150 dead after Germanwings jet crashes in the French Alps

Page 4 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

invaderhorizongreen
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 7:44 pm

I feel sorry for the families involved who are now missing loved ones. However I personally feel that if someone is hell bent on taking their own life please jump off a cliff or the like, don't take others with you.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 1:26 am

invaderhorizongreen wrote:
I feel sorry for the families involved who are now missing loved ones. However I personally feel that if someone is hell bent on taking their own life please jump off a cliff or the like, don't take others with you.

beneficii wrote:
It's disgusting that he took unwilling others with him.

I agree completely with the both of you.

I also feel sorry of the family of the pilot, for the rest of their life they have to live with that their son did, murdering 149 people. What can possible make a person do such a thing?
And I find it upsetting that Lufthansa keeps saying they did all the test and screenings before. It was obviously not enough, and so strange that they only administered during training.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2015, 3:50 am

Too bad he didn't crash into a building. At least he took some trash with him.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:24 am

Orangez wrote:

Why would you write such a horrible thing?

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:30 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
trollcatman wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I have suspected terrorist from when this first happened, maybe lone wolf

I think a terrorist would have flown it into a building (which he could do, because he was the co-pilot and could operate the plane) or at least made some statement before flying into that mountain. Seems more like a copycat suicide to me.

Could be copycat terrorism, France hit again. Lone wolves are often home grown so they won't necessarily have Muslim name. No message has been released that does not mean it has been found or it will be released. According to Bin Ladin 9/11 was done for economic reasons and that attack did hurt the airlines. You don't need to announce an attack for economic reasons.

Except they didn't hit France, the plane was from Spain to Germany so most passengers would have been from those nations. The name of the pilot sounds German, and there is no indication that he was even Muslim.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2015, 4:36 am

Bondkatten wrote:
Orangez wrote:

Why would you write such a horrible thing?

Why do you live in a fairy tale that human life have a value? I enjoy watching people die, it is very entraining to me. Do you even remember how much bread you ate in your life? Wheat is a living being, thus, why do you value it less then human life? Hence, you get entrainment in killing wheat. You are just a hypocrite and you just follow your instinct to value your own species over others.

Last edited by Orangez on 27 Mar 2015, 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:38 am

It says in the newspapers that he was supposedly having problems with his girlfriend and that he had been depressed during his training because he was deemed unsuited for flying. And the police has found some interesting things in his apartment, but they don’t write what.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 4:46 am

Orangez wrote:
Why do you live in a fairy tale that human life have a value? I enjoy watching people die, it is very entraining to me. Do you even remember how much bread you ate in your life? Wheat is a living being, thus, why do you value it less then human life? Hence, you get entrainment in kill wheat. You are just a hypocrite and you just follow your instinct to value your own species over others.

Either you are a troll with no basic communication skill, so you try and use shock as a tool in communicating with people. If this is the case, I believe that you are an extremely unhappy individual. This is not a good tactic, it will lead you nowhere.
Or maybe you have a lot bigger problems than just Aspergers.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2015, 4:57 am

Bondkatten wrote:
Orangez wrote:
Why do you live in a fairy tale that human life have a value? I enjoy watching people die, it is very entraining to me. Do you even remember how much bread you ate in your life? Wheat is a living being, thus, why do you value it less then human life? Hence, you get entrainment in kill wheat. You are just a hypocrite and you just follow your instinct to value your own species over others.

Either you are a troll with no basic communication skill, so you try and use shock as a tool in communicating with people. If this is the case, I believe that you are an extremely unhappy individual. This is not a good tactic, it will lead you nowhere.
Or maybe you have a lot bigger problems than just Aspergers.

If you want to be helpful correct my english as I tried to help you by pointing out flaws in your thinking. Anyways, you want to avoid the issue that you value human life over other life for no other reason that your own in-species bias. I love how you pretend like you care about me when you just use happiness to justify your thought processes. Hence, you prove the point that if killing people makes you happy, thus, you should do it as happiness is the absolute value of everything.

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 5:08 am

Orangez wrote:
If you want to be helpful correct my english as I tried to help you by pointing out flaws in your thinking. Anyways, you want to avoid the issue that you value human life over other life for no other reason that your own in-species bias.

I was not talking about your English, I was talking about how terrible offensive your words are! Do you truly not understand this? You called murder victims for trash and you wrote that you wished that more would have died (crashing in to a building).

Do you have people in your life that you love? Maybe a mother, father, sibling or a friend? Can you imagine if what happened to all these poor people would have happened to them, they would have gone down in the plane? Would you have thought that it was nice then if someone would call them trash; if someone would say that it was a good thing that happened and compare them to the value of wheat? Would you then agree with their statement?

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 5:32 am

^^ Dat is een goede antwoord :)

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 5:44 am

The latest news to emerge in the European press is that GermanWings, the low-cost subsidiary of Lufthansa who had employed the co-pilot Andreas Lübitz since 2013, were aware that he suffered from clinical depression, and that he had been suspended from flying as a result. Given the prevalence of depression-induced suicide among young men that has been recognised recently, this should have been spotted -particularly by Lufthansa, which has one of the best safety records in the world.

I imagine that the families of the victims will now collectively sue Lufthansa.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 5:50 am

Bondkatten wrote:
^^ Dat is een goede antwoord :)

"Dat is een goed antwoord"

Antwoord is a "het-woord", a neuter-gender word :D
But even locals make mistakes like this, it is often not very clear what the gender of a word is without looking it up in a dictionary. I think Dutch was half into the process of losing gender like English, but then they invented the printing press.

f9
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Mar 2015, 5:54 am

What I hope is that it will help to make the 'normal' (NT) world to understand that mental conditions are real!

Most people are not faking depression, fatigue, anxiety … and no people are faking tourettes, schizophrenia, autism - some minds just are wired different way, like using a back route to a destination instead of the main roads.

So-called 'normal' people have their tendency to dismiss, ignore, deny, despise, mock, diminish the differences and conditions in mind … and then they are shocked when a depressed pilot gets a panic attack (or any other form of deepening of the depression) and decides to end it all, 'here and now'.

So I really hope incidents like this will shock them into understanding that mind is as real as body!

Bondkatten
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 6:06 am

trollcatman wrote:
"Dat is een goed antwoord"

Antwoord is a "het-woord", a neuter-gender word :D
But even locals make mistakes like this, it is often not very clear what the gender of a word is without looking it up in a dictionary. I think Dutch was half into the process of losing gender like English, but then they invented the printing press.

Haha I knew I would probably mess it up somewhere :P
Swedish is a lot easier of a language grammatically than Dutch, but also a poorer language. You have a lot more colorful phrases and words.