big dogs home burned down in arson attack by 14 year old

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 6:48 pm

sorry to post something that is no doubt very upsetting to many of us on here.
tonight,a 14 year old went into manchester dogs home;a very famous dogs home in the UK and set fire to the medical wing of the home,43 dogs have currently been killed and possibly more will die from injuries.
heres a link;
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... 43-7758271
absolute subhuman filth to do that to innocent animals;a pyschopath in the making,and now the survivors are without homes yet again.

theyre desperate for fosterers and donations;am unable to have dogs here but planning on raising money localy for the dogs home,already in the middle of one plan for it with support staff [selling high quality sun flower seeds that had personaly bred and harvested].

any other ideas for money making guys?

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm

Oh my god, oh my f*****g god. This is horrendous. Animals are at our mercy. How could anyone do this to them? They're innocent and they can't help themselves.

I can't think of any good ideas for fund raising -- off the top of my head, maybe something using your swimming? Sponsored for laps in the pool? Selling or holding a mini-auction for artwork done by anyone arty in your residence? If anyone bakes, selling cupcakes.

I really hope the local community rally around for those surviving dogs. Horrible, horrendous act of cruelty. I hope the boy who did it gets the fullest punishment legally allowed. My personal wish though, lock him up and throw away the key. Serial killers get their start not caring about a cruel death for animals.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 8:31 pm

That's just horrible.I just can't wrap my mind around why someone would do something like this.
Most fund raisers around here involve food,maybe a bake sale with homemade dog treats?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm

That's really sickening! :x
I hope they hang that little f**k from the yardarm.
It's too late for the 43 dogs that died but it looks like they are doing very well with the donations for the surviving dogs and have already received over £114k in money in addition to food and bedding.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 9:28 pm

To quote Gilbert and Sullivan, "Let the punishment fit the crime." Someone should set this little d*icks*** d*ckcheesing little twerp bastard on fire for his punishment. Better yet, he should be given a frontal lobotomy before being set on fire.

PlainsAspie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 10:56 pm

I get a sick feeling every time I read the thread title.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

11 Sep 2014, 11:06 pm

KOR, I have no words. Too upsetting. Thanks for sharing.

:cry:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2014, 11:41 pm

:wall: :evil: :wall:
what are those kid's parents morals?
does he even have parents?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Tomzy95
Raven
Raven

12 Sep 2014, 2:22 am

Throw him in a house and set it alight

sonofghandi
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm

While I find his actions absolutely mortifying, calling for his execution by fire also seems to be disturbing (although not quite as much).

A dead man cannot seek redemption.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 3:18 pm

Well I am very displeased about this, maybe this kid needs a foreign holiday to get over it. I would like to suggest send him to sweep up dog poo in all the capitial cities of europe. Maybe that would give him time to reflect on his vile deed.

I like dogs, I just have horrible visions of my dog in a burning building now. I wish I could give a home to one of the dogs from the dog's home.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 5:28 pm

It makes me so sick that this sort of thing goes on in this world. What the f**k was wrong with the little s**t? I know I'm not really a dog person but I still don't like ANY animal (or human) to be hurt or killed for no reason. It's depressing that we have to share this world with these s**ts that are sick in the head. It makes me feel ashamed.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 6:44 pm

thanks guys for the help and am in total agreement with everyone-still feel absolutely sick about whats happened,it looks like the pyschopathic little sht might be a pyromaniac because he stayed there to watch it burn which is a characteristic of pyromania-but thankfuly though his interest in watching it also led to his quick arrest.

just to update everyone,watched bbc news tonight and as predicted;the death toll has gone up-over sixty dogs are now dead and they are even expecting to find more bodies in the building as they havent been able to go in yet.
they have had to tranquilize many of the survivors because of the acute stress it has caused and there are also many suffering from smoke inhalation,they are all being kept in a dogs home in cheshire which isnt far away but unfortunately for them its more change.
however there is some good news.....in the short time since this has happened people have raised over a million pound for the home and given in tonnes of food and bedding to help with the care of the survivors.

love the swimming idea but am suffering badly from severe sciatica so have very limited mobility at the moment until stabilized,woud be willing to suffer for those dogs though,they went through pure hell,rest in peace to them.

love the baking idea,and artwork auction! will think about doing all of these rather than one on its own and will try and drag in other people to do it,unfortunately we dont have anyone else moved in yet-everyone they have lined up for the place have been incompatible so will be asking the nicest support staff to lend a hand or two.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2014, 8:59 pm

/\ They way it's going with the donations I wouldn't sweat it too much. As of this writing £1,191,348.95 has been donated and it's not over yet.

https://www.justgiving.com/ManchesterDogsHomeMEN