CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 11:35 am

"The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer."

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Kissinger

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 1:49 pm

snapcap wrote:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

-Henry Kissinger

I hope that S.O.B. dies a painful death.

ruveyn

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 2:01 pm

ruveyn wrote:
snapcap wrote:

-Henry Kissinger

I hope that S.O.B. dies a painful death.

ruveyn

:lmao:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2012, 3:48 pm

As a matter of fact, that a well known individual like Kissenger can be patted down, just like any other citizen, I take as a good sign. It goes to show that Muslims and Middle Eastern looking persons shouldn't be the only people to go through this.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 12:49 pm

Quote:
Whether or not the TSA will issue an apology or explanation to either the small girl’s parents or Mr. Kissinger could be anyone’s guess, though

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

:lol:

Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, that a well known individual like Kissenger can be patted down, just like any other citizen, I take as a good sign. It goes to show that Muslims and Middle Eastern looking persons shouldn't be the only people to go through this.

I don't think they knew who they were patting down.

SpiritBlooms
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:16 pm

I really don't care whether Henry Kissinger is offended by TSA. I'm offended by it and have been since I learned what it was. I'm so grateful I no longer have to travel for my job! It was bad enough when I still had to immediately after 9/11, but the situation has gone from scary and annoying to absurd and - yes, offensive.

The trouble with trying to prevent anything bad from happening is that it gives a false sense of security, while making everyone else's life a living hell. Punish all the decent people, meanwhile the true villains are calculating how to get around all the security measures, and no doubt will at some point. Then the measures will be stepped up even more.

There's no such thing as a perfectly safe world. We need to get over 9/11 and get on with life instead of living in fear letting the terrorists win! TSA is a terrorist WIN, the way I see it.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:20 pm

I might never fly again because I don't want them to touch me. I've seen videos of their searches and they are more action than I've seen in almost 17 years.

I also don't have an id so that's a good excuse to not fly too.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:26 pm

snapcap wrote:
Quote:
Whether or not the TSA will issue an apology or explanation to either the small girl’s parents or Mr. Kissinger could be anyone’s guess, though

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

Kraichgauer wrote:

How could anyone not know who Henry Kissinger is? Unless at the time, they thought, gee, this guy sure looks like Henry Kissinger!

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:48 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

Kraichgauer wrote:

How could anyone not know who Henry Kissinger is? Unless at the time, they thought, gee, this guy sure looks like Henry Kissinger!

Are you kidding?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:51 pm

snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you kidding?

Sadly, probably not. There are some pretty stupid people out there.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 1:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

I didn't know who he was until I looked him up. I'd heard the name before so it sounded familiar but I didn't really know or remember anything about him. I find politics to be boring and he is some old guy from before my time.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 2:06 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you kidding?

I know what Henry Kissinger looked like in his heyday , he looked like this:

But nowadays, I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a retirement community brochure.

Looking at the pictures, I see he's got a droopy left eye. I'll have to watch for that. He looks kind of like this:

:wink:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 4:33 pm

snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
snapcap wrote:
Quote:

Sorry Mr. Kissinger!

Kraichgauer wrote:

Are you kidding?

I know what Henry Kissinger looked like in his heyday , he looked like this:

But nowadays, I wouldn't be able to pick him out of a retirement community brochure.

Looking at the pictures, I see he's got a droopy left eye. I'll have to watch for that. He looks kind of like this:

:wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! !! !! !! !! !!

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2012, 4:55 pm

I think what the TSA does is despicable. If someone else, touched people like that, they would be put on a sex offender registry.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2012, 7:48 pm

there's a good chance those TSA Goons did not know who he was.

what is surprising is he didn't pay the 200$ to go through the fast lane. (get a background check once a year and you can bypass the enhanced security)