Man flies first class seated near corpse

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Apatura
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2007, 1:01 pm

I had a music teacher in college, who, at a classical music concert, had an elderly lady slump over dead on top of him.

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2007, 1:09 pm

Apatura wrote:
I had a music teacher in college, who, at a classical music concert, had an elderly lady slump over dead on top of him.

that too is intensely creepy

janicka
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2007, 1:15 pm

Apatura wrote:

Something like that happenned to me when I went to the symphony once. I saw a lady on the opposide balcony collapse, so I got up and went around to her balcony to help do CPR on her. It was the first (and probably will be the only) time that I got to see one of those AED's in action so I thought it was sort of cool. I don't know what ever happenned to her. She may well have been dead by the time she got to the hospital, but I wouldn't know due to confidentiality of the situation.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2007, 2:18 pm

Apatura wrote:

8O Oh dear. That would be awkward, to say the least.

Three years!

Last edited by RainSong on 21 Mar 2007, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2007, 5:54 pm

Aspiegirl89 wrote:
that is absolutely disgusting; can you imagine waking up next to the corpse of some old lady? That is frickin nasty!

Reminds me of this story called A Rose for Emily. Necrophilia is sick....sick, sick, sick.

ah. . .waking up next to a corpse leaves out certian acts that MAKE it necrophilia, you know?

Merle

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2007, 5:55 pm

One last goodbye?

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Mar 2007, 7:57 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
Aspiegirl89 wrote:
that is absolutely disgusting; can you imagine waking up next to the corpse of some old lady? That is frickin nasty!

Reminds me of this story called A Rose for Emily. Necrophilia is sick....sick, sick, sick.

ah. . .waking up next to a corpse leaves out certian acts that MAKE it necrophilia, you know?

Merle

well, yes, of course, but the point I was trying to make had to do with the story, A Rose for Emily. The story ends with this awful smell coming from this dead woman's house and the entire town decides to investigate and they find the body of her lover 20 years ago nestled in a bed up in the corner of the house with a locked door covered in dust but the creepiest thing was that they found his body paralyzed with rigor mortis in an eternal embrace with rotting flesh falling off, but with Emily's silver hairs on the pillow surface as though she laid in the circle of his arms facing his rotting corpse.

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2007, 10:17 pm

I don't think that's right. I hate to see dead people. When they show them on the news i turn the tv off right away.

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Mar 2007, 9:22 am

calandale wrote:
One last goodbye?

lol

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2007, 3:01 pm

Couldn't they have at least covered the corpse on the plane with blankets?

HolidayonIce
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2007, 9:39 pm

At least she didn't/couldn't:

talk his ear off, leak diaper contents on him, pull his hair, knock over his laptop, get drunk and sing to him, badger him for a date, insist on hearing about the plot of the book he was reading, spit up on him, prattle on about her kids/grandkids, sneeze/cough/belch/fert constantly...

I love to fly...

Aspiegirl89
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Apr 2007, 10:44 pm

HolidayonIce wrote:
At least she didn't/couldn't:

talk his ear off, leak diaper contents on him, pull his hair, knock over his laptop, get drunk and sing to him, badger him for a date, insist on hearing about the plot of the book he was reading, spit up on him, prattle on about her kids/grandkids, sneeze/cough/belch/fert constantly...

I love to fly...

thats NASTY!

BigT
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2007, 2:45 am

All I can say is eww.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2007, 6:02 am

Ticker wrote:
Couldn't they have at least covered the corpse on the plane with blankets?

Why bother? It's not going to feel chilly or anything.