Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 9:27 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/

What do you think about his theory that reptilian aliens from Alpha Draconis created humans as slaves, and have planned out history in advance? I've read similar ideas on here, so I decided to put this out there.

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 9:41 pm

I don't believe in it.

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 10:07 pm

This isn't even the same level as Crick's or Hoyle's ideas of panspermia, it's just more anti-religion nonsense meant to trip people up.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 10:12 pm

I prefer a more realistic view of the world, GO SCIENTOLOGY!!

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 10:16 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2008, 10:33 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:

Boring.......Aliens coming in from a ship. Now that's scientololgy!!

peebo
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 5:33 am

he is an interesting case nonetheless. i remember when he was the goalkeeper for coventry city, then presented grandstand on saturday mornings...

?Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defense of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all.?

Adam Smith

psych
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 7:57 am

Im havent heard him mention alpha draconis recently, he mostly talks from a multi-dimensional perspective on how the reptilian stream is able to interact with certain people through DNA code (rather than the pre-historical aspects of how it all started)

Its an interesting theory, i am keeping an open mind on it. Its something that is so far removed rfom concensus reality that the average person has trouble comprehending it, uless they actually witness either a 'black eyed perspn' or an actual 'shapeshift'.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 9:49 am

http://uk.imdb.com/media/rm3831011328/tt0086822

I think he just had a few few late nights watching this series...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 12:08 pm

David Icke is a plant. He's a disinfo agent, to discredit "conspiracy theorists". He'll make a lot of since, until he starts talking about 12 foot tall purple aliens disguised as police officers pulling you over for a speeding ticket in order to obtain information about you.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 12:10 pm

The only truth radio personality that may in fact be real (and so far I have every reason to believe he is, **so far**) is Alan Watt. This man knows his s**t, he breaks everything down to the smallest detail. Here is his site:

http://cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

shopaholic
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 3:10 pm

snake321 wrote:
David Icke is a plant. He's a disinfo agent, to discredit "conspiracy theorists". He'll make a lot of since, until he starts talking about 12 foot tall purple aliens disguised as police officers pulling you over for a speeding ticket in order to obtain information about you.

Nah - he believes in everything he says - I think that someone else is feeding him disinfo in order to discredit him because he has got too close to the truth, and he has just fallen for it.

What doesn't make sense is why he doesn't just put it to the test - in his books, he says that in antiquity, they discovered a sonic frequency that exposed all the reptiles. Now, if what he is saying is really true, why hasn't he got scientists working 24/7 on trying to find out what this frequency is???? That's certainly what I'd be doing.

I mean, we'd all have to believe him if we saw all the politicians & royals turning into lizards on the 9'o'clock news, wouldn't we?????

It's funny how everything he predicted is coming true though..... problem/reaction/solution is everywhere at the moment. Immigration, crime, terrorism, economic crisis......

And just look at what is happening in British politics. Suddenly Gordon Brown is being slagged off in all the media, & David "heir-to-Blair" Cameron is flavour of the month.

This is a classic David Icke theme - all the media are creating public opinion, not reacting to it, by the way they are portraying Brown & Cameron.

The microchips are being developed - now they even want to put all the aspies on a register..... what's that all about?

psych
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 5:36 pm

shopaholic wrote:
snake321 wrote:

Nah - he believes in everything he says - I think that someone else is feeding him disinfo in order to discredit him because he has got too close to the truth, and he has just fallen for it.

he says the eyewitness shapeshifting/ reptilian accounts came in the hundreds - ritual abuse support networks crop up a lot when he mentions his sources. Credo Mutwa appeared on the scene afterwards and confirmed the whole thing from zulu history - unfortunately he seems to be the only source for the african link thats in the public domain, so i suppose assessing the disinfo angle would be a question of asking whether you think Credo Mutwa is credible. Apparantly people from the austrailian shamanic traditions corroborate the reptilian reports in great detail, although i havent looked into that angle.

And dont forget that Icke himself claims to have witnessed a 'black eyed person' long before his awakening.

