Page 96 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 105  Next

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 4:52 pm

sophisticated wrote:

1 minute after his death or 100 years after is death, it makes no difference. What is important is that you have a reliable chain of narrators.

Are you for real. Read your scriptures again, they are all over the show. Have a look at the various narratives concerning the tomb, all have different people, stones rolled aside, stones in place, one woman, three women, no women, before sunset, in the morning, and on and on. http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra_res.htm

It is clearly a made up narrative to explain why Jesus, who claimed that the apocalypse was about to occur and that he would be anointed the son of man, and his twelve disciples would rule the twelve tribes under him, was killed by crucifixion.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 4:56 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Come back a week later and no one has proven God or String theory, and people are still arguing over piddly semantics.

Nothing changed.

True but the original post asked not for proof of God, simply it asks is there any evidence. So far all those claiming God have produced zero evidence.

"Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand" Karl Marx

DentArthurDent
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 5:12 pm

aghogday wrote:
Quite Frankly, if you are suggesting I am lying you can go to 'Hell'

Well not exactly, I think you believe what you are saying so in that context you are not lying. However you provide NO evidence other than the short vid of you pressing weights. Human memory and perception is a very unstable and inaccurate thing.

First up you are presenting yourself as evidence for the existence of God. This claim cannot be taken at face value. And it would appear that you are making several unjustified assumptions

1. That you were diagnosed correctly
2. That it is impossible for homeostasis to kick in and reverse the illnesses you were suffering from
3. That you recovered is due to the intervention of some kind of god.

Also you make claims such as "and dance walk a martial arts ballet style of dance" and that you are a legendary dancer there are more claims but these two you can verify with footage. There is also mention of other deft and butterfly like abilities you can post them to if you like

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 6:07 pm

DentArthurDent wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Quite Frankly, if you are suggesting I am lying you can go to 'Hell'

Well not exactly, I think you believe what you are saying so in that context you are not lying. However you provide NO evidence other than the short vid of you pressing weights. Human memory and perception is a very unstable and inaccurate thing.

First up you are presenting yourself as evidence for the existence of God. This claim cannot be taken at face value. And it would appear that you are making several unjustified assumptions

1. That you were diagnosed correctly
2. That it is impossible for homeostasis to kick in and reverse the illnesses you were suffering from
3. That you recovered is due to the intervention of some kind of god.

Also you make claims such as "and dance walk a martial arts ballet style of dance" and that you are a legendary dancer there are more claims but these two you can verify with footage. There is also mention of other deft and butterfly like abilities you can post them to if you like

Dear Arthur, how many frigging times do I have to tell you that I am a free verse poet
who is heavily into the art of WRITING metaphor.

SPECIAL INTEREST.

PERIOD.

CAPICE?

I believe in an all natural GOD and ALL NATURAL HUMAN POTENTIAL
THAT CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH
INNATE INSTINCT AND INTUITION.

THAT'S ALL REAL DUDE.

AND I'M NOT SAYING MY ALL REAL NATURAL HUMAN MIRACLES OTHERWISE KNOWN IN MY BOOK AS EXCELLING IN HUMAN POTENTIAL EXCEEDS THE HIGHER LEVELS OF OTHER FOLK'S ACCOMPLISHMENTS, IN TOTALLY related OR UNRELATED DISCIPLINES OF MIND AND BODY BALANCE, IN GREATER HUMAN POTENTIAL.

BUT NEVER THE LESS, WHAT I CAN DO NOW IS COOL, AND OBSERVED BY OTHERS IN REAL FLESH AND BLOOD LIFE, AS TRULY IMPRESSIVE IN MEETING HIGHER LEVELS OF HUMAN POTENTIAL, WHICH AGAIN, IS WHAT I METAPHOR, AS ALL NATURAL HUMAN MIRACLES.

GOD, I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR NOW FOR YOU;

AS I AM CERTAINLY DOING MY BEST TO DO JUST THAT
FOR JUST
YOU,
PLEASE..:)

AND I'VE FRIGGING ALREADY PROVIDED LINKS TO MY DANCE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
HERE, FOR EVIDENCE, ALL EASILY FOUND IN THE NEXT TO LAST POST OF MY BLOG,
FOR NOW.

The moderators here, get tired of me providing THAT EVIDENCE OVER AND OVER,
SO THEY SPANK MY HAND, SO I CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE THAT EVIDENCE,
directly as such, here.

AND THAT'S OKAY, AS ALL I AM ATTEMPTING TO DO HERE,
IS TO SHOW FOLKS THAT
THEY TOO,
CAN BE
AS
FREE AS ME;

IF THEY ARE COURAGEOUS
ENOUGH TO DO WHATEVER
THEY WILL TO DO, TO BE FREE!..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2015, 6:49 pm

Additionally, Arthur, for 'you' who probably do not lift any big weights; just guessing; I'm not sure.

If 'you' do a 'little research' on the big YOUTUBE INTERNET YOU WILL not find anyone doing 14 slow leg presses on a STRAIGHT ALSO KNOWN AS PARALLEL LEG PRESS LIKE ME, with their arms raised up with 930LBS 'CAUSE IT IS MUCH HARDER than the run of the mill, 45 degree leg press machines, where steroid heads press up to 2300 LBS on those machines, per record by Ronnie Coleman, a previous Mr Universe winner who is pumped up big time on the juice of anabolic steroids.

But anyway, the twins here can explain more of that in 'bodybuilder language' if you like, for that.

Caution, the F word is part of 'REAL' body-builder language; like that or not..;)

They have a hard enough time, by their own words, on a machine like this with 400LBS...

Need I say more...

Dude, you have no idea what I do, per the gravity and intensity of it; 'cause 'you' do not have a clue
of the specialities of human potential that I do excel in, in amazing human potential.

'Your' suggestion that IT is no big deal,

is the most ignorant thing I have heard, all year long, starting IN January, at least...

Other folks says 'HOLY SH**', under their breath, Or OUT LOUD, as I've already evidenced here too,
by video and female gym attendant, in another You Tube video, 'only' at 810LBS, then,
WHO KNOWS WHAT THE F I AM DOING, AT THE GYM, and
ain't ever ever ever ever seen a big bulked up
twenty-something year old Marine, do near half
as much as I can do, at my elite
MILITARY INSTALLATION
U.S.A. GYM.

When I 'walk on water',
'you' still will not believe
in GOD; and that's Okay;
as folks like 'you' can be
a lost cause through all
the ages of human history
when it comes to believing
in what TRULY CAN BE........

AND TO BE CLEAR THE WATER
THINGY, IS ANOTHER METAPHOR
DUDE..;) 'JUST' LIKE IN 'JESUS LAND...

2'..;)

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 3:52 am

sophisticated wrote:
That's why you only take from trustworthy and reliable narrators, because they don't gossip.

Ever played "telephone"?
It is nearly impossible to transfer a short message, spoken, trough a chain of 5 people over the span of a few minutes, sitting in the same room.
Now try the same thing over dozens of years, 100's of people, stories branching and remerging a lot later; i'd be surprized if even the summary was over 20% accurate, let alone the details...

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 6:00 am

izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
That's why you only take from trustworthy and reliable narrators, because they don't gossip.

Ever played "telephone"?
It is nearly impossible to transfer a short message, spoken, trough a chain of 5 people over the span of a few minutes, sitting in the same room.
Now try the same thing over dozens of years, 100's of people, stories branching and remerging a lot later; i'd be surprized if even the summary was over 20% accurate, let alone the details...

That's why people write things down that they want to remember.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 6:34 am

AngelRho wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

They do now, but around the year zero, very few people could write, so there was a long line of 'telephone' before it was written down.
And let's not forget that those records have since been copied, updated and translated many times over, even after the initial oral relays...
The Dead Sea Scrolls are sort-of original, so a lot more useful than the modernised records, but they still hold the initial problems that they aren't first witness accounts

also, sophisticated asked for reliable, i forgot to ask how we'd know who they were...
written records from that time period are just not reliable as evidence, as much as we'd want them to be

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 8:34 am

izzeme wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

They do now, but around the year zero, very few people could write, so there was a long line of 'telephone' before it was written down.

So we ASSUME the gospel writers couldn't write? Or couldn't least dictate their experiences to those who could?

izzeme wrote:
And let's not forget that those records have since been copied, updated and translated many times over, even after the initial oral relays…

MANY times? Really? Admittedly I've purposefully limited myself to about 3 English Bible translations, 4 if you count the Authorized King James. They all derive from the earliest available Masoretic manuscripts and manuscripts from outside the Masorete tradition, including but not limited to the Septuagint (which some speculate to have been based on an earlier Hebrew source than the now more accepted Masoretic). The NT came from Greek sources that date back as early as the 2nd century, and 1st century fragments DO exist which indicate that the gospels were already widely distributed even then.

izzeme wrote:
The Dead Sea Scrolls are sort-of original, so a lot more useful than the modernised records, but they still hold the initial problems that they aren't first witness accounts

What do you mean by "first witness"? It seems we no longer have "first witnesses" of World War I. Therefore, WWI never happened.

izzeme wrote:
also, sophisticated asked for reliable, i forgot to ask how we'd know who they were...
written records from that time period are just not reliable as evidence, as much as we'd want them to be

Uh oh…moving goalposts...

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2015, 8:40 am

DentArthurDent wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

1 minute after his death or 100 years after is death, it makes no difference. What is important is that you have a reliable chain of narrators.

Are you for real. Read your scriptures again, they are all over the show. Have a look at the various narratives concerning the tomb, all have different people, stones rolled aside, stones in place, one woman, three women, no women, before sunset, in the morning, and on and on. http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra_res.htm

It is clearly a made up narrative to explain why Jesus, who claimed that the apocalypse was about to occur and that he would be anointed the son of man, and his twelve disciples would rule the twelve tribes under him, was killed by crucifixion.

What I'm saying is that every narrative must be supported with a strong chain of reporters.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2015, 8:50 am

izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

If those 5 people have a poor memory, then yeah it is impossible.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 10:22 am

sophisticated wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

A major cause of all human misery and suffering is when folks determine they cannot think for themselves and must rely upon what is told to them from before, IN COMPLEX ABSTRACT CONSTRUCTS OF HUMAN WRITTEN words, culture, religion, and all the illusory extensions of TOOLS of human nature that imprison and zoo folks in CHAINS AS SLAVES TO SOMEONE ELSE

BUT MOTHER NATURE TRUTH AND LIGHT
AS THE FORCE OF THE ESSENCE OF
ALL THAT IS, AS IS NOW AKA GOD.

'Now' don't get me wrong, I love the fact AND OR ILLUSIONS that we can study from history and discern the truth for ourselves.

But the POINT IS, MOST humans have the innate instinctual, intuitive ability to discern truth, as well as study from history, WITH OR WITHOUT ILLUSIONS.

The bible OR QURAN, TAO AND
ALL THAT OTHER BOOK STUFF,
is a study of history written as is,
METAPHORS WITH MUCH
DEEPER MEANINGS,
AND LITERAL SPEAK;
flaws and all.

The problem is when folks start to think that what is told to them or what is written in a book is the TRUTH AND LIGHT BEYOND discernment of the innate instinctual, intuitive ability OF HUMAN BEING to do JUST THAT.

IN UNDERSTANDING THE FLAWS OF WRITTEN HISTORY, we can better learn to 'think' for ourselves which includes MUCH MUCH MORE THAN WORDS.

THERE IS an entire human experience of nuanced senses and feelings from proprioception to the recognition of the patterns of reality as is that is far beyond abstract concepts of housing of words, as labels to describe concrete objects AS literal THINGS.

IT'S EASY TO GET LOST IN THAT ILLUSORY WAY OF EXPERIENCING LIFE but again, it is a MAJOR CAUSE of human misery and suffering, as SO MANY folks get trapped into an illusory way of thinking that their ideals of the future and the past are real, and never even truly LIVE in the moment of now, to truly enjoy one moment of life,

FREE WITHOUT THESE CHAINS OF ILLUSIONS OF HUMAN COMPLEX RECORDED LANGUAGE, CULTURE, and RELIGION AS IS, in a past and a future that never truly exists in the moment of now.

WE humans are taught from a very young age that we are somehow different from the rest of nature in disconnection where the clothes of culture, religion, and abstract complex written language separate us from the essence of TRUTH AND LIGHT THAT WE ARE ONE WITH NATURE AND THE SAME SUBSTANCE AS THE ORIGIN OF WHAT IS SINCE THE BIG BANG,

OR whatever the origin

IS, WHATEVER what IS,

even infinity,

AS IS.

There is no TRUE disconnection of

THE chain OF OUR existence and WHAT comes before.

IF ANY STRUGGLE THAT LEADS TO OUR EXISTENCE IS NOT 'WON' IN

ANY one PART OF THAT CHAIN OF ONE EXISTENCE

FROM THE BEGINNING OF WHAT IS,

WHETHER THERE IS A BEGINNING OR NOT,

WE DO NOT EXIST, SO THE SUM TOTAL OF WHAT WE ARE,
IS ALL THOSE STRUGGLES OF EXISTENCE TOO.

So in other words, most animals are happy enough just to exist,
in innate instinct and intuition of the gravity of existence in the moment,
as is OF NOW.

Human abstract language, culture, and religion is the true path to
REAL HUMAN INSANITY.

DWELLING ON A BOOK AS REALITY IS
INSANITY.

AND truly that is the whole point to the teachings
of Jesus, as reported from the earliest gnostic
texts available before frigging truly
STUPID FOLKS get a hold
of what is written
before,
and change it to
chain and control other humans
as a tool of human suffering and misery
for the

SHEEP OF THE WORLD.

THE TRUTH AND LIGHT OF
EXISTENCE AS IS,
AKA
EXISTENTIAL
INTELLIGENCE WILL SET
YOU FREE.

ANYTHING ELSE IS
ULTIMATELY MISERY
AND SUFFERING
AS IS.

YOUR CHOICE.

TAKE IT
OR LEAVE IT
IN ILLUSORY WAYS
OF BOOK LEARNING LIFE.

And as you know I am a very wordy person but these are NOTHING
COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE FULL COLOR OF MY EXISTENCE
THAT IS TOTAL BLISS/NIRVANA IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOW;

SAME STUFF THAT THE REPORTED GNOSTIC JESUS TALKED ABOUT
ALONG WITH MUCH OF WHAT I AM REPORTING HERE AROUND
2K YEARS AGO.

BUT here's the thing the essence of truth belongs
TO HUMAN ALLONE;
NOT JESUS, MUHAMMAD,
BUDDHA, OR ANY ONE ELSE
alone.

ANYONE CAN BE A MESSENGER BUT NO ONE
OWNS THE ESSENCE
OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
BUT NATURE AS WHOLE
AS IS, INCLUDING WHAT IS
INNATE, INSTINCTUAL INTUITIVE
HUMAN NATURE SET
FREE IN THE MOMENT
OF NOW, IN THE BLISS/NIRVANA
THAT IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOW
that most all animals except for truly INSANE
LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND RELIGION POISONED
HUMANS CANNOT ATTAIN IN AN ILLUSORY PRISON
OF

LITERAL HUMAN HELL; A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY
GENERATED BY THE MANIFESTING TOOLS OF HUMAN
COMPLEX WRITTEN LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND RELIGION

ALL FRIGGING BY ITSELF AS A TOOL OF HUMAN BEING, INSTEAD
OF A HUMAN BEING

@ALL.

And the so-called REAL GNOSTIC JESUS, AND ME, ARE CERTAINLY
BY FAR not the only ones who 'REPORT' ON THIS REALITY OF HUMAN BEING.

THREE REFERENCES PROVIDED HERE below and
BEYOND JUST LITTLE 'OLD' 'YOUNG SPIRIT' AND
'OLD SOUL' 'ME'..;)

To paraphrase Lady Gaga, it doesn't matter if you CALL IT 'him or capital HIM';
AND to paraphrase Madonna it doesn't matter if you call it 'Illuminati'
or 'TRUTH AND LIGHT';
'GOD IS THE FORCE OF
THE ESSENCE
OF TRUTH AND LIGHT';
TO PARAPHRASE 'ME',
@'GOD IS THE FORCE
OF THE ESSENCE OF
TRUTH AND LIGHT AS IS NOW';

ALL NATURAL BABY, ALL THE TIME NOW,
FOR FOLKS WHO HAVE THE
'EARS' AND 'EYES'
AND OTHER
'SENSES'
AND 'EMOTIONS'
TO 'SEE' IT, 'HEAR' IT
AND 'FEEL' IT, ALL THE 'TIME' NOW,
WHERE TIME NEVER EXISTS @ALL
@NOW.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

Any questions...;)

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 10:45 am

@aghogday: "Hell" as an invention…what's interesting to me is that "Hell" is never mentioned in the Bible. I just recently learned our word "Hell" comes from a Norse tradition concerning the underworld. The Greeks and Hebrews all had a concept of what we call "Hell," but it is more of a catch-all term for the afterlife. SOMETIMES it's referenced as a place of punishment, SOMETIMES it's merely a reference to the grave. If I understand correctly, Jesus used the word "Gehenna" to refer specifically to a place of burning and torment, and this is in literal reference to a burning trash heap. It is an unclean place of separation from all that is holy and good, a place devoid of God's providence. God's presence in this place has no useful meaning for those who choose to reside there, hence why it's so bad. It's an eternity in solitary confinement. What would you expect it to be like?

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2015, 11:22 am

aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

A major cause of all human misery and suffering is when folks determine they cannot think for themselves and must rely upon what is told to them from before,

I'm not miserable, aghoday.

I think for myself. I scrutinize and investigate. I go with truth, knowledge and science.

There's one person that I do not question, and that is God. There are no ifs or buts when it comes to God. Whatever he says is the truth, and his command should be executed.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 11:41 am

AngelRho wrote:
@aghogday: "Hell" as an invention…what's interesting to me is that "Hell" is never mentioned in the Bible. I just recently learned our word "Hell" comes from a Norse tradition concerning the underworld. The Greeks and Hebrews all had a concept of what we call "Hell," but it is more of a catch-all term for the afterlife. SOMETIMES it's referenced as a place of punishment, SOMETIMES it's merely a reference to the grave. If I understand correctly, Jesus used the word "Gehenna" to refer specifically to a place of burning and torment, and this is in literal reference to a burning trash heap. It is an unclean place of separation from all that is holy and good, a place devoid of God's providence. God's presence in this place has no useful meaning for those who choose to reside there, hence why it's so bad. It's an eternity in solitary confinement. What would you expect it to be like?

In my opinion, truly there is

a REAL HUMAN HEAVEN

AND A REAL HUMAN HELL.

IN LIFE AS IS.

HELL, is simply a metaphor OF separation from feelings and senses
associated with connecting to the rest of nature aka GOD and other human beings.

