The Truth AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH: 2016 Election

Page 9 of 114 [ 1815 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 114  Next

B19
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 3:42 pm

An inconvenient truth is that in September 2015, Donald Trump told CNN that He "loves Muslims, I think they are great people".

You have to ask - which ever candidate you support - why has Mr Flip-Flop flipped flopped so consistently on so many, many issues?

This Atlantic article explores that question and speculates on the possibility of intentional calculation as a primary motive:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc ... ts/419328/

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

31 Mar 2016, 5:38 pm

Vaccines deserve more scrutiny, the big pharmaceutical companies and their subsidiaries at the CDC have a major major conflict of interest. They won't publish any data or give any legitimacy to anything that challenges their medical establishment, anecdotal evidence but I for first hand that damage that vaccinations can cause as it gave my brother permanent brain damage that has left him disabled for the rest of his life and maybe that's not typical but the CDC and all these people that worship at the altar of vaccines as if it is the only thing standing in the way of worldwide extinction. A lot medications and vaccines are dangerous, think about how many bad medications there are and now know that vaccines are essentially a deactivated version of whatever virus or whatever they're injecting you with. People should get the vaccinations they feel are necessary and nothing more, I've never gotten a flu shot in my life.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 5:57 pm

Maybe the preservatives used in vaccines.

But not the vaccines themselves.

If vaccines caused autism, we would have had an epidemic of autism during the 1950s-1960s during the campaign to stamp out polio.

andrethemoogle
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 5:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Maybe the preservatives used in vaccines.

But not the vaccines themselves.

If vaccines caused autism, we would have had an epidemic of autism during the 1950s-1960s during the campaign to stamp out polio.

This.

If you don't vaccinate your kids, sorry to say, you're an idiot for putting others in danger because of it. This is the same line of thought that people think they don't need to take medication and rely on faith healing and their kid ends up dead.

Sorry, but when people are against vaccinations it pisses me off.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:22 pm

I don't really get the obsession with the the autism/vaccine link(well I guess I do on this site) because we really have very little idea what causes Autism and why the incidence has increased in the past few decades. There is an entirely separate issue with nanny staters trying to force unneeded vaccinations(all carry inherent risks) on children against the will of their parents and it seems like people purposely conflate the two. My brother had a reaction I believe to one of the MMR or DTaP vaccinations. With MMR there really is no reason why they should be putting all those vaccinations into one, right now we have an environment where we're not allowed to question the vaccines given to us by Big Pharma without being called paranoid conspiracy theorist, do you think all medications you take are automatically safe and good for you because they pass the FDA?

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
I don't really get the obsession with the the autism/vaccine link(well I guess I do on this site) because we really have very little idea what causes Autism and why the incidence has increased in the past few decades. There is an entirely separate issue with nanny staters trying to force unneeded vaccinations(all carry inherent risks) on children against the will of their parents and it seems like people purposely conflate the two. My brother had a reaction I believe to one of the MMR or DTaP vaccinations. With MMR there really is no reason why they should be putting all those vaccinations into one, right now we have an environment where we're not allowed to question the vaccines given to us by Big Pharma without being called paranoid conspiracy theorist, do you think all medications you take are automatically safe and good for you because they pass the FDA?

There is a difference between saying let's have more scrutiny of big pharma then to claim vaccines cause autism, which is essentially what Trump did. The latter is definitively false.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:34 pm

The incidence increased mostly because we didn't have Asperger's, officially, until 1994.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:39 pm

Lukeda420 wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

There is a difference between saying let's have more scrutiny of big pharma then to claim vaccines cause autism, which is essentially what Trump did. The latter is definitively false.

Essentially isn't the same as did, the comments I remember Trump making on it is a personal anecdote and some skepticism about vaccines. Also one question at I believe the first debate, it's not something that is a central tenant of his campaign. Most of what the media portrays isn't.

Last edited by Jacoby on 31 Mar 2016, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:40 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The incidence increased mostly because we didn't have Asperger's, officially, until 1994.

Also many were just to stop acting weird and were just ignored or bullied.

Lukeda420
Veteran
Veteran

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2016, 6:46 pm

Is this all Soros can get for $15 an hour?

Bad medicine kills more than murder and autos.

Most likely they have outdone war.

Malpractice is an industry.

Vaccines are indemnified by the Government, because no one would insure the risk.

When Lawyers are saying there is no medical risk, they are not qualified to have that opinion.

Peanut butter has killed people. Shell fish has killed people, a small percentage of people react to many things badly.

Vaccines are not exempt from reality, they just have government imposed legal protection.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 12:48 am

Hot off the press from the cutey pie that tells the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH and is tons smarter than Megyn Kelly - Me!

From Drudge: Hillary loses her temper with Bernie!

Hillary Blows Up at Greenpeace Activist. http://tiny.iavian.net/9nla

Hillary Goes Off: ‘I'm So Sick’ of Bernie Campaign’s Lies. http://tiny.iavian.net/9no0

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 1:07 am

Inventor wrote:
Is this all Soros can get for $15 an hour?

Bad medicine kills more than murder and autos.

Most likely they have outdone war.

Malpractice is an industry.

Vaccines are indemnified by the Government, because no one would insure the risk.

When Lawyers are saying there is no medical risk, they are not qualified to have that opinion.

Peanut butter has killed people. Shell fish has killed people, a small percentage of people react to many things badly.

Vaccines are not exempt from reality, they just have government imposed legal protection.

MORE WORDS OF WISDOM!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 1:28 am

Jacoby wrote:
I don't really get the obsession with the the autism/vaccine link(well I guess I do on this site) because we really have very little idea what causes Autism and why the incidence has increased in the past few decades. There is an entirely separate issue with nanny staters trying to force unneeded vaccinations(all carry inherent risks) on children against the will of their parents and it seems like people purposely conflate the two.

Vaccinations are not "unneeded". It is well-documented that vaccine refusal leads to disease outbreaks.

Phadke et al. (2016 wrote:
Importance Parents hesitant to vaccinate their children may delay routine immunizations or seek exemptions from state vaccine mandates. Recent outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in the United States have drawn attention to this phenomenon. Improved understanding of the association between vaccine refusal and the epidemiology of these diseases is needed.

Objective To review the published literature to evaluate the association between vaccine delay, refusal, or exemption and the epidemiology of measles and pertussis, 2 vaccine-preventable diseases with recent US outbreaks.

Evidence Review Search of PubMed through November 30, 2015, for reports of US measles outbreaks that have occurred since measles was declared eliminated in the United States (after January 1, 2000), endemic and epidemic pertussis since the lowest point in US pertussis incidence (after January 1, 1977), and for studies that assessed disease risk in the context of vaccine delay or exemption.

Findings We identified 18 published measles studies (9 annual summaries and 9 outbreak reports), which described 1416 measles cases (individual age range, 2 weeks-84 years; 178 cases younger than 12 months) and more than half (56.8%) had no history of measles vaccination. Of the 970 measles cases with detailed vaccination data, 574 cases were unvaccinated despite being vaccine eligible and 405 (70.6%) of these had nonmedical exemptions (eg, exemptions for religious or philosophical reasons, as opposed to medical contraindications; 41.8% of total). Among 32 reports of pertussis outbreaks, which included 10 609 individuals for whom vaccination status was reported (age range, 10 days-87 years), the 5 largest statewide epidemics had substantial proportions (range, 24%-45%) of unvaccinated or undervaccinated individuals. However, several pertussis outbreaks also occurred in highly vaccinated populations, indicating waning immunity. Nine reports (describing 12 outbreaks) provided detailed vaccination data on unimmunized cases; among 8 of these outbreaks from 59% through 93% of unvaccinated individuals were intentionally unvaccinated.

Conclusions and Relevance A substantial proportion of the US measles cases in the era after elimination were intentionally unvaccinated. The phenomenon of vaccine refusal was associated with an increased risk for measles among people who refuse vaccines and among fully vaccinated individuals. Although pertussis resurgence has been attributed to waning immunity and other factors, vaccine refusal was still associated with an increased risk for pertussis in some populations.

Source: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.asp ... ID=2503179

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 1:54 am

GGPViper wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
I don't really get the obsession with the the autism/vaccine link(well I guess I do on this site) because we really have very little idea what causes Autism and why the incidence has increased in the past few decades. There is an entirely separate issue with nanny staters trying to force unneeded vaccinations(all carry inherent risks) on children against the will of their parents and it seems like people purposely conflate the two.

Vaccinations are not "unneeded". It is well-documented that vaccine refusal leads to disease outbreaks.

Phadke et al. (2016 wrote:
Importance Parents hesitant to vaccinate their children may delay routine immunizations or seek exemptions from state vaccine mandates. Recent outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in the United States have drawn attention to this phenomenon. Improved understanding of the association between vaccine refusal and the epidemiology of these diseases is needed.

Objective To review the published literature to evaluate the association between vaccine delay, refusal, or exemption and the epidemiology of measles and pertussis, 2 vaccine-preventable diseases with recent US outbreaks.

Evidence Review Search of PubMed through November 30, 2015, for reports of US measles outbreaks that have occurred since measles was declared eliminated in the United States (after January 1, 2000), endemic and epidemic pertussis since the lowest point in US pertussis incidence (after January 1, 1977), and for studies that assessed disease risk in the context of vaccine delay or exemption.

Findings We identified 18 published measles studies (9 annual summaries and 9 outbreak reports), which described 1416 measles cases (individual age range, 2 weeks-84 years; 178 cases younger than 12 months) and more than half (56.8%) had no history of measles vaccination. Of the 970 measles cases with detailed vaccination data, 574 cases were unvaccinated despite being vaccine eligible and 405 (70.6%) of these had nonmedical exemptions (eg, exemptions for religious or philosophical reasons, as opposed to medical contraindications; 41.8% of total). Among 32 reports of pertussis outbreaks, which included 10 609 individuals for whom vaccination status was reported (age range, 10 days-87 years), the 5 largest statewide epidemics had substantial proportions (range, 24%-45%) of unvaccinated or undervaccinated individuals. However, several pertussis outbreaks also occurred in highly vaccinated populations, indicating waning immunity. Nine reports (describing 12 outbreaks) provided detailed vaccination data on unimmunized cases; among 8 of these outbreaks from 59% through 93% of unvaccinated individuals were intentionally unvaccinated.

Conclusions and Relevance A substantial proportion of the US measles cases in the era after elimination were intentionally unvaccinated. The phenomenon of vaccine refusal was associated with an increased risk for measles among people who refuse vaccines and among fully vaccinated individuals. Although pertussis resurgence has been attributed to waning immunity and other factors, vaccine refusal was still associated with an increased risk for pertussis in some populations.

Source: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.asp ... ID=2503179

Here's a list of vaccines from 1970's to 2014 for children. What vaccines that have been added are the flu vaccine and pneumonia vaccine.

http://m.historyofvaccines.org/content/ ... n-schedule

Here's another article about flu shots and Alzheimers.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/608614

I already posted information on mercury and how toxic it is especially for pregnant women and how even a small dose causes neurological problems. I think the problem could be mercury.

Darn, I flunked.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2016, 2:01 am

Just reading that Newsmax article is scaring the sh!t out of me. Knowing that they are putting that crap in my body against my will just so I can keep my f*****g job. :o

AUTISM is mentioned in that article too!

Darn, I flunked.