Quote:

What doesn't make sense is why he doesn't just put it to the test - in his books, he says that in antiquity, they discovered a sonic frequency that exposed all the reptiles. Now, if what he is saying is really true, why hasn't he got scientists working 24/7 on trying to find out what this frequency is???? That's certainly what I'd be doing.

if that were true, the obvious obstacle would be the cost. Icke is reputed to have legal problems which means he doesnt get royalties from most of his books. That shows that he is vulnerable to being scammed, which does lend some weight to your disinfo angle.

The other obstacle would be how do you consistently and reliably expose anything, human perceptual filters being what they are. We are all in a hypnotic trance (aka 'the matrix') those of us that are falling deeper into it might be conditioned so heavily, to continue seeing/creating the human forms.

Quote:
It's funny how everything he predicted is coming true though..... problem/reaction/solution is everywhere at the moment. Immigration, crime, terrorism, economic crisis......

He predicted a lot of very dramatic climate changes/disasters as well - floods, tsunamis, earthquakes etc. Theres certainly been no shortage of those, but i cant remember whether they were always as frequent as this? :?

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 10:17 pm

shopaholic wrote:
snake321 wrote:

I mean, we'd all have to believe him if we saw all the politicians & royals turning into lizards on the 9'o'clock news, wouldn't we?????

And just look at what is happening in British politics. Suddenly Gordon Brown is being slagged off in all the media, & David "heir-to-Blair" Cameron is flavour of the month.

This is a classic David Icke theme - all the media are creating public opinion, not reacting to it, by the way they are portraying Brown & Cameron.

The microchips are being developed - now they even want to put all the aspies on a register..... what's that all about?

That's just it though, theyr using David Icke and such to get truthers derailed, looking for giant 12 foot tall purple fuzzy aliens and s**t, getting people onto this New Age stuff.... And the New Age will be the next major religion, the next stage of the over-all plan so to speak...
Right now they are dividing people up through this liberal/conservative identity politics BS, and theyr throwing us into a depression. Once the depression hits, people will destroy one another. But eventually people will grow tired of that chaos, and will be so starved for order that they will beg the government to take over.
When that happens, they'll issue out RFID chips. And once everyone is chipped, they'll be sold on this "we are one, lets stop global warming" new age stuff... A lot of environmentalism is being used here too. But from that point on, people won't be allowed to view themselves as sovereign individuals, it'll be like a borg society.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 10:52 pm

snake321 wrote:

That's just it though, theyr using David Icke and such to get truthers derailed, looking for giant 12 foot tall purple fuzzy aliens and sh**, getting people onto this New Age stuff.... And the New Age will be the next major religion, the next stage of the over-all plan so to speak...

Icke on the function of the 'new age';

David Icke wrote:
CHAPTER SEVEN

Old Age, New Age - Same Story

To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity -
Oscar Wilde

If you can see through the conventional religions and the pursuit of materialism,
the Matrix still has its backstop, the goalkeeper when every other defence has been
breached. It is called the 'New Age'.
Ironically, the New Age, in all its forms, is significantly more enlightened than
conventional religion and humanist thought. It understands that this world is only
one of infinite dimensions of existence and all is but a different vibration within an
infinite whole. It speaks of Oneness and knows that it is possible to communicate
between vibratory realms. I agree with the basic theme and there are many genuine
and intelligent people who accept and articulate its beliefs. But what makes the New
Age such an effective last line of defence for the Matrix is the very fact that it is more
aware than atheism and conventional religion. Those who expand their consciousness
to see through the absurdity of current human existence and the mainstream
explanations for 'life', are in danger of sussing the virtual-reality game they are
caught in. The Matrix needs a trap to ensnare them before the final pennies drop and
the New Age is it. Put another way, it is the last cul-de-sac before the gold mine...

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 1:38 pm

He is batshit insane just like every other conspiracy theorist out there, except he's on a whole different plane of insanity. f**k, even Michael Hoffman and "Israel Shamir" aren't as insane as this guy, and they're both in good need of a dose of lithium and some ECT.

End of story.