A life spent in mechanical cognition mind in systemizing life in 'science'
opposed to empathic mind in art and creativity in connecting to human beings
and the rest of nature is a sure path to literal human hell;

AND obviously why so many people in this particularly forum
suffer form existential angst, per general anxiety, depression,
and a lack of purpose/meaning in life.

These are not questions that the other children of God, per SOCIAL animals deal with in life, as they are not saddled with the poison of illusory ways of abstract written language, culture, and religion that seek to control folks for illusory selfish gene gains, illusory power beyond human connections of empathic love, and of course illusory materialistic gains to fill a hole of heart/soul that is empty without the capacity and ability to truly give in human empathic spirit and receive that unconditional love from others that the social animal is evolved for as is, without the lies of complex written language, culture, and religion,

to change human being into a child of hell,

in disconnectedness from other humans and nature evolved as is.

I've already been to hell, and truly it is a placed granted to me by the illusions of abstract written language, culture and religion that take me away from what I am gifted with from birth as a child of the GOD of all natural GOD of Nature as is, which is far beyond what the material reductionists that limit their view of nature to just systemizing science is, obviously, as even quantum physics suggests in science, NOW, ironically enough, too.

We co-create reality as is with the GOD of nature as partners in creativity with GOD when set free from the prisons, zoos, and chains of modern written abstract language, culture and religion.

God needs NO human language, human culture, or human religion to exist.

And human needs NO human language, human culture, or human religion to truly know, feel, and sense
GOD as an all natural gift within, outside, above so below, and all around.

I EXPERIENCE THIS AS a NON-VERBAL CHILD AT AGE 3 BEFORE I CAN SPEAK AT AGE 4, LOOKING ACROSS
ONE OF GOD'S GREAT RIVERS, ALL NATURAL AS SUCH.

God is at the beach.

GOD IS THE FORCE OF THE BEACH.

God is not a B888H;

And GOD IS infinity standing straight
or the three 8's between the B and H.

When one comes closer to an edifice of condominium, books, and other stuff, at the beach, one is just coming CLOSER to cancer of human culture that separates one from the All natural force of essence that is the truth and light of GOD as IS;

No words, no books, no culture, no religion needed to truly KNOW AND FEEL GOD,

SET FREE AS HUMANITY IS EVOLVED
TO

BE.

TO LOSE 'IT' IS
TO

GAIN IT, AS
IS, TRULY IN LIGHT
NOW.

THAT'S MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF GOD
AND I, MY FRIEND, HAVE 100% FAITH AND TRUST
IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD THAT IS GREATER THAN
MOST PEOPLE CAN IMAGINE.

AND TRULY MY ABILITY TO KEEP MY MIND OPEN
IN THE FORCE OF SO MANY OPPOSING FORCES
OF CLOSED MINDEDNESS

ALLOWS ME THAT
GIFT OF AUTISM
JUST
AS IS
NOW.

Autism is truly the greatest gift
that GOD ever gives me,
as I don't give an F
what anyone
thinks AND FEELS
IN OPPOSITION TO ME
but

FRED.

AND WHAT A GIFT
FRED IS TO 'ME',
FOR NOW..;)

AS EGO 'I',
IS SIMPLY AN ACTOR
IN THE PLAY OF THE
DIRECTOR OF 'i',
with the spirit of
exclamation point '!',
leading me on in flow
in just letting it ALL GO
IN
NOW WITH THE FORCE OF THE
ESSENCE OF THE TRUTH
AND LIGHT
AS IS
NOW
AKA
MY
GOD AND ME
SET FREE!

I CREATE MY OWN PURPOSES AND MEANINGS IN LIFE,
AND the more purpose and meaning in life i gain,
with no interference from the naysayers in life;
the greater expansive my nows become
in the reality of Conscious MINDFUL
awareness IN MIND AND BODY
BALANCE
of
GOD's now
NOW.
Now is all there is
and baby my nows
are all exquisite
as I practice all
nows as imagination OF
ART and CREATIVITY
FOR AND IN NOW!..:)

And yeah, being retired and financially independent
with a wife that takes care of all the mundane chores
of household life

make that heaven in the kingdom

of heaven possible too.

I am blessed
and fortunate
to be FREE LIKE THIS,
AND I COUNT THOSE BLESSINGS
AND SHARE THEM FULLY WITH OTHERS
EVERY DAY, TO TRULY UPLOAD THE SOUL
OF A TRULY FREE HUMAN BEING, JUST TO PROVE
TO OTHERS

THAT
AT LEAST

IT IS POSSIBLE,

IF NOTHING

ELSE..:)

THE BAD NEWS IS;
YES, THERE IS BAD NEWS:

HELL IS REAL; HELL IS NOW.

THE GOOD NEWS IS:

HEAVEN IS REAL; HEAVEN IS NOW.

AND i AM HAPPY BEYOND

BELIEF TO
BE WHERE
i FOR

one
am

NOW.

AND I HAVE THE TEARS OF INFINITY
FOR FOLKS WHO LIVE
IN

THAT

OTHER

PLACE...

AND THAT IS WHY
I DO WHAT I DO
BABY,

FOR
NOW, TOO..:)

ONE CANNOT
KEEP HEAVEN

TO one's self;

If one ever TRULY
gets tHere TO
WHERE i am
NOW;

AND

THAT'S PART

OF HUMAN NATURE

GIVEN BY GOD

AS

TRULY
WELL
TOO..:)

KATIE=PURE
MIA=CLOSE TO GOD
in spirit of exclamation point !
FREDERICK=i PEACEFUL RULER OF I.

KATiE MiA FredericK!iI

Kind Autistics Taking in Everything
Mindful in Awareness,

too.

My wife's name is Katrina Mia; so THAT TOO..;)

AND MY REAL MIDDLE NAME, ARTHUR=STRONG.

i create MY LIFE AS IS WITH GOD,
NO MATTER WHAT THE
F ANYONE ELSE
THINKS OR FEELS
ABOUT THAT.:)

SMILES;
LIFE IS GREAT WHEN
one SEEKS, FINDS, EMPLOYS, DEVELOPS,
UTILIZES, AND PRACTICES CONTINUALLY
IN NOW, THE ABILITY
TO CREATE WITH
GOD
IN MIND AND
BODY BALANCE
instead of
AGAINST
GOD
FOR
NOW
AS
IS
NOW..:)

I HAVE THE PURPOSE AND MEANING OF
INFINITY OF GOD AS IS, as NATURE NOW
LIVING IN ME, OUTSIDE OF ME,
ABOVE SO BELOW,
AND ALL AROUND
ME,

AND THAT'S
ENOUGH BABY

FOR ME,

at least,

AS IS
FOR

Last edited by aghogday on 09 Apr 2015, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2015, 11:44 am

sophisticated wrote:
aghogday wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
izzeme wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ever played "telephone"?

A major cause of all human misery and suffering is when folks determine they cannot think for themselves and must rely upon what is told to them from before,

I'm not miserable, aghoday.

I think for myself. I scrutinize and investigate. I go with truth, knowledge and science.

There's one person that I do not question, and that is God. There are no ifs or buts when it comes to God. Whatever he says is the truth, and his command should be executed.

I'M GLAD
one is
not miserable.

As long as one is happy,

AND FOLLOWS one's WILL,
WITH WHATEVER one
BELIEVES,

and treats others well,

without harming them;

THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS,
AND THAT's ALL THAT
TRULY COUNTS
FOR HUMAN BEING.

IT'S NOT COMPLICATED;

IT'S JUST HUMAN BEING;

AND THE
GOLDEN RULE
LIVED,
AS TRULY LIVING
HUMAN LIFE, MORE
FULLY, AS IT
CAN, IN
BEING
AS IS,
FOR