Page 3 of 7 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 10:13 pm

Raptor wrote:
Seems to have an obsession with Limbaugh.....................hmmm. :?

it is simply that folk such as yourself have made that man inordinately rich, from the rapt attention you pay to his toxic broadcasts.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2011, 11:13 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:

it is simply that folk such as yourself have made that man inordinately rich, from the rapt attention you pay to his toxic broadcasts.

Is that jealousy or is it you secretly have a crush on Rush. :lol:

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 12:38 am

auntblabby wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
whatever :roll:
That's all? How about you explain why it is irrational to think that pacifism doesn't work if one side is uncompromising and willing to use force either as a means to a goal or as the goal itself? You keep harping about rationality, so how about bringing something to the table instead of just bailing out?

are you a black-and-white thinker also? just because i mentioned that our military is among the most wasteful of taxpayer dollars of all armies in the world, you insist that i believe in total disarmament? just because i prefer that america avoid getting itself involved in foreign entanglements [that george washington warned us about] and figure out how to curb the military/industrial/congressional complex [that eisenhauer warned us about], that i must be automatically in favor of the invading commie hordes that wanna take away your guns and women? you are not making any sense to me, and i don't give a good god-damn if i'm not making any sense to you. go back to your rushiebaby teet.
I could've meant one of two things by pacifism:

1. Violence is wrong no matter what.
2. Aggressive use of violence is wrong but defensive use of violence is acceptable.

Show me where I stated or implied that you favoured disarmament. Libya, Iran, and North Korea are only being kept in check by the threat of force being used against em should they start getting imperial. That's not going on the offensive as you know it, it's more of a preemptive thing. Pacifism in both senses of the word is definitely not what's deterring em. And I never even checked Rush Limbaugh out, so how am I supposed to like or dislike him? Save the straw men for the crows. So you don't give a s**t about making sense to me? Am I supposed to lose sleep over something that's your loss? I don't see the point of making a point without making sure it has been made clearly.

Oh and have fun with Michael Moore's moobs. Out of all of em, you chose him? He's a complete joke.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 5:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:

At least he did something to earn it his wealth. Personally, I don't listen to his broadcasts that much but of those that I have heard at least made sense.
I guess by "toxic broadcasts" you mean that he dilutes the daily liberal sludge with logic and truth.
So i guess in a round about way that would be a toxin to what you like to hear.

Get a life.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:01 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
Oh and have fun with Michael Moore's moobs. Out of all of em, you chose him? He's a complete joke.

look in the mirror sometime. you throw stones as though you live in a titanium house. i was bullied all through school by bullies who were not substantially different in temperament than you. you make sex jokes at my expense because you cannot tolerate anybody who is a leftie and not a rightie. the most evil thing about you is that you drew me into your trolling trap, when i should have paid you the same lack of attention as i would my rotten neighbor's obnoxious barking mutts.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

Raptor wrote:
Get a life.

you first, bully.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:12 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Is that jealousy or is it you secretly have a crush on Rush. :lol:

you are a hypocrite and an intellectual thug, because out of your smartalec know-it-all mouth issue both your jejune insults as well as your bewailing that other posters are supposedly insulting you just because they took umbrage at your insulting them. you have your nerve. instead of saying why you believe we need to keep spending a bankrupting fortune on the military/industrial complex, you just dump on me instead. instead of anything remotely constructive, you just hijack a thread instead. you wouldn't know civil decency if it kissed you on the mouth.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:13 pm

^^^^^^

Stop it! You sound like a pair of NTs having an argument. That is a disgrace. Shame on you two.

ruveyn

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Get a life.

you first, bully.

I've never considered myslef a bully but coming from you it's actually a compliment.

Thanks,
The Bully
:D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 8:27 pm

Raptor wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Get a life.

you first, bully.

I've never considered myslef a bully but coming from you it's actually a compliment.

