I have a narrow interest range. How do I broaden it?

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Mar 2015, 9:07 pm

JoeDaBro wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
JoeDaBro wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
Yeah umm... Dont do that! Because that's not broadening your interest range; it's just getting obsessed and closing yourself for something which isn't that extraordinairy. Sure, you can watch it or read it or whatever, but don't let it close you up. To answer your question, I think you need to find out the type of person you are inside (artistic, sporty, techy...) and do a little research on things that correspond. Maybe ask your friends what they like (since friends usually have some tastes in common) and stay open. Things'll just come too.

You are a baka.
You must be terminated. *telepathically smashes you into a wall*

You know you're suppose to be here to give people useful advice and I read some of your posts and like I told u somewhere else, it's not helping anything. So you can join a randomness-all-the-time club but here's not quite the place to be talking nonsense all day...

*throws plate of cookies at wall and the plate smashes* Maybe you knew I was going to do that, maybe you didn't, if you did then you baked those cookies and set that plate right there, deliberately, purposely, which means that you're sitting there, also deliberately, purposely.

Look! - I don't know how old you are so I can't insult you; but if you want a really good challenge : try writing at least one relevant comment and then copy it to me. I'm not sure you'll manage it...

Sarah xx

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Mar 2015, 5:25 am

Scissor...me wrote:
JoeDaBro wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
JoeDaBro wrote:
Scissor...me wrote:
Yeah umm... Dont do that! Because that's not broadening your interest range; it's just getting obsessed and closing yourself for something which isn't that extraordinairy. Sure, you can watch it or read it or whatever, but don't let it close you up. To answer your question, I think you need to find out the type of person you are inside (artistic, sporty, techy...) and do a little research on things that correspond. Maybe ask your friends what they like (since friends usually have some tastes in common) and stay open. Things'll just come too.

You are a baka.
You must be terminated. *telepathically smashes you into a wall*

You know you're suppose to be here to give people useful advice and I read some of your posts and like I told u somewhere else, it's not helping anything. So you can join a randomness-all-the-time club but here's not quite the place to be talking nonsense all day...

*throws plate of cookies at wall and the plate smashes* Maybe you knew I was going to do that, maybe you didn't, if you did then you baked those cookies and set that plate right there, deliberately, purposely, which means that you're sitting there, also deliberately, purposely.

Look! - I don't know how old you are so I can't insult you; but if you want a really good challenge : try writing at least one relevant comment and then copy it to me. I'm not sure you'll manage it...

Have you even seen The Matrix?

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Mar 2015, 9:12 pm

Yeah; I have! Xp
Have you seen the horror movie where the girl killed a dumbass with just a pair of scissors? :roll:

Sarah xx

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 10:31 am

i have. the thread then became all derailed, and then the big bad Mod told them to take their bickering somewhere else. that was my favorite part. :P

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2015, 7:45 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i have. the thread then became all derailed, and then the big bad Mod told them to take their bickering somewhere else. that was my favorite part. :P

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Mar 2015, 5:28 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:

:D :D :D
Anyway, this isnt helping broaden anyone's interest range... :wink:

Sarah xx

JoeDaBro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2015, 4:55 pm

Scissor...me wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

:D :D :D
Anyway, this isnt helping broaden anyone's interest range... :wink:

Uh, it's a big Matrix joke. You're Neo and I'm Agent Smith, Mr. Anderson.

boredome
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2015, 9:25 pm

There is no spoon.

Kind of like how there is no thread.