Page 3 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

parts
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 6:42 pm

Who really cares? Setting bad example so what he's human this makes him more so in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 7:24 pm

This proves Michael Phelps is only human.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 7:50 pm

Mmmm bong....

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 7:56 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

Unless hes doing it to make us think he is!

parts
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 8:39 pm

Eggman wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

Unless hes doing it to make us think he is!

Trying to hide the dolphin genes huh

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2009, 10:06 pm

This is what Michael Phelps does after the Olympics, he gets caught doing dumb stuff. 4 years ago after the Olympics he got a DUI. This is nothing new, a DUI is way worse than getting caught smoking dope. Although, he just lost a million or so bucks for letting himself get photographed smoking dope. His sponsors don't like that too much.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm

In other news: I finished a half-pint of Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. It was good!

The former things have passed away."

oscuria
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 12:11 am

"He was the gold medal winner of bong hits."

I lol'd :lol:

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

03 Feb 2009, 12:13 am

Oh my goodness. I just got his name. It's not Michael Phelps. It's Michael P. Help! It's calling for help! From its Alien buds!

The former things have passed away."

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 4:13 am

KenM wrote:
Turns out Phelps is a drunk driver, too.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/ ... 4380.shtml

Also, why does everyone that enjoys weed seem to totally ignore it when people on pot do bad things. saying its them and never the drugs. Right.

there was a guy who smoked some weed and twodecades afte his last smoke he murdered someone whilst he wa under the influence of cocaine and amphetamines after years of crack cocaine and heroin abuse...weed was blamed even though it had no effect on anything that happened.
a girl once caused a lot of problems for me and said and i quote "it's not my fault, i was drunk," she chose to drink and she was the one acting like a moron, the alcohol was just doing what it's meant to do. if someone does drugs and makkes a bad ecision it's their fault, not the drug.

KazigluBey wrote:
jrknothead wrote:
This is sad. I think the guy's earned the right to relax and take a bong hit or two...

No, what is sad is your comment. Earned the right? Are you kidding me?

he won gold at the olympics, i think that deserves the right to relax however the indevidual chooses as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 5:32 am

familiar_stranger wrote:
if someone does drugs and makkes a bad ecision it's their fault, not the drug.

Even though these drugs are well know to alter peoples thoughts, perceptions? You don't think that would effect how they make decsions?

"Well you see your honor, when my client drove and killed those 3 kids, he was high, so its not his fault, throw it out."

Sounds OK to me. :roll:

Abu_Zarqawi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Feb 2009, 5:55 am

that picture might as well be of every male in every university in the entire western world for the last 40 years

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 7:01 am

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
that picture might as well be of every male in every university in the entire western world for the last 40 years

Uh, wow, you really think that? Or are you overstating for effect?

How about everyone you knew in your uni - that would potentially leave a lot of guys who haven't in the last 40 years.

Z

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 7:28 am

KenM wrote:
"Well you see your honor, when my client drove and killed those 3 kids, he was high, so its not his fault, throw it out."

you need to start reading what people post because you're starting to become irritating, the 'client' in your example should be punished for killing the three children whereas you seem to think he's innocent and the weed should be somehow arrested...

the client chose to smoe, chose to drive, and chose the option of risk, it's his fault not the drugs.

Abu_Zarqawi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Feb 2009, 9:13 am

Zonder wrote:
Abu_Zarqawi wrote:

Uh, wow, you really think that? Or are you overstating for effect?

How about everyone you knew in your uni - that would potentially leave a lot of guys who haven't in the last 40 years.

Z
the point is that its ridiculous to get upset over one guy hitting the bong when its common to the point where a majority in most countries have done it. face it, smoking weed isnt abnormal behavior. that a man with plenty of disposable income in his twenties gets high shouldnt surprise anyone

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 9:19 am

Abu_Zarqawi wrote:
the point is that its ridiculous to get upset over one guy hitting the bong when its common to the point where a majority in most countries have done it. face it, smoking weed isnt abnormal behavior. that a man with plenty of disposable income in his twenties gets high shouldnt surprise anyone

in 2006 only five percent of teenagers england were reported to smoke cannabis and that figure has apparently dropped since, it's still common but the majority of people in the united kingdom don't smoke it.