Thanks,
The Bully

rather than expressing your pride in something so ignoble, why don't you do something novel instead, like offering your relevant opinion of why it is proper to waste a bankrupting fortune on our present military system? or why you believe the doctrine of permanent war is a morally good thing. or anything actually relavent to the original reason for this thread, instead of acting like a rowdy teenage boy throwing paper airplanes?

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Get a life.

you first, bully.

Thanks,
The Bully

rather than expressing your pride in something so ignoble, why don't you do something novel instead, like offering your relevant opinion of why it is proper to waste a bankrupting fortune on our present military system? or why you believe the doctrine of permanent war is a morally good thing. or anything actually relavent to the original reason for this thread, instead of acting like a rowdy teenage boy throwing paper airplanes?
You are obviously not inviting a mature discussion by discrediting dissenting opinions like that. How relevant can dissenting opinions be with the way you said it? And I have given my two cents on it, yet you haven't addressed it and instead went on some ad hominem rant.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Get a life.

you first, bully.

Thanks,
The Bully

Quote:
You are obviously not inviting a mature discussion by discrediting dissenting opinions like that. How relevant can dissenting opinions be with the way you said it? And I have given my two cents on it, yet you haven't addressed it and instead went on some ad hominem rant.

Hell, the OP is a childish and inflammatory cartoon that begs attack. Someone posts a reply that's counter to the opinion of auntblabby (WTF kind of name is that, anyway???) and all the sudden they are bullies and/or war mongers.
I think what we have here is someone who goes through life wearing a neon "kick me" sign front and back.

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 10:28 pm

Yeah he really needs to grow up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 10:41 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
Yeah he really needs to grow up.

pot calling the kettle black once again. when will you learn? this thread is about military overspending, not how well you can engage in a pissing contest. the fact that i have to keep repeating this is proof that you just hijacked the thread for your own bullying reasons. you just can't stand anybody with a left-wing view of things. i never said i wanted to take your stupid guns or anything like that, but you keep having to act all macho because i refuse to just play dead for you. now, are YOU going to grow up and offer something constructive here, or will you persist in throwing feces around like a fighting monkey?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 10:58 pm

Raptor wrote:
Hell, the OP is a childish and inflammatory cartoon that begs attack. Someone posts a reply that's counter to the opinion of auntblabby (WTF kind of name is that, anyway???) and all the sudden they are bullies and/or war mongers.
I think what we have here is someone who goes through life wearing a neon "kick me" sign front and back.

somebody who would stoop to such language would be just like the prideful meanies i had to put up with all my life. you are proud of your bullyboy ways, you have no compunction in this regard.
personal attacks are beneath even you. step up from the gutter. when you make ad hominem attacks and then take umbrage at being called out as a bully, that is hypocrisy. i don't make fun of something so personal as your username, but you lack the decency to do likewise. hypocrites are not even beyond bearing false witness when it suits their purposes. you are not to be trusted. i would not put any evil proclivity past you. instead of ridiculing people who are different from yourself, you could instead offer your constructive criticism to people you disagree with, instead of trying to intimidate them into silence or worse.
the more you hate me, the more i will stick around.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2011, 11:11 pm

AceOfSpades wrote:
How relevant can dissenting opinions be with the way you said it? And I have given my two cents on it, yet you haven't addressed it and instead went on some ad hominem rant.

you have offered no constructive criticism, just more categorical rejections ala "you are totally wrong and i am totally right." you still give no good reason for worhipping the status-quo. all you have demonstated to me, is that you like to throw feces around, and expect me to clean up after you. you have no idea what a waste of your energy this is. when are going to say exactly WHY [with pertinent facts and NOT fear-mongering] present levels of military spending should be sustained or even increased. anybody who believes that we have NOT overreacted to 9/11 is living in an airborne castle, one from which i'd love to be collecting the rent.
as long as you hate me, i will stick around for more. you see, i am an energy vampire, and the more of your limited energy you unwisely waste in attacking me for no good reason, the more energy i have. get a clue and go back to your right-wing talk radio bubble. learn to live and let live.