Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2007, 10:03 pm

Bible belt school was the greatest thing that happened to me since the rebirth of the Teenage Mutant ninja turtles, without a doubt! It allowed me, an AS w/ ADHD, to be the perplexing center of attention and teachers were always asking me for helping teach, drama etc. This was until my senior year, the moment I woke up and realized that this last year is a bone-fide joke. Namely I am talking about a old-figure who transferred from another Bb school, one with the likeness of Emperor Palpatine and the indoctrination of a North Korean group-thinker. The difference, of course, is the pew effect. Her and her husband quotes and misconstrues all sixty-six books, offering their Sunday-school answers. What really did a number on me is when she said something to the likeness of, but definitely not limited to:

“…all Christians should fully submit to their government.”

Yeah, tell that one to Nathan Hale, Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, and everyone else who did the freakin’ inevitable and realized the importance of nailing their monarchial money-hogs.

I was about to go V for Vendetta on her, but I had brought just enough sanity not to. Oh well.

There are plenty of other teachers who are a little more open, just enough to make the school tolerable.