Trump voters are throwing another tantrum.

Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:50 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The blatant hatred towards white males on the right is plainly obvious. The agenda to get white male americans to racially hate white male americans has been quite successful. It's obvious that the left wants to stomp them out of existence. Not that I care. I just find it kinda interesting.

Getting white men to hate themselves?

He's referring to white guilt. It basically means you are by default a bad person due to being white and you should self-flagellate to make up for your ancestors (Even if they were late immigrants to the country) or, in the case of more extreme pushers like Noel Ignatiev want, kill yourself for being white.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:10 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Republicans always blame black people, and Mexicans, and gays, and women, and liberals, and Muslims, and immigrants, and pretty much anyone who isn't a straight, white, conservative, Christian, cisgender, male born on native American soil. :P

White conservative males are evil. Everyone else is good and victimized by those vile fascists. The left supports anyone and everyone else to depose them. And the funniest part is whitie thinks he's being discriminated against. What a laugh.

I don't agree with discriminating against anyone, straight, white, conservative, Christian, cisgender males born on native American soil included. I may not agree with conservative opinions, but they're still human beings and should be treated as such. You can't be against discrimination and say that it's OK to discriminate against one particular group, even if that particular group has a track record of being discriminatory towards other groups. It's called taking the high road.

Very true. I've seen double standards when it comes to discrimination. I've seen hip hoppers declare themselves warriors against racism but they use the words "fag" or "homo" as insults. So racism is frowned upon but homophobia is ok? Both should be seen as bad. I also think saying "racist ass white honky" is no better than saying "dumb n****r" or whatever else have you.

Even here in the Bible Belt, the supposed white male conservative capital of the planet, you aren't going to get a free pass for just being a white male. If you like computers over sports, you are a "nerd". If you like music and drama, you are a "queer". If you are a Wiccan, you are a "devil worshipper". If you like heavy metal or punk music, you are a serial killer in waiting. If you aren't putting your penis in a woman's vagina every day, you get called gay.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:42 am

EzraS wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Republicans always blame black people, and Mexicans, and gays, and women, and liberals, and Muslims, and immigrants, and pretty much anyone who isn't a straight, white, conservative, Christian, cisgender, male born on native American soil. :P

White conservative males are evil. Everyone else is good and victimized by those vile fascists. The left supports anyone and everyone else to depose them. And the funniest part is whitie thinks he's being discriminated against. What a laugh.

Why do you think conservatives are the bad guys?

You think the Left is better, look at Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and other countries of Eastern and Central Europe in 1945-1989 you will be surprised :D

In fact, conservative forces only need to change some of their perceptions of the issue of sexual orientation, women's rights, etc., and would be much much better :mrgreen:

Such uncritical pursuit of progress can also end badly :mrgreen:

Technological singularity

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:50 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

I think that's the attitude that's been fostered in America for a long time.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:17 am

On campus, women outnumber men more than ever

Quote:
Many more women than men will be opening acceptance letters and e-mails this spring and enrolling in college in the fall, in a trend that holds for both institutions in Massachusetts and nationwide.

Women accounted for 55 percent of undergraduates enrolled at four-year colleges in the United States as of fall 2014, according to the most recent data available from the federal education department.

It’s not a new phenomenon. Women have outnumbered men on college campuses in the US by a widening margin since the late 1970s

Woe is the person who suggests a quota system to even out the acceptance rate. Same for the person who suggests men need safe spaces. If I suggested a quota to lower the rate of men accepted to colleges because the vast majority of crimes are committed by men and the patriarchy and rape culture the reaction would be "interesting".

