Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Zhomper
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Apr 2007, 8:16 pm

I know many of you here can be considered as "loners." Have you noticed reporters speaking of loners with a tinge of anti-loner bigotry, like Geraldo Rivera for example?

It almost seems as if these reporters are justifying bullying against those who just so happen to be different and are considered weird. Maybe these NTs you speak about have some inherent twiches and they can't control them. It's a NT mental disease right?

RadiationHazard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 8:25 pm

I AM NOW ANNOYED.

Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.

Dr. House: You put the Queen on your money, you're British.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 8:30 pm

Geraldo Rivera is an idiot.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:07 pm

Geraldo is an idiot, and why Imus is in trouble and he isn't is beyond me. Why is he still on TV after the whole giving away the location of the soldiers he was embedded with?

RadiationHazard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:08 pm

I think people like the mustache.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:11 pm

TruenoBlues wrote:
Geraldo is an idiot, and why Imus is in trouble and he isn't is beyond me. Why is he still on TV after the whole giving away the location of the soldiers he was embedded with?

If you help get some US soldiers killed, it's OK because it helps the liberal agenda. Insult someone of a minority race and you lose your job.

I wonder if anyone on that team even knew who Don Imus was before that incident. I only was vaguely familiar with the name, and had never heard his show.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:14 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:

If you help get some US soldiers killed, it's OK because it helps the liberal agenda. Insult someone of a minority race and you lose your job.

I wonder if anyone on that team even knew who Don Imus was before that incident. I only was vaguely familiar with the name, and had never heard his show.

Don Imus was one of our most public supporters! I cannot think of a single day he was on the air that he did not mention something about autism.

RadiationHazard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:17 pm

TruenoBlues wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:

Don Imus was one of our most public supporters! I cannot think of a single day he was on the air that he did not mention something about autism.

Oh damnit no.. Please no. No no no no... Damnit. The Conspiracy Wheels are turning. First we get a witch hunt on our biggest supporter, then they say a mass murdered may have been/or was autistic?

I'm going to be up all night weighing information and researching.

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2007, 9:28 pm

TruenoBlues wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:

I still was not familiar with him, beyond the name.

dontwanttoknow
Raven
Raven

22 Apr 2007, 11:04 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:

I still was not familiar with him, beyond the name.

I wasn't either and I hope this isn't going to turn into an attack on liberals. Geraldo isn't a liberal, he's out to get as much publicity and attention however he can, he's an irresponsible journalist and probably amoral, but he's not a liberal. Most liberals are not against autistics. It's great that Imus stood up for autistics but there was no excuse for making a comment like he did on the national airwaves. Geraldo should be fired too and maybe he will be soon, who knows? If he's a liberal what's he doing on Fox?