Israel's Netanyahu strikes surprise coalition deal

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2012, 4:01 am

snapcap wrote:
They yelled at you? Sounds like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighborhood. I agree that a lot of them shouldn't be there, but if they are given the opportunity, could you blame them? The leaders need to be questioned. But just like the problems facing the Middle East after the formation of Israel, I'm sure the leaders knew exactly what they were doing.

It's not like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighbourhood. These people are a minority here, but from age ten, they act like they're both our moral police and our leaders, and I'd like to have that image violently broken. They dismiss behaviour that doesn't fit into their normative frame: walking a dog if you're a woman is enough to warrant an attack. We're cowards. Morally weak because we're supposedly morally strong. "Let's be the bigger person" simply means "let's allow ourselves be dominated by anyone who doesn't share our peaceful values". We're not allowed to do anything about the problems, because the European elite blindly trusts these people, and forces national governments to keep importing them by the tens of thousands a year. They will not change unless you violently re-educate them. All other options have been tried in the past four decades.

Just let Israel invade Iran. The rest of the Middle East wouldn't care if Israel was completely destroyed. You can't answer gunfire with a hug.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2012, 10:24 am

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
snapcap wrote:
They yelled at you? Sounds like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighborhood. I agree that a lot of them shouldn't be there, but if they are given the opportunity, could you blame them? The leaders need to be questioned. But just like the problems facing the Middle East after the formation of Israel, I'm sure the leaders knew exactly what they were doing.

It's not like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighbourhood. These people are a minority here, but from age ten, they act like they're both our moral police and our leaders, and I'd like to have that image violently broken. They dismiss behaviour that doesn't fit into their normative frame: walking a dog if you're a woman is enough to warrant an attack. We're cowards. Morally weak because we're supposedly morally strong. "Let's be the bigger person" simply means "let's allow ourselves be dominated by anyone who doesn't share our peaceful values". We're not allowed to do anything about the problems, because the European elite blindly trusts these people, and forces national governments to keep importing them by the tens of thousands a year. They will not change unless you violently re-educate them. All other options have been tried in the past four decades.

Just let Israel invade Iran. The rest of the Middle East wouldn't care if Israel was completely destroyed. You can't answer gunfire with a hug.

You're being socially engineered. It's a part of the plan. Invading some country isn't going to fix anything. In fact, it may just worsen it. So you are going to have it their way unless you get a little more proactive about your county.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"