Page 3 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

30 Aug 2012, 8:39 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
if there's any justice in that state, let's hope this is a "makaka" moment for akin. still, there's 2 months of this stuff left 2 go, so who's betting he'll still slide through in the end?

I'm actually hoping he stays in the race, because there's a much greater chance the Republicans will lose come election day, allowing the Democrats to hold the senate.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

If I had a choice between a moderate dem and far right wingnut, I would go with the dem. I think most people there would see that too after he mentally streaked across the campaign trail.

Jojo

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2012, 4:35 pm

Please, that's just plain stupid. Women can and do get pregnant from rape. Try telling the women in Africa it's impossible and see how they react......

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

Odin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 11:28 am

This ***hole was just stupid enough to say what many RW nuts really believe but never say.

I have a physically disabled friend who was "date"-raped by a friend of her BF, according to this douchebag what she suffered whas not "legit" rape.

What a POS. :x

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 11:35 am

Well it is no surprise as to the reason why the DNC was funding Akins in the Republican Primary...

I consider Akins to be the Joe Biden of the Republican Party.

Anyways, we see this over and over about Akins being an idiot, yet we don't see many stories about Biden's idiocy, nor do we see many news stories either in 2008 or now about Obama being okay with infants being killed even after they are outside the womb.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 7:07 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Well it is no surprise as to the reason why the DNC was funding Akins in the Republican Primary...

Anyways, we see this over and over about Akins being an idiot, yet we don't see many stories about Biden's idiocy, nor do we see many news stories either in 2008 or now about Obama being okay with infants being killed even after they are outside the womb.

Infants being killed outside the womb? Really?!?! Really?!?!
And while the Vice President has obviously put his foot in his mouth from time to time, I don't recall him as ever saying anything hurtful to anyone - especially not the victims of violent crime.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2012, 11:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

And while the Vice President has obviously put his foot in his mouth from time to time, I don't recall him as ever saying anything hurtful to anyone - especially not the victims of violent crime.

I was talking about Barack Obama, not Joe Biden. While Akins is the Joe Biden of the Republican Party, not even Biden is on record of being okay with killing infants outside of the womb, but Obama is on record of being okay with it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 12:31 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:

I was talking about Barack Obama, not Joe Biden. While Akins is the Joe Biden of the Republican Party, not even Biden is on record of being okay with killing infants outside of the womb, but Obama is on record of being okay with it.

Are you talking about "partial birth abortion?" The truth of the matter is, Partial birth abortion isn't even a real medical term - it was invented by a Republican politician, meant as an umbrella for several late term abortion procedures. And as a matter of fact, these late term procedures are only very rarely performed, when the life of the mother is threatened, and the child has little or no chance of surviving. But the far right has little regard for stating the truth, when an inflammatory tall tale - like "partial birth abortion" - will do so much better to make the political opposition look like monsters.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 5:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you talking about "partial birth abortion?" The truth of the matter is, Partial birth abortion isn't even a real medical term - it was invented by a Republican politician, meant as an umbrella for several late term abortion procedures.

By asserting that a something was born (rather than removed) one asserts that the something was a person. The line of attack taken by the anti-aborts is that any conceptus is a person from the instant of conception, therefore any form of abortion, for whatever reason, homicide.

ruveyn

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 10:52 am

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you talking about "partial birth abortion?" The truth of the matter is, Partial birth abortion isn't even a real medical term - it was invented by a Republican politician, meant as an umbrella for several late term abortion procedures.

By asserting that a something was born (rather than removed) one asserts that the something was a person. The line of attack taken by the anti-aborts is that any conceptus is a person from the instant of conception, therefore any form of abortion, for whatever reason, homicide.

ruveyn

That's the whole point. The propagandists on the right would have you believe that the baby is halfway out of the mother, when the doctor smashes its head in with one of those cattle killing hammers!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 1:21 pm

Sadly akin is in the lead in Mo. I didn't capitalize his name on purpose.I just don't get it.
What's next on his agenda,book burnings?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 1:38 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Sadly akin is in the lead in Mo. I didn't capitalize his name on purpose.I just don't get it.
What's next on his agenda,book burnings?

through widespread misogeny among the male electorate as well as voter suppression efforts directed at likely dem voters, akin will likely win a landslide victory in his state. god help Missouri. to borrow a pungent page from huey long, akin will have to be caught with a dead girl or live boy before he is finished politically. mother teresa could be running against akin and missourians would still vote for akin in droves.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 1:57 pm

I think it's legal to get caught with a dead boy or girl in Mo if you have a permit.You can get one at the courthouse.Ha ha

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 2:09 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I think it's legal to get caught with a dead boy or girl in Mo if you have a permit.You can get one at the courthouse.Ha ha

i'm wondering, what redeeming features does that state have?

Tensu
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 2:23 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i'm wondering, what redeeming features does that state have?

:shameonyou:

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 2:40 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

That's the whole point. The propagandists on the right would have you believe that the baby is halfway out of the mother, when the doctor smashes its head in with one of those cattle killing hammers!

Thank you for proving that you haven't a clue what the hell you are talking about!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwFIEprF_9Y[/youtube]

Btw, I did do my research back in 2007-2008, so what this Abortion Survivor is saying about Obama's record is the truth. If your sources were a quarter as honest as you think they are, you would know about this!

I've got plenty more where that video came from, hell I may try to track down a former nurse's testimony about how she found a down syndrome baby in a Janitor's closet and held the kid until he died in her arms a few hours later.

Quite frankly, as far as I'm considered Akins is a moron (which is why the DNC bankrolled his campaign), but I'd rather have a moron in office than another supporter of a pro-infanticide radical.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

After I played your video, my wife exclaimed: "What the f**k was that?" Took the words right out of my mouth. I'm delighted that this woman managed to survive being aborted, but I hardly consider partisan propaganda to be a legitimate source of information.