Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 9:31 am

Logston wrote:
What happens when Zen grows up to be a huge guy with roid rage? Lol...

The judge would have to force him to do some "meditation" at a tax payer funded " Zen retreat" (aka the "county jail") so he could learn to live up his name.

But the opposite could happen, and he might grow up to live up to his name.

Little Zen might grow up to go into investing, and be able to teach his peers by example to have "fiduciary Fudoushin".

And we would never have a "financial panic" again!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 9:40 am

Logston wrote:
He beats the snot out of anyone who makes fun of his stupid name.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 9:48 am

http://babynamepondering.blogspot.com/2014/04/ten-buddhism-inspired-names-from-anicca.html

Quote:
Zen has been getting some small use in the U.S in recent decades and is so far proving to be more popular for boys than girls. This name has a fantastic energy – it feels unexpected, yet cool and stylish.

also

http://nameberry.com/babyname/Zen

Quote:
Zen

Zen

There are Zens out there but they are young and they are boys. But it does seem to be an up and coming name so even if you have no coworkers named Zen, there are probably some boys at the local preschools named Zen (more so if you live in certain places like San Francisco or Portland).

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2015, 10:05 am

Logston wrote:

Yes.. LOL..:)

But since you ask.. and i'm here to provide the answers.. here i am..;)

And notice the background song.. "Four five seconds from Wildin'..."

Seriously, if 'my name' is NOT 'ZEN Master', there is no way I could leg press 930LBS that slowly and smoothly 14 times, with of course the rhythmic "Gorilla Growl" to power focus and dopamine release greater to achieve this feat of feet..:)

AND YES, I'M A RATHER LEAN 233LBS FOR A 6 FOOTER or so.... there is OBVIOUSLY NO ROIDS IN THE BODY HERE THAT IS pushing that half a ton...:)

YES for me, my testosterone is only 277, (about that of a 74 year old man; me at 54) in the medical record this year; however, my secret is i am totally fearless, as anxiety or fear is a source of weakness in comparison to the state of mind of unconditional love where only pro-social emotions exist in the Zen of Sacred Unconditional Love.. experienced AND EXPRESSED IN BOTH HUMAN AND THE REST OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE LOVING CONNECTION.. AS WELL AS POWERING FEATS OF FEET ASSOCIATED WITH SURVIVAL.

I WALK CONFIDENTLY ENOUGH AND STERNLY ENOUGH.. WHEN NEED BE.. WHERE EVEN SO-CALLED THUGS SCURRY AWAY FROM ME IN DARK PARKING LOTS.

The problem with westernized philosophy is it is MOSTLY cerebral and doesn't focus on human reality, OVERALL.

Human reality is physical in nature.

Anything else is abstract illusion.

However; given the full context of reality..

THAT is REAL TOO. :)

I LOOK DEEPER THAN SKIN DEEP BUT I DO NOT FORGET THAT THE SKIN IS REAL, TOO.

THIS IS ALSO A FALLACY OF RELIGION AND EVEN POLITICS, AS IT IS MOST OFTEN THE STRONG AND HEALTHY LOOKING THAT GET ELECTED, AS ALPHA MALE LOOKING OR SOUNDING.

NATURE RULES; THERE IS NEVER ANY ESCAPING THAT REALITY FULLY.

IN OBAMA'S CASE, HE HAS A COMMANDING VOICE AND A TALL AND LEAN BODY.

ROMNEY JUST MUMBLES AS A FAKE ALPHA MALE, AND PEOPLE CAN INNATELY RECOGNIZE THAT WEAKNESS; SAME, AS WITH JOHN MCCAIN, IN THE PREVIOUS ELECTION.

SARAH PALIN IS MORE OF AN ALPHA MALE, AND THAT JUST MADE JOHN LOOK WEAKER. Hmm.. silly little republican political analysts who don't have any natural common sense.... I knew immediately who was going to win, when I saw that... it's just common sense.. for those Homo Sapiens who still have it..... and have not lost it to the illusions of culture....by rarely REALLY practicing it in flesh and blood connecting life...

IF THIS Alpha male/ZEN Master, FEATURED in the video below, can lose his fur, and get a little prettier, he can run for president; I mean George Bush made it by faking it, and this 'guy' is THE REAL THING;

THE ALPHA MALE HERO..

"CAESAR"

And nah, he don't need no ROIDS either, he's au naturale, and he doesn't even need clothes to go into war; like 'King DAVID"..;)

AnYway, smiles, and have a nice now,

as 'we' "ZEN MASTERS" ALWAYS LIVE IN NOW. :)

AND OBAMA IS A PRETTY 'COOL CAT' TOO.

THE ALPHA MALE ZEN MASTER IS THE ULTIMATE COOL CAT..:)

AND TRULY THAT IS WHAT OBAMA IS..

TOO..;)

I CAN SPOT 'MY KIND', ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE....:)

IT comes with the 'territory'......;)

Success is the trademark of the Alpha Male Zen Master.....

again and again and again, no matter the challenge, 'we' adapt and SURVIVE. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick