17 Mar 2012, 3:36 pm

http://vrritti.com/2012/03/12/the-inves ... s-of-data/

http://vrritti.com/2012/03/14/dutch-ped ... -noticing/

Opinions anyone?

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

It looks like a very horrible and disturbing case. Any adult who thinks it is normal or acceptable to have sex with small children has something deeply wrong with them. I think that either jail or a high security mental hospital is the right place to put such a person.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
It looks like a very horrible and disturbing case. Any adult who thinks it is normal or acceptable to have sex with small children has something deeply wrong with them. I think that either jail or a high security mental hospital is the right place to put such a person.

He is currently trying to prove in court he was the victim, reasoning: his lusts drove him to do it, he had a troubled childhood and he tried looking for help earlier but failed. The case itself is a no-brainer, the proof is overwhelming, he is convicted on similar grounds in Germany and he worked at the one place where children come - a baby daycare centre. The victims where between 0 and 4 years old.
The parents of the victimized children have been given permission to speak, something normally reserved to the victims of a crime not the related persons around the victim.

It's all about the hight of the punishment, he faces to be put away for life (prison sentence + undefined detainment) - which he is trying to prevent.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

17 Mar 2012, 9:05 pm

Better punishment.... send him to the US prisions where he will be on the recieving end of his crimes.

Sorry, but I have no empathy for child molesters. I was sexually abused as a child and I dont use that as an excuse to "continue the cycle".
Such cretans are like psychological vampires who prey on the most defenseless of us all. Personally I think serial child molesters should serve time for the rest of their life, they dont change. No amount of punishment will change them, however the goal needs to be keeping them away from children and out of society.

I personally think that serial child molesters should be given the death sentence, but I know that view is not very popular. I dont agree with cases like young adults dating close in age teens, gets her preggies and mom gets mad and calls it satitory rape...and the young adult serves time and is put on the sexual predator list for life. But cases like this one where one offender has hundreds even thousands of victims should be put down like a bad dog.

Jojo

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 10:16 pm

That is completely disgusting. I'm against the death sentence on principle, but cases like this are very hard to reconcile with my principles. Whatever the maximum jail sentence is in the Netherlands, he fully deserves it. And then some.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2012, 11:39 pm

jojobean wrote:
Better punishment.... send him to the US prisions where he will be on the recieving end of his crimes.

Sorry, but I have no empathy for child molesters. I was sexually abused as a child and I dont use that as an excuse to "continue the cycle".
Such cretans are like psychological vampires who prey on the most defenseless of us all. Personally I think serial child molesters should serve time for the rest of their life, they dont change. No amount of punishment will change them, however the goal needs to be keeping them away from children and out of society.

I personally think that serial child molesters should be given the death sentence, but I know that view is not very popular. I dont agree with cases like young adults dating close in age teens, gets her preggies and mom gets mad and calls it satitory rape...and the young adult serves time and is put on the sexual predator list for life. But cases like this one where one offender has hundreds even thousands of victims should be put down like a bad dog.

Jojo

I think that one should be careful about wishing for the death sentance, I think a key test is the question "would I be willing to carry out a death sentance ?".

While I can immagine that in a case like the railway ripper, Fred West, Harold Shipman or the Moors murderers that many people would feel OK about the idea of being the hangman or the gunman who is required to rid the world of one of these monsters, I hold the view that in modern times there have been death sentances passed and carried out when it was deeply wrong to use this penalty.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 9:18 am

Wallourdes wrote:
Woodpecker wrote:

He is currently trying to prove in court he was the victim, reasoning: his lusts drove him to do it, he had a troubled childhood and he tried looking for help earlier but failed.

He and his lusts are best off dangling from a noose. There are very few things that are bad in and of themselves but abuse of innocent children is one of them. There can be no excuse and no forgiveness.

ruveyn

<< Edited by Mummy_of_Peanut (mod), to fix quote marks only. >>

webcam
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2012, 1:47 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
jojobean wrote:

Jojo

I think that one should be careful about wishing for the death sentance, I think a key test is the question "would I be willing to carry out a death sentance ?".

