Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspertastic424
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Dec 2012, 12:32 pm

What would you all think about having this woman as president? Do you think she'd be better/ worse than her husband? I did not vote for obama this year and I wonder if she might be any better

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 12:43 pm

I see her as better than Obama, but not as good as Bill.

Basically, I see her as similar to George W. Bush, but less controversial.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 1:25 pm

I think four years is a long time in politics--especially if you aren't on the front pages.

Ask again in two years, and see where she is positioned relative other potential Democrats. I suspect the nomination will still be hers if she wants it, but someone else might have eclipsed her by then.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2012, 2:28 pm

I think she would make a good president and have been better then Obama, Bush and Bill. But she says she is done with politics.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2012, 12:26 am

I predict that it will be Hillary running against Jeb Bush in 2016.

Whoever wins will serve two terms, and then will be succeeded by then old enough to run Chelse Clinton. And American will remain forever under the rule of the dualing Bush/Clinton dynasties.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 1:44 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I predict that it will be Hillary running against Jeb Bush in 2016.

Whoever wins will serve two terms, and then will be succeeded by then old enough to run Chelse Clinton. And American will remain forever under the rule of the dualing Bush/Clinton dynasties.

God help you all when it's Barbara and Jenna's turn.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2012, 2:50 pm

Women in the public eyes are seen not to age as well as men, unfortunately, and she'll be pushing 70 by then, which is old for presidential candidate standards generally.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 10:33 pm

xenon13 wrote:
Women in the public eyes are seen not to age as well as men, unfortunately, and she'll be pushing 70 by then, which is old for presidential candidate standards generally.

Quote:
and she'll be pushing 70 by then

And that much uglier. :eew:

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2012, 11:24 pm

I have no problem with a female leader - but Hillary scares the crap out of me!

matchalatte
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2012, 11:41 am

I like Hillary and I feel like she's the most suitable female candidate at this point. I also feel it's important to have a female president because our country is really, really behind in that regard -- that said, I wouldn't want an unsuitable candidate be elected just because they're female because, if anything, that would seriously set us back.

I'm honestly hot sure how she'd do in comparison to others but my guess is she's be more willful than Obama, a heck of a lot smarter than Bush, and different but also a tad more liberal than her husband.

I know quite a few people -- Democrats and Republicans -- who would happily vote for her and I find that quite encouraging, especially if she decides to run.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 12:15 pm

matchalatte wrote:

I know quite a few people -- Democrats and Republicans -- who would happily vote for her and I find that quite encouraging, especially if she decides to run.

Hillary would be blessed relief. Compared to Obama and the crap that the Republicans are putting forward, she looks positively good. Even I might vote for her.

ruveyn

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 1:27 pm

Raptor wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

Quote:
and she'll be pushing 70 by then

And that much uglier. :eew:

She'll still be hawter than Mrs. Bachmann.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 1:39 pm

ruveyn wrote:
matchalatte wrote:

Hillary would be blessed relief. Compared to Obama and the crap that the Republicans are putting forward, she looks positively good. Even I might vote for her.

ruveyn

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

16 Dec 2012, 8:14 pm

She will not run. After what happened in Ben gaze and how it's being covered up she will retire soon.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 8:19 pm

The damage that has been done to the Republican party by the election and subsequent re-election of a black Democrat may be irrecoverable.

The election of a woman Democrat to the presidency in 2016 would make that certain.

... in my opinion, of course ...

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2012, 8:26 pm

Darkone101 wrote:
She will not run. After what happened in Ben gaze and how it's being covered up she will retire soon.

We don't know that yet. A fainting spell could indicative of serious condition or it could be minor. For all we know, Sec. of State Clinton has run herself ragged flying every which where. The change in time zones can really unhinge a person.

ruveyn