AS schoolboy victim to campaign of Jew-hatred at NI school

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 6:06 am

Belfast Telegraph wrote:
Police probe anti-Semitic assault on teen by fellow pupil at Co Antrim school (http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/police-probe-antisemitic-assault-on-teen-by-fellow-pupil-at-co-antrim-school-16149345.html)

A pupil with special educational needs was brutally assaulted at school in a race hate attack.

His attacker was only suspended from school for two days after the terrifying ordeal that has left the 14-year-old away from the classroom for more than a week.

But staff at Carrickfergus College, who it is claimed waited two hours before contacting the victim’s mother, never revealed to her that her son — who has Asperger’s syndrome — had been kicked in the head.

It was only 12 hours later when Sharon Lough took her son Matthew to A&E complaining of a headache that it came to light that he had suffered concussion and suspected unconsciousness.

Disgusting. Sounds like the school really couldn't have cared less.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 6:23 am

Another interesting question is how come most Jews are too weak to fight for themselves? Just like here: it was one-on-one battle; yet the Jew was unable to fight back. The Jews always rely on the sympathies of non-Jews who have more physical strength to defend them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 7:16 am

Roman wrote:
Another interesting question is how come most Jews are too weak to fight for themselves? Just like here: it was one-on-one battle; yet the Jew was unable to fight back. The Jews always rely on the sympathies of non-Jews who have more physical strength to defend them.

That's the stupidest attempt at trying to justify bullying the child endured I've seen in this thread.

DoniiMann
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Apr 2012, 7:46 am

Roman wrote:

Well, there's that famous Aspie empathy.

Racists, bullies, and other such fools tend to prefer ambushing weaker prey. While not impossible, it's not typical for them to telegraph their intention to attack a larger, more capable targets. So it makes no difference what race, tribe, ethnicity the victim is. Chances are he was just a weed of a guy (every race has them), with two marks against him (Aspie/Jew) and the coward king-hit him.

There should be formal assault charges. Reading the full article, it was ongoing for quite a while. What, the victim should 'just say no'? :roll:

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 7:52 am

Strange that he was racially targeted after he stated he was Jewish.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 11:21 am

The problem is schools are so "zero tolerance" that more than likely he'd be suspended for longer than the attacker for defending himself.

LennytheWicked
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2012, 5:28 pm

Roman wrote:

I'm Jewish, and I beat people up for racial slurs, get them kicked off of football teams for repeat offenses, and yell at them for spreading rumors. ESPECIALLY when they're about me.

Yeah. Jews ALWAYS rely on sympathy.

Get a life.

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Apr 2012, 7:37 pm

Quote:
Last year when they were studying the Holocaust, Matthew said his great-grandmother was Jewish and the bullying started then. They were putting swastikas inside his schoolbooks

Bullied because of being associated with a Jewish person by blood? And these kids suddenly turned racist, why didn't the school nipped it in the bud?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2012, 8:25 pm

Roman wrote:

Few American Jews are trained in the fighting arts like judo or boxing. It is considered by some Jews to be strictly for the Goyim. I was different. I was beat up enough times for killing Christ that I not only learned to fight but to fight dirty. After breaking some bones and dislocating some joints in my attackers, speaking of miracles, they stopped beating up on me.

Some of the best boxers during the thirties were Jews. It was a way of making money in a trade where only victories count, not one's religion.

From the article referenced below:

"Between 1910 and 1939 there were 26 Jewish world-boxing champions at a time when the sport was an integral part of American popular culture. Economic and social conditions created a fertile environment for Jewish contributions to boxing to flourish during this period in American history because the sport offered opportunities for rapid economic advancement and social mobility.

There were thousands of Jewish boxers during the 1920s and 30s and one-third of all professional boxers were Jewish. Promoter Mike Jacobs staged 61 championship fights and 320 boxing cards at Madison Square Garden, and was instrumental in bringing Joe Louis to New York and steering him toward the heavyweight championship. Nat Fleischer was the publisher of "The Ring" magazine (the Bible of Boxing), the sport's most respected and influential magazine for more than 50 years. The Everlast company, the largest manufacturer of boxing apparel and equipment, was started by Jacob Golomb in 1910. In 1925, Golomb designed elastic-waist trunks to replace the belted trunks then worn by boxers. Everlast also designed boxing gear for heavyweight champion Jack Dempsey."

See http://www.flora-and-sam.com/finalversi ... zBoxer.htm

and stop being such a bigot.

ruveyn

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2012, 3:17 pm

Roman wrote:

You're such a tool. Sadly in this forum I see an increasing activity of anti-semitism. The Jews are far better people than you and your ilk. Most people would now say to you words like "f**k you" and stuff. But I am not saying this, because I wish you stay virgin for the rest of your life.

