Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Joeygeorge
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Jul 2009, 7:08 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 148284.stm

This is ridiculous they want to die put them to death, "but its against their human rights!" say the govenment .
more like its against the human rights of the inocent they were plotting to kill

salamander

13 Jul 2009, 10:59 pm

Just because they're crazy doesn't mean we have to be. Jail should work fine.

Zyborg
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jul 2009, 5:00 am

Most school shooters have asperger's syndrome. It is a reaction against castigation and alienation by NT society. NT's feel as awkward near aspies as aspies feel near NT's.

Bozewani
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jul 2009, 5:50 am

/\ Are my ears deceiving me?

An aspie on an aspie site saying aspies are the majority of shooters?

It is comparable to saying all Muslims are terrorists and latinos are criminals

Get a life

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jul 2009, 9:33 am

Zyborg wrote:
Most school shooters have asperger's syndrome. It is a reaction against castigation and alienation by NT society. NT's feel as awkward near aspies as aspies feel near NT's.

Do you have any evidence? Because there are a variety of reasons why school shootings happen: School bullying, child abuse, depression, alienation, etc

Zyborg
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jul 2009, 11:26 am

Jkid wrote:
Zyborg wrote:

Do you have any evidence? Because there are a variety of reasons why school shootings happen: School bullying, child abuse, depression, alienation, etc

Cho Seng-Hui had asperger's syndrome.

As did German huy in 2002, and Finnish guy in 2007. I think probably Dylan Klebold had it. As well as Native American guy in 2005.

It takes Aspergian to recognise another. They had definite asperger's syndrome.

When I was in high school, I toyed with plans myself.

Asperger's in combination with narcissism is lethal coctail. I do not think typical Aspergian who takes s**t and is grateful for NT's helping them would commit school shooting. It is Aspergians who dream on revenge and becoming glorious leader like Hitler or Stalin in future who plan revenge.

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 11:42 am

Cho Seng-Hui...

Quote:
The Virginia Tech Review Panel report dismissed an autism diagnosis

Quote:
and experts later doubted the autism claim

Dylan Klebold...

I am not able to find a single quote suggesting he was autistic or had aspergers.

Joeygeorge

14 Jul 2009, 4:20 pm

Joeygeorge wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8148284.stm

This is ridiculous they want to die put them to death, "but its against their human rights!" say the govenment .
more like its against the human rights of the inocent they were plotting to kill

No people read it his was a plot to kill inocent people terrorism not aspies gone mad.

Michjo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 4:39 pm

Joeygeorge wrote:

Joeygeorge wrote:
No people read it his was a plot to kill inocent people terrorism not aspies gone mad.

What's rediculous is the law stamps down upon victims like a boot, but let's the long-term perpetrators get away. You talk of innocence, Do you really believe the children these two boys went to school with are innocent? Do you really think people just randomly decide to bomb schools? Do you really think people just suddenly warp into a spiteful, hateful, vengeful individual over night?

I'm not going to claim these two kids shouldn't be punished but what's sad is the fact that the two biggest victims will get punished, while those who caused this mess will get no type of punishment. Infact they'll get to walk around school all high-and-mighty, like this event somehow makes all the abuse they dished out righteous. Stories like this make me sick because of how one-sided people look at it.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 4:53 pm

Michjo wrote:
Joeygeorge wrote:

Joeygeorge wrote:

What's rediculous is the law stamps down upon victims like a boot, but let's the long-term perpetrators get away. You talk of innocence, Do you really believe the children these two boys went to school with are innocent? Do you really think people just randomly decide to bomb schools? Do you really think people just suddenly warp into a spiteful, hateful, vengeful individual over night?

I'm not going to claim these two kids shouldn't be punished but what's sad is the fact that the two biggest victims will get punished, while those who caused this mess will get no type of punishment. Infact they'll get to walk around school all high-and-mighty, like this event somehow makes all the abuse they dished out righteous. Stories like this make me sick because of how one-sided people look at it.

Though I am not defending the actions of school shooters, I agree with Michjo. I have sometimes wished my school would burn to the ground. Why? Because a vast majority of the student population are complete and utter bastards. Now, imagine a scenario where someone is so harrassed they actually ACT on these thoughts - you do the math.

I'm probably gonna get flamed for that, but hey.

y es como un semestre"

jrknothead
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2009, 10:58 pm

Bozewani wrote:

Get a life

Last I heard, all muslims ARE terrorists, and a good many of your latinos are criminals...

An aspie with a grudge is a dangerous thing...

The more that stereotype propagates, the fewer people who will be willing to f**k with us...

Hmmmn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2009, 1:29 am

jrknothead wrote:
[

Last I heard, all muslims ARE terrorists, and a good many of your latinos are criminals...

Yeah and everyone from Florida is an ignorant redneck :)

Zyborg
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Jul 2009, 5:27 am

jrknothead wrote:
Bozewani wrote:

Get a life

The more that stereotype propagates, the fewer people who will be willing to f**k with us...

Stereotypes have often good dosis of truth.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 6:32 am

Hmmmn wrote:
jrknothead wrote:
[

Yeah and everyone from Florida is an ignorant redneck :)

Half the people from Southern Florida are Jews who live in the Miami-Dade area. The other half of the people in Miami-Dade are Cubans are the children of Cuban emigres.

Wrong stereotype.

ruveyn

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 7:27 am

Zyborg wrote:
jrknothead wrote:
Bozewani wrote:

Get a life

Stereotypes have often good dosis of truth.

And a good deal of willful ignorance.(because you must ignore the facts that make the statement untrue)

cognito
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 8:13 am

2 things
1. People are gonna say "They weren't really gonna do it!" That is wrong, I am sure if someone found out about columbine, they would claim the two guys were just messing around
2. Problems aren't solved because polticians hijack it for the own ends. Like blaming it on nonchristain music, video games or pharmacitualicals. It goes like this "The guy shot my son not because he bullied him day in and day out but because he was on Ritalin, played video games and listened to that godless music by marilyn manson!" no, the reason your son got shot is because he tormented someone to the point where they came to school and blew your bastard of son's head off with a shotgun!