Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 7:13 am

Because WARMTH emanating from a house in the middle of winter is so very very unusual...

Zur-Darkstar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

For this, I give the cops the lowest honor, the least prestigious, EPIC FAIL award.

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 12:52 pm

Zur-Darkstar wrote:
For this, I give the cops the lowest honor, the least prestigious, EPIC FAIL award.

And my reward for this fiasco: ROFLMHO.

theQuail
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jan 2011, 2:06 am

Five days late, but... a police surveillance helicopter, monitoring infrared emissions from residential areas? I knew the British government is even more crazy about open domestic surveillance than the US, but this is usually the stuff of conspiracy theories! :lol:

And guinea pigs are so cute. I love the picture in the article

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2011, 10:11 am

theQuail wrote:
Five days late, but... a police surveillance helicopter, monitoring infrared emissions from residential areas? I knew the British government is even more crazy about open domestic surveillance than the US, but this is usually the stuff of conspiracy theories! :lol:

And guinea pigs are so cute. I love the picture in the article

Its not JUST for that. The flying pigs use thermal imaging because it makes it easier to catch criminals when they "glow in the dark." What makes it dodgy is the assumption that any strong heat source is going to be a drugs farm.

And its not often you'll hear me defending ANYTHING the Kripo do.

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

21 Jan 2011, 7:08 am

I'm surprised that they didn't jump to the conclusion that guinea pigs are some new kind of drug.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 5:38 pm

LOL. Poor Piggies.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 6:15 am

Sounds about right.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2011, 3:09 am

Did they cut the guinea pigs open? It could well be that they had been fed with cannabis to be served as drugged food, later. I've heard that guinea pigs are very tasty, to add. Guinea pig coffee shops! It's possible.

I have no respect for policemen and -women who participate in these activities. It's pathetic - despicable - how they agree to doing such jobs, instead of focusing on rapists that ruin the lives of people. If they do not agree with these measures, they should make that clear and resign. And the politicians that passed the laws that allow the police force to go through with these things should be jailed - maybe to experience some of the raping that the innocents they send to jail have to experience, while they, at the same time, do not care about severe punishments for acts of rape. It'd serve them right.

Not that I am okay with drugs, generally, but cannabis is far more okay than alcohol could ever dream to be, and drug use should not be illegal - it's sickening how drug users are put in jail. Politicians behind such measures should be severely punished.

...I actually was just going to post my little joke in the first paragraph, but thinking about these things makes me so bitter. -_-;