The Grand Jury made the right decision

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

I am so sick of the media portraying Michael Brown as this gentle giant who was innocent. He was a thug who robbed a convenience store and refused to follow simple police orders. Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown because he was attacking and assaulting him. If I were in Officer Wilson's position, I would have done the same thing. If Brown's parents would have taught him that stealing is against the law and to obey authority, he would still be alive today and none of this s**t would be happening in Ferguson today. These rioters are nothing but wild animals. They need to be shot for setting buildings and vehicles on fire and for looting. Just because they don't agree with the outcome of a verdict does not give them the right to be dumb asses. Why do black people act so out of control when something does not go their way? I am in no way racist, but blacks act like the world owes them. The behavior in Ferguson is unacceptable and we have a president who just sits back and refuses to do anything about the violence.

Magneto
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm

Wut.

I mean, seriously, wut.

"I'm not racist but [insert sweeping generalisation about black people here]".

Oh, and there's no dispute that when the fatal shot was fired, Brown was *not* attacking Wilson. The dispute is whether he was *preparing* to attack Wilson.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 3:00 am

i don't see the reason behind making blatantly racist generalizations under the thin veil of "i'm not a racist".

violence is rarely the answer, but to say that an entire group of people "needs to be shot" is unacceptable.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.