Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

findingthetruth
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Jul 2008, 3:34 pm

aprillove wrote:
this isn't the first forum that this person/persons have done this to. in addition they are personally e-mailing anyone involved in this case.

sorry, when i posted originally, it was with the intent of letting the autistic community know about a tradegy that was going on to an autistic child and an adult with autism. i did not realize that people would go to the extent to join any forum any of us are involved with and then try to slam javan and anyone working with him.

my apologies on that.

and if anyone wants to see the court documents, go to www.hope4kidz.org

our efforts to rescue josh are continuing inspite of the continual harrassment.

april

This post was obviously posted by mistake as the poster stated but the topic has numerous sides to it so I would like to elaborate.

April and her cohorts have tried to malign the dignity, intelligence and character of people she does not know. She posted four different topics on the same subject to rally public support for Javan Smith in his fraudulent claims that he was a resident of the state of Texas and that NC took his son from him while he was on vacation. This story is absolutely not true. When some of us who know about this case got online and began to post the truth we were subsequently maligned and discredited for our efforts to let the public be aware of the other side of the story. April it appears posted several separate posts to circumvent those of us who desire that the truth be told. I know that I have not sent anyone anything harassing but that I have been harassed both here, on another forum and by email from Javan Smith, April, Patty and hope4kidz - four of the five players in this theatrical arrangement.

Unethical behavior is not part of my character. For those of you reading these posts where some of us are trying to make sure that the other side gets told, please do not ridicule us for trying to do what is right by a little boy who was taken by NC away from a father who NC has determined abused and neglected him. The only fight the father had left was to argue jurisdiction so he concocted a plan to do just that in hopes that it would force NC to return his son to him.

This continuing verbal dialog on this topic is about the protection of a young boy and about NC's role in protecting him from further harm by his father - whatever harm that NC determined that to be. Please look beyond the hype that April and hope4kidz has generated and read between the lines as you consider the fact that a little boy is now safely away from a father who has been manipulating the court system in 3 states for 2 years instead of taking his behind back to NC, being there for his son and following through with the recommendations set before him.

If it were my child, I would be there right up under their noses for my son or daughter.

I know that I personally want the truth to be known. I do not know April, do not know one thing about her, never met her, seen her, talked to her, and she does not know me. I am rather frustrated about such childish behavior continuing on the forum in this case but I also want to make a stand for justice and let the truth of the situation carry as much weight as the fabricated tales the father Javan Smith has told and that April wants to champion.

Remember too that the young boy has a mother also and she has authorized NC's custody and jurisdiction over the case concerning her son. April and Javan and their cohorts always leave out the mother as though her own voice in decisions concerning her son Joshua are not important.

This is all about keeping young Joshua safe from a harmful situation and protecting what is right and just under the laws of this nation and not in supporting the fraudulent intent of others.

The only harassment can be seen on the multiple forum posts where those of us who posted against Javan's and April's perspective have been unjustly ridiculed by April.

It is time for that to come to a halt.

catspurr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2008, 1:41 am

Have any of you accusers been in foster care? :roll:

pezar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

Sheesh! Get a room and a bunch of guns and fight it out! Then we can take that poor kid and give him to a family who cares more about him than about their own personal agendas and BS grandstanding to people who honestly DO NOT CARE! We don't care about your personal family dramas. We have plenty of our own family drama to worry about, most of us, and we don't need yours too. All of you guys involved in this are immature at best. At worst, you're stalking each other. And over what? What do you think Javan or whatever his name is feels about all this? This is not about "autism rights" but about self-centered parents who have no right bringing a kid into this world because they can't even care for themselves. Do what you have to in court, but don't drag the entire internet into your personal family problems. Go ahead, flame me, I don't care. I honestly don't care. Grow up and resolve your own problems.

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2008, 9:04 pm

catspurr wrote:
Have any of you accusers been in foster care? :roll:

I wish I could have been - not only did CYS not visit until 6 months after I called 911 to report my mom attacking me, that interviewed me within her hearing range. Not to mention they let her know when that 6 months started that they would be coming so she had plenty of time to tell me what a terrible person I was if I said anything.

Then a few years later I was in therapy because of abuse my dad did. You know what the therapist did when I didn't talk to her? Went and got my dad to show him what I was doing.

Not all foster parents are evil. I've personally seen quite a few wonderful foster parents, including those who help their foster child go to college and stay in their life even when the child is too old to be cared for