Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 3:03 pm

Jacoby wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
McCain deserves all the ridicule he gets, he abandoned his fellow vets in Vietnam and worked against searching for more POWs and their remains.

John McCain *refused* to be released in 1968 unless every other American captured before him was released first. He then spent an additional 5 years as a POW in North Vietnam and suffered multiple instances of torture because of this refusal.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/election/ ... pter3.html

Donald Trump is nothing more than a used piece of toilet paper in comparison.

He doesn't mention the part where he turned his back on POWs and whored his own POW status into a political career.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Oh, for the love of Nod... Not *another* conspiracy theory... :roll:

And from the conspiracy hotbed WorldNetDaily, even...

What is it with you and conspiracy theories? Do you get paid by commission for spamming WP with these?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Mar 2016, 3:16 pm

it originally appeared in The Nation in 2008 fwiw :roll:

McCain is not a revered figure, not even in Arizona where the state GOP has officially censured him on multiple occasions. He has the blood of millions on his hands, John McCain is a Hitler.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 3:20 pm

Earthbound wrote:
Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski roughed up a protestor at the Tucson, Arizona rally (there is video proof of this!). Of course Trump and his group of losers deny he did anything wrong. Lewandowski was accused of assaulting reporter Michelle Fields (no action taken yet in this incident yet). Also this idiot has verbally abused women with sexual remarks several times in the past. This crap shouldn't be going on, period. Trump should be a man and fire this guy already.

Show the video of it, it doesn't look like anything.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 3:32 pm

https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/7 ... 5339536384

The video is there. Last time I checked- being campaign manager didn't give you the right to be security.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 4:04 pm

Earthbound wrote:
https://twitter.com/JaxAlemany/status/711329895339536384

The video is there. Last time I checked- being campaign manager didn't give you the right to be security.

Real brutal huh?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:24 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

Real brutal huh?

Not brutal,but a definite invasion of private space.I for one,would not appreciate being grabbed by the scruff of the neck.He's already proven he's the grabby sort.Why is he even out milling around in the crowd?

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:39 pm

Earthbound wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Trump is attracting the worst sort of Americans, it seems.

I strongly agree. His supporters refuse to accept the evil stuff he has done. This forum is great proof of that.

Yes the other candidates arent perfect, but Trump is honestly the worst in my view. He's racist, greedy, ego maniac and liar. His claims of hating the media is such crap, because he feeds off all the media attention he's getting. The news outlets know he brings in ratings, so they arent going to stop anytime soon. But let's get back to his supporters- I honestly think most are against Muslims and Mexicans just like him. He's making fear mongering even more common and its sick.

If you were in front of me, I'd laugh in your face. Come back and talk to me when your side isn't standing behind a murderess and cover-up gal and someone who should be doing prison time. Anything Trump has done is no comparison. :D

GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:45 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

Real brutal huh?

Not brutal,but a definite invasion of private space.I for one,would not appreciate being grabbed by the scruff of the neck.He's already proven he's the grabby sort.Why is he even out milling around in the crowd?

Invasion of private space? Interesting phrasing for this disrupter. If you can't take it then don't dish it, simple as that.

heavenlyabyss
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 6:27 pm

nurseangela wrote:

If you were in front of me, I'd laugh in your face. Come back and talk to me when your side isn't standing behind a murderess and cover-up gal and someone who should be doing prison time. Anything Trump has done is no comparison. :D

GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP!GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Not everyone who is Anti-Trump is Pro-Hilary. I'm thinking very carefully about whether I should vote this year or not (something I have only done once in the past). I think it's important to keep both Trump and Cruz out of office.

But you say Hilary Clinton is a murderer. If you can convince me that she is behind any murders, I will certainly make sure not to vote for her.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 6:35 pm

heavenlyabyss wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Not everyone who is Anti-Trump is Pro-Hilary. I'm thinking very carefully about whether I should vote this year or not (something I have only done once in the past). I think it's important to keep both Trump and Cruz out of office.

But you say Hilary Clinton is a murderer. If you can convince me that she is behind any murders, I will certainly make sure not to vote for her.

I gotta go to work then it's back to the grindstone of studying and doing homework so I don't have time to repeat myself. Maybe Fnord can explain Benghazi to you. I'm done. I'm sure you're intelligent and can educate yourself about who you should vote for. So far, Trump is for me and there is nothing anyone can say to change my mind at this moment in time.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 6:58 pm

Because of calls from Leftist nut jobs for someone to kill Trump.

That will teach him to be for gun control.

It is called probing the defenses, seeing how close they can get.

So who has any right to protest who runs for President?

During the Cold War we had Communist Workers Party fielding a candidate. He got hundreds of votes.

Trump has gotten the vote of millions, and they are what this is about, the People.

The People have the Right to vote for anyone they want for President.

The People have the Right to vote to change the system of government.

No one has the Right to disrupt any part of an American Presidential Election.

It is a Federal Felony with a ten year sentence to do so.

Now Hillary has murdered a lot of people, Mena Airport, which I do not approve of. She also redirected Official State Department Business, 30,000 Top Secret and Above top Secret emails to her private server, then forwarded some of them to people in other countries. I do not approve of that, and we have people in jail for doing less.

Still, by the Constitution she is eligible to run for President until such time as she is convicted.

Trump may be a meany, he may not want people in the country illegally, or ISIS terrorists as refugees.

He is still eligible to run for President.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 7:12 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

Real brutal huh?

Invasion of private space? Interesting phrasing for this disrupter. If you can't take it then don't dish it, simple as that.

That disruptor didn't assault anyone, trump's campaign manager did.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 7:19 pm

MDD123 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

Real brutal huh?

Exactly,the young man didn't raise his hand to anybody,someone laid hands on him.I don't see how anyone can dispute this,it's plain to see on the vid of it.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 7:28 pm

Misslizard wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Earthbound wrote:

Real brutal huh?

Exactly,the young man didn't raise his hand to anybody,someone laid hands on him.I don't see how anyone can dispute this,it's plain to see on the vid of it.

I see that kind of logic in mafia movies: "He angered me, therefore I get to attack him"

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2016, 10:47 pm

Notice that the puncher/Trump_supporter is BLACK and the protester is the color inside of the quote box below:

Quote:

:mrgreen:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2016, 11:46 am

Thankfully these people are bieng arrested are these incidents have been of a scatterred and individual nature. I hope but are not confident it is going to stay that way.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman