Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

This in from World Net Daily http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=313393

For 40 years, the U.S. government funded experiments on hundreds of black men in the late stages of syphilis, withholding treatment, allowing them to go blind, paralytic, insane and die. Only the autopsies of the poor sharecroppers from Alabama were really of interest to the U.S. Public Health Service.

Today we see that experiment as a moral outrage. Bill Clinton officially apologized for it in 1997.

Yet the U.S. government remains involved in grisly medical experimentation of this kind in Third World countries on a much grander scale than the Tuskeegee experiment.

The latest horror is a joint project of the British government, the U.S. government and population-reduction advocate Bill Gates. The victims in this experiment are black women in South Africa. Here's how it works.

Some 2,200 young women are given a microbicide gel incorporating the drug tenofovir and told to apply it to their sexual organs 12 hours before sex with their HIV-infected male partners and 12 hours afterward.

These experiments risking the lives of human beings rather than laboratory rats have been going on since 2007. Already hundreds of women have been given medical death sentences as a result. Yet, the international community is praising this program as a real breakthrough in helping to prevent the transmission of HIV.

Last year, the experts were boasting about the gel showing a 39 percent effectiveness rate. I want you to think about what that means.

A 39 percent effectiveness rate when you are dealing with the transmission of a deadly virus means a 61 percent failure rate. Worse yet, the control victims received a placebo gel – one that could not protect them from HIV at all, just like the Tuskeegee victims, meaning 100 percent were told to have sex with their HIV-infected partners with no chance of protection.

Is an experiment a success when 61 percent of the healthy patients die as a result of following the advice of doctors funded by the U.S. government, the British government and Bill Gates? Should experiments like that even be permitted, let alone tax funded? Shouldn't people being going to jail for participating in experiments that would make Josef Mengele proud?

Yet, yesterday, the leadership team of that study was awarded in Chicago the Drug Information Association President's Award for Outstanding Achievement in World Health.

This year the ghoulish South Africa project is boasting much better results – 59 percent effectiveness. Of course, that means 41 percent of the participants are infected with a terminal illness.

Knowing all we know about past efforts to use human beings as guinea pigs, how is it that experiments like this are once again receiving taxpayer funds, accolades from the scientific community and no scrutiny or criticism whatsoever – until the publication of this column?

They say if we don't learn from history we're doomed to repeat it. Likewise, if we don't learn from the mistakes of pseudo-scientific human vivisection, we're doomed to repeat them as well. And that's exactly what we seem to be doing right now with nightmarish experiments dooming people to lives of sickness and early, gruesome deaths.

This week, news reports about the research focused on a "side benefit" of the project – only the most recent of several, some of which received no public attention because they proved 100 percent ineffective in retarding the spread of HIV. What was the good news? It was that women liked using the gel because it made sex with their HIV-infected partners more pleasurable.

Of course, that pleasure is going to be short-lived because it makes it more likely that women will have sex more frequently with their HIV-infected partners – increasing the odds that this game of Russian roulette is going to end badly for them.

We're repulsed today by the Tuskeegee experiments that ended in 1973 with hundreds of poor black victims in Alabama. How is it any different with the U.S. government spending tens of millions of your hard-earned tax dollars experimenting on Zulu women in South Africa – knowing full well that thousands of them will be infected with a dread sexually transmitted virus far worse than syphilis?

Read more: The new Tuskeegee experiment http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi ... z1PsHqKZDH

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

This makes me all the more glad that I decided to run Linux instead of Micro$oft Windows. I don't want to put a penny more in the pocket of Bill Gates, the U.S. government, or any other such evil entity.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 9:53 pm

Okay, so what do you want us all to do about it?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

Fnord wrote:

Fnord, this is a VERY GOOD question. Thank you for asking it. Please see the answer:

For one, do not give these people any of your money. Yes, this is possible. In fact, rather than enrich Bill Gates, I build my own computers if I want a brand new one or I purchase second hand one if I need something quickly. I also run Linux, and other free software products rather than support evil corporations, people, and governments. Most of the rest of us can do the same thing too.

My book, "Tech Tactics Money Saving Secrets" explains the choices we have when it comes to obtaining free (legally so) software and other services. By using free and open source products rather than what puts money in the pockets of giant corporations, we also are able to avoid taxation that comes along with purchasing corporate product. In addition, less money pouring into corporate coffers means fewer taxes being collected by these corporations going to governments. Be aware that corporations pay no taxes whatsoever. They have an item on their books called "taxes," but these are figured into the cost of their products. In essence, it is the CONSUMER and some of the shareholders who pays the taxes and not the corporations themselves.

The money saved from governments and big corporations can be donated to charities that actually do good for people instead of evil. Money spent in purchasing goods or services should also be spent at mom and pop businesses whenever possible. Without the support of the people big government and businesses fail.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:16 pm

cyberscan wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Fnord, this is a VERY GOOD question. Thank you for asking it. Please see the answer:

For one, do not give these people any of your money ... My book, "Tech Tactics Money Saving Secrets"

So the other shoe drops, and your answer is, "Don't buy their products, buy mine instead!"

:roll:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

It sounds really bad, but on the flipside, what are the odds of them NOT getting AIDS in their lifetime anyway? They refuse to use protection and there's a bunch of other ways to get it.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

I really had expected something more like, "Crush, Kill, Destroy!" or at least, "Abstinence-only education!"

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Fewer people is a good idea it is one of the best ways to save the planet. Pimp your book somewhere else. :roll:

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Fnord wrote:
cyberscan wrote:
Fnord wrote:

For one, do not give these people any of your money ... My book, "Tech Tactics Money Saving Secrets"

So the other shoe drops, and your answer is, "Don't buy their products, buy mine instead!"

:roll:

When someone buys my book, I don't let the money earned go to evil causes. In fact, I donate a huge percentage of my money and time to charity. If you don't want to buy my book, you can also read much of it for free on http://books.google.com. You can also get the information elsewhere by spending time searching online.

In addition, just for everyone's information, this book was written and designed completely with free software.

If I were looking for a product or service, Fnord, and I saw that it was provided by both a big business and you, I would be more inclined to buy it from you. This is because I believe that it is best for people to buy and sell to one another as individuals.

Last edited by cyberscan on 20 Jun 2011, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:25 pm

I am starten to here those damn vikings again!

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

cyberscan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Todesking wrote:
I am starten to here those damn vikings again!

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

Sorry, but I didn't mean it to be. I also like your posts about dealing with workplace harassment. You sound like a person I would like to get to know better.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Do not post any more spam on this site.