MotherKnowsBest
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2012, 3:32 pm

Roman wrote:

Disgusting.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 1:43 am

Chummy wrote:
Roman wrote:

You're such a tool. Sadly in this forum I see an increasing activity of anti-semitism. The Jews are far better people than you and your ilk. Most people would now say to you words like "f**k you" and stuff. But I am not saying this, because I wish you stay virgin for the rest of your life.

Just for the record, I never used F-word like you just tried to use now. So first look at the mirror before trying to attack others.

And when I am pointing out negative characteristics of Jewish people I am not denying the positives. I am fully aware, for example, that Jews made major contributions in science, and that is a good thing. This, however, does not negate that they are bad in sports, hence the discussion about the latter. Discussing specific negative aspects of a group of people doesn't imply condemning them in ''everything''.

What I asked is a legitimate question that might apply to aspies too. Why is there a pattern that the "intellectuals" that "don't fit in" (be it Jews OR aspies) happen to be physically weak? Is it a biological tendency that calories either go to brain or muscles but not both? Or is it more of an attitude that if you worry about brain you won't care so much about muscles? Or is it like DoniiMann said that misfits come in all shapes but bullies are looking for the ones that "happened" to be weaker? If you are an aspie who was bullied that is the question you would find naturally interesting.

Also, if you go look at the article, some of the things would make you at least raise the brow. Take for example the following quote:

Original Article wrote:
I was told the pupil was kicking Matthew around the head as he lay in the corridor, curled up in a ball with his hood over his head.

So why is it that he curled into a ball instead of at least trying to fight back and/or run? I mean doesn't this make you naturally curious?

And besides, it was always about other people "discovering" what happened to him several hours later. Why was he so passive and never complained? And of course, why did he let it go on for a year?

I mean yes, it is disgusting that kids decided to bully him on the first place. But that doesn't negate the fact that it is weird of him to be so passive about it in response.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 1:51 am

ruveyn wrote:
Few American Jews are trained in the fighting arts like judo or boxing. It is considered by some Jews to be strictly for the Goyim. I was different.

So why did some Jews come to believe it was only for goyim? How did that belief come about?

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 2:25 am

Roman wrote:
Chummy wrote:
Roman wrote:

Just for the record, I never used F-word like you just tried to use now. So first look at the mirror before trying to attack others.

And when I am pointing out negative characteristics of Jewish people I am not denying the positives. I am fully aware, for example, that Jews made major contributions in science, and that is a good thing. This, however, does not negate that they are bad in sports, hence the discussion about the latter. Discussing specific negative aspects of a group of people doesn't imply condemning them in ''everything''.

What I asked is a legitimate question that might apply to aspies too. Why is there a pattern that the "intellectuals" that "don't fit in" (be it Jews OR aspies) happen to be physically weak? Is it a biological tendency that calories either go to brain or muscles but not both? Or is it more of an attitude that if you worry about brain you won't care so much about muscles? Or is it like DoniiMann said that misfits come in all shapes but bullies are looking for the ones that "happened" to be weaker? If you are an aspie who was bullied that is the question you would find naturally interesting.

Also, if you go look at the article, some of the things would make you at least raise the brow. Take for example the following quote:

Original Article wrote:
I was told the pupil was kicking Matthew around the head as he lay in the corridor, curled up in a ball with his hood over his head.

So why is it that he curled into a ball instead of at least trying to fight back and/or run? I mean doesn't this make you naturally curious?

And besides, it was always about other people "discovering" what happened to him several hours later. Why was he so passive and never complained? And of course, why did he let it go on for a year?

I mean yes, it is disgusting that kids decided to bully him on the first place. But that doesn't negate the fact that it is weird of him to be so passive about it in response.

No. What you did is an ugly racist generalization. And if you actually read my post I said I am NOT going to say swearing at you like most people WOULD do. Because I am a far better person than you.

Roman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 2:47 am

Chummy wrote:
No. What you did is an ugly racist generalization. And if you actually read my post I said I am NOT going to say swearing at you like most people WOULD do. Because I am a far better person than you.

What you said was

Chummy wrote:
Most people would now say to you words like "f**k you" and stuff. But I am not saying this, because I wish you stay virgin for the rest of your life.

So once again look at yourself (particularly part in bold) before criticizing others.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2012, 2:57 am

Roman wrote:
Chummy wrote:

What you said was

Chummy wrote:
Most people would now say to you words like "f**k you" and stuff. But I am not saying this, because I wish you stay virgin for the rest of your life.

So once again look at yourself (particularly part in bold) before criticizing others.

Once again your post is hardly worth reading. You're trying to argue when you have pretty much nothing to say so you try to hurt others in the proccess. I don't need people like YOU to tell me to look at myself. Look at all the posts in this thread. You can't lose can't you? haha.