Gary Johnson: A Fine Candidate For President (USA)

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

Daryl_Blonder wrote:
Longshanks-- you don't like Owebama... you don't like anyone running against him... who will you support this election?
I don't recall GJ ever advocating for the massive disarmament Ron Paul has.

I've seen it in the early debates. And yes, Ron Paul is dangerous too. I prefer Rick Santorum or Paul Ryan.

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

22 Mar 2012, 10:21 pm

Longshanks wrote:
Daryl_Blonder wrote:
Longshanks-- you don't like Owebama... you don't like anyone running against him... who will you support this election?

I've seen it in the early debates. And yes, Ron Paul is dangerous too. I prefer Rick Santorum or Paul Ryan.

Longshanks
:lol:

Ron has never advocated massive disarmament. He wants to get our military out of places they shouldn't be and to adhere to our constitution.

Rick Santorum? *facepalm*

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 12:20 am

Jacoby wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
Daryl_Blonder wrote:

Longshanks

Ron has never advocated massive disarmament. He wants to get our military out of places they shouldn't be and to adhere to our constitution.

Oh, but that old fraud has! He has stated in one of the debates, "America has no need of a massive military. Once we bring our people home, I see no need for any large military or a nuclear arsenal."

He's also hinted at it in some of his writings. Either way, the lying little turd has the record for the most earmarks in the US Congress and then votes against them all. In fact, his only successful bill during his entire career was the sale of a federal building to the private sector. The guy is a flop. At least Santorum supports the military. He doesn't vote against body armor, like Paul has been known to. :lmao:

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2012, 12:30 am

Rick santorum-
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/01/0 ... &mobile=nc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason why it will not work to have Gary Johnson run third - he is republican. I am NOT saying that republican's are bad. But if he is going to run third party then it would take more votes from the republicans than from democrats. So if he were to run third party all it would do is make it so Obama has a much better chance of winning

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

23 Mar 2012, 1:06 am

Longshanks wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
Longshanks wrote:
Daryl_Blonder wrote:

Longshanks

Oh, but that old fraud has! He has stated in one of the debates, "America has no need of a massive military. Once we bring our people home, I see no need for any large military or a nuclear arsenal."

He's also hinted at it in some of his writings. Either way, the lying little turd has the record for the most earmarks in the US Congress and then votes against them all. In fact, his only successful bill during his entire career was the sale of a federal building to the private sector. The guy is a flop. At least Santorum supports the military. He doesn't vote against body armor, like Paul has been known to. :lmao:

Longshanks

No.

You have no understanding what earmarks actually are.

Santorum does not support the military, he supports mass murder. Don't confuse the two. He isn't anything close a fiscal conservative and would wipe his butt with the constitution before reading it.

Daryl_Blonder
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

Can't agree with your assessment of Dr. Paul, Longshanks-- and neither will most of your colleagues in the military, given that he has the highest level of support of any R candidate by our men and women in the armed forces. That you would support an arrogant right-wing nutjob like Santorum means that, with all due respect, I can't take your opinion all that seriously.