Asperger Syndrome Tied to Low Cortisol Levels

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ImpulseGenerator
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2009, 10:08 am

0_equals_true wrote:
I do tend to be overactive with thoughts in the evening and a hard time getting up. My body clock is out so I can't get to sleep until late.

This looks a lot like my problem, at night I get active, and the feeling I have/want to do things.
I have to go to sleep more early to get in time for school every day, but i'm just not tired, and I don't feel like sleeping. So I do not sleep or too late/early, and have a really hard time to get up in the morning.
It occured to me that the difference between sleeping and beeing awake is one of the most fundamental mental transitions we have to go to as beeings, next to dying(I'm going to have a hard time doing that :wink: ).

ShadowRanger
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Apr 2009, 1:43 pm

Haha yeah actually I think I was like that in school and as a kid - parents would say to me "you Need your sleep" but I'm like "no i don't because if I needed sleep I would be tired" =\ I don't ever remember being tired in school thru lack of sleep, only in later years thru getting stoned =\

Every night/ once a day our body has to switch off, power down, to recharge doesn't it, only difference is, at death, body is not recharging anymore