Writing Religion 101, A Christmas Gift To Autistic People...

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Transcention
Raven
Raven

25 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

155 -

To write religion, one must project, an aura of authority, at least, to one's self, and one must keep that in check, and under, quite, infinitely, almost superhumanly, objective, and skeptically, stable, control, while keeping, as near a perfectly, open mind, as it is possible, for a human being, to do, as well. If one cannot convince, one's own self, that one can write religion, then one will never be able to write religion, that is created for all of humanity, and will never be able to create, religion worthy, for all living beings, in Existence... When one learns to write religion; especially, if one has mastered, the core philosophies of the religion of Universalism, then there is nothing, one is not capable of saying, or doing, merely, for one's own amusement. One could get, quite terribly enthusiastic, about it, and can get more than a little misguided; one could become downright evil; through the power, the philosophy of Universalism, gives to one's mind... If one is gifted, in writing religion, one cannot, let it, get out of control... If one is gifted, in writing religion, and wishes to be a benevolent, and true source of religion, in Existence, and wishes to be a true and benevolent source, of everything, that is good about Life and, thus, a true source of religion, into the Universe, and into Existence, then one must transcend, the primitive, greedy, self-centred, self-indulgent, side, of being human. I have to believe in myself, and the religion I write, or I just come across, as worthless. Writing religion, is a discipline, of the mind. One has to train one's mind, to believe in what they are writing, and one has to maintain control, over their mind; one must be one's own, most intense, and most skeptical, of critics. One has to spiritually condition, with an almost infinite, dedication to discipline, one's mind, to write religion that is worthy of the gift of Existence... It's easy to write s**t, and pass it off, as religion. You know, perfect example: l.ron.hubbard, the master of writing complete BS; and passing it off, as religion. What a douchebag... I would have vivid fantasies, about killing him, for the immense damage, he has caused, against causality, and therefore, the entire future of the human species, if the moron, wasn't already, dead...

Not that personally assasinating l.ron.hubbard, would do any good, the damage has already been done, he created a religion, scientology, and even if he were alive, killing him, would not remove his filthy, perverted, and disgusting, religion, from Existence...Thank God, for small mercies, such as, the death of ol, l.ron.f**kwit.hubbard... Let us all thank, whatever powers, that govern Existence, that, at the very least, the man is, finally dead, and is unable to cause any more destruction, at least personally, against the very fabric of causality... Thank God... Now all that remains is the religion he created, that will continue to disrupt human evolution, for however, many thousands of years, scientologists, manage to cling onto their lives... God damned, parasites, I say... Forgiveness, tolerence, peace, is almost, out of the question... Forgiveness, tolerence, and peace, against the poor, unfortunate, misguided, living beings, who have been seduced, by the madness of scientology, can be forgiven, in Universalism. But scientology, as a religion, must be eradicated, from the face of Existence... It is of no value to human survival, and is nothing but worthless pollution, in the spiritual and religious, continuum, of Universal religion. Universalism, means so much more than scientology, could ever, dream of embodying, as a religion, worthy of the most wonderous gifts, of Existence... Where as, most religions, have almost, nothing of true worth, at their core: islam, christianity, buddhism, scientology, mormonism, bahaism, yahwahism, and all the other ret*d experiements, in religion, that human beings, have regurgatated, and shat, upon the unfortunate, and miserably, despairing face, of Existence. More to it's own despair, than to, what should, more rightly, be the shame and despair, for all, of the human race... Universalism, truely means something, and truely, has something, of worth, at it's core, at it's heart, and soul...

Universalism, as a religion, acutally, stands for something. Universalism, stands for something; at it's heart, soul, and it's foundation. Universalism, stands for something, and means something, to Existence, of true value, at it's very core... Universalism, as a religion, MEANS, something...I have drawn, a line in the sand; I have engraved, a line, onto the very surface of Existence, and I stand, upon that line, as an absolute, and immovable, unbribable, and impenatrable, guardian, against, all evil; against all stupidity, and madness; against all religious, and political tyranny; and I, ABSOLUTELY, DEMAND, "That Stupidity, And Madness, And Neither, Political, Nor Religious Tyranny, Shall Ever, Cross This Line". Not while there is breath, nor Life, left, in my body. Not while there is a Universalist alive, to defend the rights of all living beings, to a peaceful, individual, and personally chosen, self discovered, and meaningful Life... Universalism, is like an incredably well designed machine. There is a precision, that I am aiming for, in the religion I write. There is a level of quality control, that I demand of it. And I have to force my brain, trick my brain; I have to constantly condition my mind, so that I can suspend my disbelief, so that I can write religion, with the confidence, and level of perfectionism, I need to write it... I must consciously train my brain, with mind exercises, and I must constantly, prove to myself, that I can write better and better religion, every single time I sit down, and do then actually, physically do so; and I must constantly prove to myself, that I can consistently, do better work, with every passing, and dwindling year, of my Life.

Writing Universalism, and therefore, writing religion, to me, personally, has absolutely nothing to do with ego, or self-indulgence, or attaining personal power. Don't get me wrong, I am only human, I wish, I could have such primitive human pleasures; however, I will be most infinitely lucky, if the religion, of Universalism, that I write, is ever even read, by another living being, aside, from myself. Writing religion, to me, is about doing the best job that I can do; writing religion to me, is about doing the most perfect job of it, that can be done, as a human being; writing religion to me, is about doing, as absolutely, a perfect job of it, that I am capable of, to the very extent of my ability. Writing religion to me, is about the craftsmanship, of the work I do. Writing religion to me, has everything to do, with the precision, exactitude, and perfectionism, that I hold myself to, in relation to the standard of work, that I create. I hold myself, to the level of perfectionism, that Isaac Newton, or Galileo Galilei, would have held themselves to. And I expect anyone, who dares to write religion, or dares to improve upon my work, to have such a high level of perfectionism, that they expect of their own selves, and the work they create, that I absolutely, completely, and totally, without compromise; demand of myself... In the pursuit of perfection, in relation to writing religion worth the gift of Existence, there is simply, no extreme, level of sacrifice, one may need to make..... Long, Live, Universalism, may it's ways, be remembered, till the very end of time, and may Universalism, still be worthy of respect, by all, of the very last, surviving living beings, until the end, of all spacetime... Until, the very last, star, in the Universe, finally, goes nova; may Universalism, still be, a religion, and philosophy, all living beings, left, in Existence, still, revere, respect, and worship.... May Universalism, be a religion, and philosophy, that the very last, living being, left, in Existence, reveres, and respects, until, their own, Life, fades away, into oblivion....

Transcention Universia...

And I am also making a public, personal apology, to the Wrong Planet community, for my last post.

I am under so much pressure, when I write, that sometimes, I am just not as well behaved, as I should be. Writing religion, does strange things to a man. And even stranger things to a man, who suffers from Aspergers, as badly as I do...

Trust me, when I say, I pay infinitely dearly, for any indisgression, or arrogance, on my own behalf, in any area of Life, that I exist in. And this week, I have been in agony, over my last post. I am consumed by anxiety, with even the slightest, behavioral, indisgression, on my own behalf...

It is hard to be me.

I really should know better by now...