While I can immagine that in a case like the railway ripper, Fred West, Harold Shipman or the Moors murderers that many people would feel OK about the idea of being the hangman or the gunman who is required to rid the world of one of these monsters, I hold the view that in modern times there have been death sentances passed and carried out when it was deeply wrong to use this penalty.

I say use cryonics, keep them on ice until we find a solution. It costs about the same as a year or two of jail time, maybe as much as 5-10 years if you go with the flagship cryonics company (using the $22k-45k figure for imprisonment), there is no chance of escape and it's not really the death penalty as we'll eventually be able to bring them back. Plus, it helps pay for the development of cryonics tech and supports the industry.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 5:26 pm

If this guy convinces the court he's a victim of his own lust, then who's guilty of anything?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2012, 7:10 pm

CrazyCatLord wrote:

Quote:
Whatever the maximum jail sentence is in the Netherlands, he fully deserves it. And then some.

Maximum sentence there is probably about one month with weekends and holidays off…..

Woodpecker wrote:
Quote:
I think a key test is the question "would I be willing to carry out a death sentance?

YES, and without hesitation, reservation, or remorse in a case like this……

Webcam wrote:
Quote:
I say use cryonics, keep them on ice until we find a solution.

Solution to what in this case? He’s already done it!

Kraichgauer wrote:
Quote:
If this guy convinces the court he's a victim of his own lust, then who's guilty of anything?

Lust obviously isn’t an excuse for anything like that….... :roll:

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2012, 3:45 pm

Raptor wrote:
Woodpecker wrote:
Quote:
I think a key test is the question "would I be willing to carry out a death sentance?

Well my students (they tend to be anti-capital punishment) might be shocked but I would say that if I was required to hang, shot, impale, electrocute or decapitate real nasty monsters like the railway ripper, Fred West, Harold Shipman or the Moors Murderers then I would view the job as a rather distasteful but important job (A bit like cleaning the drains) which I would feel OK about doing.

But if I would be unwilling to execute someone like Ricky Ray Rector, as an executioner is unable to pick and choose which people he puts to death. I would be unhappy to work as an executioner becuase I would not want the killing of a mentally disabled man (and other questionable and morally wrong things) in my mind. I strongly suspect that a knowlege that I had done something like that would lead to an intense sense of disgust at myself.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2012, 7:25 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Woodpecker wrote:
Quote:

Well my students (they tend to be anti-capital punishment) might be shocked but I would say that if I was required to hang, shot, impale, electrocute or decapitate real nasty monsters like the railway ripper, Fred West, Harold Shipman or the Moors Murderers then I would view the job as a rather distasteful but important job (A bit like cleaning the drains) which I would feel OK about doing.

But if I would be unwilling to execute someone like Ricky Ray Rector, as an executioner is unable to pick and choose which people he puts to death. I would be unhappy to work as an executioner becuase I would not want the killing of a mentally disabled man (and other questionable and morally wrong things) in my mind. I strongly suspect that a knowlege that I had done something like that would lead to an intense sense of disgust at myself.

I wasn’t clear when I posted that I’d carry out an execution, my bad. What I meant was in cases like the one this thread is about, a pedophile who has done the things this one has done.

The Ricky Ray Rector case is another matter all together that would call for more scrutiny.

As for pedophilia I don’t care if it is a “sickness” or not. The only cure for that kind of “sickness” is an injection of lead into the noggin, or a hangman’s noose, enough electricity, poison gas, whatever and those are more humane than I’d prefer…..

Metalwolf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

jojobean wrote:
He would, until he eventually gets one of the many judges in the system that give a sentence but won't make a person serve his full time. He'd be one of the many pervs out there that get let out early for 'good behavior.' :?

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 1:05 am

Woodpecker wrote:

Yes, without hesitation or reservation. Some people are beyond rehabilitation and as such there is simply no reason to keep them alive.

You will reap what you've sown.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 7:10 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

well said

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 7:18 am

I don't really understand why people rush to condemn people like this. I would condemn a thief, because I understand his motive. I don't understand this guy's motive. He's insane. Insane people belong in mental institutions, not whatever sick prison/death fantasy you guys are masturbating to.

Surely there are better ways to get your kicks than feeling superior to child molesters?