Announcement about Osama Binladen from Obama

Page 4 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 12:21 pm

I actually had chills for about an hour when I heard this last night. I'm shocked at myself for taking joy in the death of another human being, but take joy I do. I had really given up hope he'd ever be found - it just seemed to difficult despite all the determination to do it.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

02 May 2011, 12:32 pm

People actually buy this crap? This is news just propoganda. Gee whiz, his death gets announced on exactly the 66th anniversary of Hitler dying.... just a coincidence of course... /sarcasm.

Osama bin Laden is/was not some evil supervillian living in a secret underground lair directing hordes of turbaned henchmen... and now that he's dead we win roll credits. Real life is not an action James Bond movie.

He had nothing to do with 9/11, there is no evidence of that besides say-so by the people who want us to believe that.

He probably died years ago from liver problems as I have read from several other sources.

This is just propaganda. They want us to approve of Obama better, maybe kickstart the economy, give more support for going to war, continuing to go to war with other countries, to make us hate Pakistan, give an excuse for a false-flag supposed retaliation.

Does anyone seriously think that news is a matter of "stuff happens...and then the important stuff gets put on the news as it happens." No, it's a just a tool to manipulate the masses, where they pick and choose stuff to tell us, sometimes true or not, they tell us when to be happy and when to be sad, so we can spend money and vote the way they want us to.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:10 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
I actually had chills for about an hour when I heard this last night. I'm shocked at myself for taking joy in the death of another human being, but take joy I do. I had really given up hope he'd ever be found - it just seemed to difficult despite all the determination to do it.

I had been afraid Bin Ladin was going to live a long, happy life, and go unpunished for all the blood on his hands in this life. Funny thing is, it would have been Bush who could have been taking the credit years ago - if he hadn't have diverted men and materials over to his personal vendetta against Saddam Husein.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:17 pm

Nobody at all concerned that a summary execution was carried out in the field?

graywyvern
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:23 pm

trillion dollar hit

http://costofwar.com/en/

those polonium assassins had nothing on us

reasoning." --William Blake

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:36 pm

BlueMage wrote:
He had nothing to do with 9/11, there is no evidence of that besides say-so by the people who want us to believe that.

He owned up to it in an Al-Quada video. Besides, I'm not interested in conspiracy theories about the US military, the Jews or who knows what else the tin-foil hats claim to be behind 9/11. I'd rather take the Occam's Razer approach.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:38 pm

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:40 pm

His death was announced on May 1st, same as Hitler. May 1st has huge significance for occultists. It usually focuses on sacrifice and/or initiation.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:48 pm

Macbeth wrote:
Nobody at all concerned that a summary execution was carried out in the field?

We in fact don't know that that's what happened since, in such an event, Bin Laden's own body guards had orders to kill him to prevent his capture by US forces. However, assuming that this was an assassination, then to answer your question: No, at least not in this case.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:50 pm

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 02 May 2011, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:52 pm

BlueMage wrote:
Osama bin Laden is/was not some evil supervillian living in a secret underground lair directing hordes of turbaned henchmen... and now that he's dead we win roll credits. Real life is not an action James Bond movie.

He probably died years ago from liver problems as I have read from several other sources.

This is just propaganda. They want us to approve of Obama better, maybe kickstart the economy, give more support for going to war, continuing to go to war with other countries, to make us hate Pakistan, give an excuse for a false-flag supposed retaliation.

Does anyone seriously think that news is a matter of "stuff happens...and then the important stuff gets put on the news as it happens." No, it's a just a tool to manipulate the masses, where they pick and choose stuff to tell us, sometimes true or not, they tell us when to be happy and when to be sad, so we can spend money and vote the way they want us to.

I smell paranoia.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 1:55 pm

Raymond_Fawkes wrote:

There are, but I believe posting them in this thread would violate some rules. (Too "graphic."

Search on Google "Osama bin Laden dead."
Looks kinda believable to me, even in this day and age of technology. The eyes look photoshop'd on, but ah well.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 2:01 pm

But why did they bury him in the sea... :?

And what about his son? They haven't said much if anything about him. I guess it's only a matter of time before they shed more light ... :?

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 2:38 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
Raymond_Fawkes wrote:

There are, but I believe posting them in this thread would violate some rules. (Too "graphic."

Search on Google "Osama bin Laden dead."
Looks kinda believable to me, even in this day and age of technology. The eyes look photoshop'd on, but ah well.

It's only one picture and it's been proven to be a fake by CNN. So , we're still waiting for those pictures '

sartresue
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 2:54 pm

A pic is worth a thousand noses to pick topic

Freakin' foto

Phuture Phounder of the Philosophy Phactory

NOT a believer of Mystic Woo-Woo

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2011, 3:02 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
But why did they bury him in the sea... :?

Because burial anywhere else would have led to a) desecration of the grave, which would have been blamed on Americans (whether or not they were actually responsible), thus worsening our position worldwide; and b) the establishment of the grave as a place for a version of hajj, risking turning bin Laden from a criminal and possible martyr to a religious figure in his own right.

Burial at sea is in keeping with Islamic custom (thus helping the position that we're not barbarians - not always true, but it's what we should always aim for), and prevents the gravesite from becoming anybody's focal point.

Besides, what would you put on the headstone?

"OSAMA BIN LADEN
1957 - 2011

WORLD HIDE-AND-GO-SEEK CHAMPION
2001 - 2011"