Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2020, 6:58 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The bill is called the HEROES bill. It was passed by the House. It must then be passed by the Senate, then Trump must sign it.

Don’t count on it getting any further than the House.

The Mutant Ninja Turtle (O’Connell) will not let it on the floor of the Senate. The Twit in Chief will not sign if it does get past the Senate. I doubt it will survive an override.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2020, 2:28 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The bill is called the HEROES bill. It was passed by the House. It must then be passed by the Senate, then Trump must sign it.

Don’t count on it getting any further than the House.

The Mutant Ninja Turtle (O’Connell) will not let it on the floor of the Senate. The Twit in Chief will not sign if it does get past the Senate. I doubt it will survive an override.

Trumps back to supporting a stimulus, not to say he won’t be against it again next week and for it the week after. I’d day if senate passed a stimulus bill he’d probably sign it.
But the senator doesn’t do what trump says.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2020, 7:28 pm

sly279 wrote:
slave wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
I read about a second stimulus check.

Do you, or does any other WP user, have any details/links?

Thanks in advance.

As I said below the news are all making speculations on a bill thst they even say at end of each article is very very unlikely to happen. It’s called click baiting. They get paid for everyone who views their site. So they make these articles about a stimulus they even say won’t happen so people go to site and they rake in billions off our pain.

Example
Your <insert state name> may owe you thousands of dollars click here to find out.

Or just any title that doesn’t accurately describe the content.
It’s quite a bad issue on YouTube where like news sites, people get paid by YouTube depending on how many views they get.

Ty :)