Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2012, 11:46 pm

Someone remind me again how it's going to be worse when China rules the world?

cammyyy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2012, 12:50 am

Nobody will ever "rule the world".

Declension
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 1:11 am

cammyyy wrote:

Right now, there is only one superpower in the world. It totally ignores the international community, and fits every reasonable definition of a "terrorist state" and a "rogue state". Sometimes acting alongside its satellites, it proves over and over again that it is allowed to do anything it likes, including invading a country and killing hundreds of thousands of its citizens for no reason at all, and no other organisation in the world is powerful enough to even consider bringing it to justice for its crimes. If that's not "ruling the world", what is?

cammyyy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2012, 8:33 am

Okay yeah, I was thinking more of something where the entire world is united under one government, but you're definition is pretty accurate. But people can't be surprised that the US treats everyone else like crap. Its happened all throughout history, almost any nation that's been powerful has done the same thing. Britain and the Spaniards and everyone else colonizing places and making people slaves. Japan and Germany during the 2nd World War. Russia during the Cold War. Now its the US, and after their inevitable downfall it will almost certainly be China.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 3:52 pm

Declension wrote:
cammyyy wrote:

Right now, there is only one superpower in the world. It totally ignores the international community, and fits every reasonable definition of a "terrorist state" and a "rogue state". Sometimes acting alongside its satellites, it proves over and over again that it is allowed to do anything it likes, including invading a country and killing hundreds of thousands of its citizens for no reason at all, and no other organisation in the world is powerful enough to even consider bringing it to justice for its crimes. If that's not "ruling the world", what is?

The government of the the U.S. does not dictate policy to the Chinese. Some world rule!

ruveyn

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 5:18 pm

Watched the video but didn't see anything in that tied what was going on with Academi or it's employees.
I saw shooting but no one being shot and there could have been reasons for the shootings. Not all shootings are murder in the first place.
I did not see ANY AK-47's like he claimed but to clueless people like that everything that goes bang and looks dangerous is either an AK-47 or an Uzi.
A military or government vehicle ramming or pushing other vehicles out of the way in a hostile zone can be justified since the civilian vehicle could be (and have been) used to block in or stop the government vehicle to enable an attack on said vehicle.
This is a weak attempt to vilify Academi based on emotion only and no evidence.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 5:24 pm

Raptor wrote:
Watched the video but didn't see anything in that tied what was going on with Academi or it's employees.
I saw shooting but no one being shot and there could have been reasons for the shootings. Not all shootings are murder in the first place.
I did not see ANY AK-47's like he claimed but to clueless people like that everything that goes bang and looks dangerous is either an AK-47 or an Uzi.
A military or government vehicle ramming or pushing other vehicles out of the way in a hostile zone can be justified since the civilian vehicle could be (and have been) used to block in or stop the government vehicle to enable an attack on said vehicle.

I seem to remember a hapless lady getting hit.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 6:17 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

We don't know for a fact who hit her. All we see is an HMMWV hit someone and even the Iraqi police use those.
We don't know how "hapless" she was. Women can be a viable threat, too, beleive it or not........

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 8:20 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

We don't know for a fact who hit her. All we see is an HMMWV hit someone and even the Iraqi police use those.
We don't know how "hapless" she was. Women can be a viable threat, too, beleive it or not........

Well, this particular woman didn't seem to be holding any weapons, and I doubt the driver had x ray vision to check if she had bombs under her clothes. And even if they hadn't hit her, they were still responsible for causing another car to hit her with the roadside carnage they were creating.
Please, don't insult our intelligence or your own by defending this.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 8:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Well, this particular woman didn't seem to be holding any weapons, and I doubt the driver had x ray vision to check if she had bombs under her clothes. And even if they hadn't hit her, they were still responsible for causing another car to hit her with the roadside carnage they were creating.

Again, all you're going by is what the narrator claims.
What did YOU see in that video that proves or even suggests that it was Academi?
I'm certainly in no danger of insulting my own intelligence but you're doing it to yourself a lot.
:roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 8:39 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

What did YOU see in that video that proves or even suggests that it was Academi?
I'm certainly in no danger of insulting my own intelligence but you're doing it to yourself a lot.

Who do you think they're supposed to be?
And by the way, I'm not attacking American service men and women, but scumbag mercenaries who serve one such group headed up by a born again hypocrite (Prince).

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 9:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

And by the way, I'm not attacking American service men and women, but scumbag mercenaries who serve one such group headed up by a born again hypocrite (Prince).

So anything that you think is unethical, whether it really is or not, has to have been done by Blackwater and could not have been done by the IPS (Iraqi Police Service) or any other entity?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 9:33 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

So anything that you think is unethical, whether it really is or not, has to have been done by Blackwater and could not have been done by the IPS (Iraqi Police Service) or any other entity?

When did I ever say that?
As I recall, this was credited to Blackwater, not the Iraqis.
And by the way, a different mercenary outfit serving in Iraq were blowing off steam on a cell phone camera, where they indulged in all sorts of homoerotic activity, such as pouring bottles of vodka up one man's ass, then having it drank by another (yes, mouth to anus 8O ).
Gotta think, these boys don't live up to the manly image promoted by the homophobic fundies and holy rollers who figure the Middle Eastern wars are supposed to lure Christ back for his second coming. That would include the born again Prince of Blackwater or Xe.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

And by the way, a different mercenary outfit serving in Iraq were blowing off steam on a cell phone camera, where they indulged in all sorts of homoerotic activity, such as pouring bottles of vodka up one man's ass, then having it drank by another (yes, mouth to anus 8O ).
Gotta think, these boys don't live up to the manly image promoted by the homophobic fundies and holy rollers who figure the Middle Eastern wars are supposed to lure Christ back for his second coming. That would include the born again Prince of Blackwater or Xe.

Quote:

Credited by a reliable source? All I saw was some Young Turk's wannabe twerp spouting off but I guess that's good enough for you.
Then after that you fall off into rantings and ramblings about cell phone camera's, butts, and vodka then move right along into blasphemy in the next sentence.........

I think I've covered this all I need to for now............

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 10:17 pm

I bet Blackwater doesn't hire people with higher IQs, much like some police departments.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 11:35 pm

Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Quote:

Credited by a reliable source? All I saw was some Young Turk's wannabe twerp spouting off but I guess that's good enough for you.
Then after that you fall off into rantings and ramblings about cell phone camera's, butts, and vodka then move right along into blasphemy in the next sentence.........

I think I've covered this all I need to for now............

How is what I wrote blasphemy in any stretch of the imagination? Because I made fun of millenialism?