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 11:54 am

EzraS wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

Not all parties are bad

I am a Pole, during the last parliamentary elections, I voted for Kukiz'15 party.
As much of most young people in my country
Kukiz'15

They combine traditional patriotism with modernity, they are behind the introduction of direct democracy, the common right to bear arms, modeled on the Swiss and American models (your 2nd amendment), Simplification of the tax system

And the depenalization and legalization of marijuana, as well as the legalization of single-sex civil union, some joking that they are stealing lef-wing they key projects :mrgreen:

So you see not all rightist party is fascist one :D

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:08 pm

Trump voters are whiners because Trump is a whiner.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS THEY WIIIIIIIIIL NOT HEAAAAAAL

:lol: :roll:

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:28 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

Not all parties are bad

I am a Pole, during the last parliamentary elections, I voted for Kukiz'15 party.
As much of most young people in my country
Kukiz'15

They combine traditional patriotism with modernity, they are behind the introduction of direct democracy, the common right to bear arms, modeled on the Swiss and American models (your 2nd amendment), Simplification of the tax system

And the depenalization and legalization of marijuana, as well as the legalization of single-sex civil union, some joking that they are stealing lef-wing they key projects :mrgreen:

So you see not all rightist party is fascist one :D

I was not giving my personal opinion. I was expressing my take on how the left in general views the right here in America. Which I don't necessarily even have a problem with. Just calling it as I see it.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:46 pm

There is the tendency for conservatives to "react" to things. Emphasize the negative. Try to snuff out the negative. Hence: "reactionary."

Liberals tend to do that to a degree, too, perhaps more so under Trump.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 12:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There is the tendency for conservatives to "react" to things. Emphasize the negative. Try to snuff out the negative. Hence: "reactionary."

Liberals tend to do that to a degree, too, perhaps more so under Trump.

That's one of the main problems with the left in general.

We shouldn't try to bring back the Obama era. We should, instead, recognize that the Obama doctrine contained the seeds of its own destruction. Thus, the left should move onto a new strategy, one that can defeat Trump more effectively.

Corporate leftism has failed. That's why Trump won. The people want populism. Let's show the world what real populism looks like.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 1:53 pm

Marknis wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
The blatant hatred towards white males on the right is plainly obvious. The agenda to get white male americans to racially hate white male americans has been quite successful. It's obvious that the left wants to stomp them out of existence. Not that I care. I just find it kinda interesting.

Getting white men to hate themselves?

He's referring to white guilt. It basically means you are by default a bad person due to being white and you should self-flagellate to make up for your ancestors (Even if they were late immigrants to the country) or, in the case of more extreme pushers like Noel Ignatiev want, kill yourself for being white.

In all fairness, I've never felt guilty about being white or a man. But I also recognize that the action of whites in the past that had been detrimental to others needs to be addressed, and if possible, rectified - not to punish today's whites who had no part in those wrongs, but because it's the right thing to do.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 1:55 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

I needed a good laugh today! :lol:

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:18 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Emo's unlike SJW's and like autistics are usually the victims of bullying, not the perpetrators.
ANTI-EMO RIOTS BREAK OUT ACROSS MEXICO

Hate crimes to now include attacks on emos, punks, goths and metalheads

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:20 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Chester Bennington died less than a month ago. Say what you will but this is kind of insensitive. >.<

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Emo's unlike SJW's and like autistics are usually the victims of bullying, not the perpetrators.

Now that's truly disgusting. Let me guess - - this coincided with Trump's election.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 3:44 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:

Now that's truly disgusting. Let me guess - - this coincided with Trump's election.

Maybe Trump will change, for example, in my country, I voted for Andrzej Duda, who had presidential campaigns very similar to the Trump campaign, but earlier in 2015.

I voted for him largely because he was not from the Civic Platform, since I was 18 years old and I got the right to vote, I always voted for the Civic Platform, as a teenager I was a member of the youth of this party, I participated in the preparation of the referendum campaign on accession Polish To the EU, then I was very sad that I could not vote in 2003 for the accession of Poland, although now I am glad that I should not be ashamed of the progeny that I voted for the EU, because UE is basically Holy Roman Empire 2.0 :evil:

I voted for Duda for that same reason, American voted for Trump, I think because he wasn't career politician.
Even trough many consider him a puppet of this man :mrgreen:
Darth Sidious of Polish Politics

Until now, when he vetoed not one but two bills that his own Party proceed in Sejm our Parlament,
Kaczyński face was priceless :mrgreen:

So maybe Trump one day would vetoes Republicans legislation :mrgreen: