realise that all of our existence has been created from the human mind and it really does not matter what you believe in as long as it brings you peace and happiness, because that's all that really matters in life, Your happiness. your god is symbolic to your happiness, you may only get one life who knows, it's only sceptical NOT FACT. So live it at your happiest