Page 7 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

do you believe in bigfoot?
YES! :alien: they exist and can possibly be explained in evolutionary terms :study: 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
NO! they belong in the same myth box as Nessie and Elvis sightings :lol: 58%  58%  [ 23 ]
who knows? :shrug: 25%  25%  [ 10 ]
just gimme my @#$%&?! icecream! :chef: 8%  8%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 40

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2015, 4:24 pm

I wonder how all the NO people can be so sure. and I wonder if the NO bigfoot people are also NO UFO people as well?

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2015, 5:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I wonder how all the NO people can be so sure. and I wonder if the NO bigfoot people are also NO UFO people as well?

Most probably. How could they believe in aliens piloting craft through our skies when they doubt a branch of mankind could still be living in remote forests?

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2015, 6:17 pm

I, personally, do not believe in Bigfoot or creatures like it.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2015, 10:09 pm

We are pretty good at keeping tabs on large human-like primates. As I understand it-they even have satellite hook ups now that keep track of each individual member of both gorilla species in African parks. And were pretty good at keeping tabs on the orangutans, chimps, and bonobos in the wild. But we cant pin down even one member of the (must be 2000 plus) breeding population of bigfoots found in pockets throughout North America.

For me its the same, but the opposite, of what Cyberdad said.

There is a such a huge of volume of ...soft...evidence. And yet so vanishingly small amounts of even semi hard evidence: all of these witnesses see bigfoot and take blurry pics- but no one finds bones- that: either bigfoot doesn't exist, or he does but he has some paranormal power to escape detection (like being interdimensional). Since these "interdimensional" abilities (whatever that even means) aren't proven to exist in any creature I have to go with "bigfoot doesn't exist"( rather than going with 'he exists, but he MUST be interdimensional').

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2015, 11:48 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
We are pretty good at keeping tabs on large human-like primates. As I understand it-they even have satellite hook ups now that keep track of each individual member of both gorilla species in African parks. And were pretty good at keeping tabs on the orangutans, chimps, and bonobos in the wild. But we cant pin down even one member of the (must be 2000 plus) breeding population of bigfoots found in pockets throughout North America.

For me its the same, but the opposite, of what Cyberdad said.

There is a such a huge of volume of ...soft...evidence. And yet so vanishingly small amounts of even semi hard evidence: all of these witnesses see bigfoot and take blurry pics- but no one finds bones- that: either bigfoot doesn't exist, or he does but he has some paranormal power to escape detection (like being interdimensional). Since these "interdimensional" abilities (whatever that even means) aren't proven to exist in any creature I have to go with "bigfoot doesn't exist"( rather than going with 'he exists, but he MUST be interdimensional').

I recall an interview with a Native American man who described Bigfoot as "the magic man of the mountain," who can materialize and dematerialize at will.