Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2009, 10:04 am

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx? ... d=15770102

Holinyx
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2009, 1:20 pm

note to self: don't play in caves. and if you are in a car wreck and you choose not to wear a seatbelt and you die, then i don't feel sorry for you. sorry.

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2009, 10:29 am

One posting on the site read: "Aiden was a great friend, an amazing rugby player and a good corporal at cadets. I have never met a nicer person in my life. He will be missed by all of his friends very much and we shall never forget him."
Friend James Harrison wrote: "Such a great guy, surely will miss him, a supportive soul for his family and his friends, and greatly admired within the Air Cadets and from School."
Another friend, Keely Sheridan, added: "Aiden, it is true some people are just too good for this world. We all had, and remain to have, so much respect for you as a human being. This is so tragic, you are a brilliant person whose light shone so brightly but all too briefly upon the world. We all love and will miss you Aiden x x"

People only say these things when people are dead and will never know. It is a strange aspect of human nature.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

Poor guy. Caves are no good places to go lurking. There was a small cave in the backyard of my grandparents house up in Tahoe. Technically it wasn't a backyard, it was a larg area with boulders that stretched for miles. There was a sort of "cave built into one of the rocks. there was rope and other things in it.