ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 3:44 am

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 5:00 am

Why aren't her attackers in custody??? Are these type of attacks tolerated?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:10 am

I bet that the animals who did that to her are chavettes.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:11 am

That is bloody disgusting. Those worthless scumbags should be named and shamed, then locked up for at least eight months.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:23 am

Eight months? I think a year or two for an assault as vicious as that. They are scum and I hope they get what's coming to them.

zebedee
Toucan
Toucan

23 Sep 2007, 7:26 am

Anubis wrote:
That is bloody disgusting. Those worthless scumbags should be named and shamed, then locked up for at least eight months.

Eight months? I'd prefer some more permanent arrangement such as having them shot or sent to Iraq to clear minefields.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 9:48 am

School days.. the best days of your life....

Whoever thought up that nugget of BS wisdom really needs to end up looking like this victim.

Pretty standard for the UK these days, unfortunately. It no longer shocks, simply creates a feeling of vague despair and futility.

Personally, I'd say press charges on the attackers, and then sue the school for neglect of their duty to protect the children in their care.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 9:49 am

Two years in a harsh prison.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 10:05 am

skahthic wrote:
Why aren't her attackers in custody??? Are these type of attacks tolerated?

I suspect they were from a politically-favoured ethnic minority.

Zwerfbeertje
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Sep 2007, 10:12 am

Poor girl. Justice? Prison? I doubt they'll send those responsible; the schools staff and especially that hypocrite scumbag Chris Robinson, to prison.

I suppose it's now rather obvious which school(s) you don't want your children to attend, CE Community College in Thackley.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Sep 2007, 10:25 am

Ive seen bullies in action, never like this. I sure hope those who did that get a stint behind bars. Maby even get beaten up themselfs. This is why it sucks that you cant even walk out of your house these days and not feel like perhapse you should carry a weapon.

skahthic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 11:36 am

It is a shame--- bullies get off easy, often. But if the victim ever tries to stand up for themselves or fights back, the victim ends up getting in trouble with the school/law/etc.

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 1:41 pm

It never made any mention of the motives for the beating. Not that any sort of motive would be an excuse. But in most of these "bullying" cases, there is more than 1 side to the story.

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Sep 2007, 1:55 pm

CRACK wrote:
It never made any mention of the motives for the beating. Not that any sort of motive would be an excuse. But in most of these "bullying" cases, there is more than 1 side to the story.

I don't see how any possible story could be relevant in this case, the perpetrators are a good argument for reintroducing capital punishment with a lower age limit.

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2007, 7:41 pm

heh, you got a point. I have been led to understand that the UK has had some serious problems with troublesome teenagers, in part because the justice system over there can hardly even touch kids.

Macbeth
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2007, 9:42 am

CRACK wrote:
heh, you got a point. I have been led to understand that the UK has had some serious problems with troublesome teenagers, in part because the justice system over there can hardly even touch kids.

This is unfortunately true. There is almost a sort of void between ages ten and 19 approx, where children can pretty much do wtf they like, and the justice system has trouble actually punishing them. Some of it is legal culpability.. ie the younger they are, the less responsible they are considered for their actions. Some is the responsibility of the parents.. ie theres a mindset that society shouldnt have to deal with it, the parents should. (Obviously these people have never had a rogue teenager for a child.) Then theres the odd belief that because its only kids, its no big thing. There are some large and dangerous KIDS out there, who hunt in packs, so even a well-built and competent adult can find themselves in trouble when 15 odd kids attack them.

Judges and magistrates appear to be diometricaly opposed to incarcerating juveniles.. but then they have developed the same attitude towards adults recently. its damn hard to get locked up these days. Instead they hand out anti-social behaviour orders, and make these gits make promises not do do various things. This of course fails. Being told you cant hang out in gangs near the local shops makes no odds, because common sense dictates you shouldnt have been doing it anyway.

Add this to the "the victim is a suspect" mindset prevalent, and you have a whole generation of mindless little bastards in some vast macrocosm of lord of the flies.