Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

garoa10
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Sep 2011, 6:02 pm

that goes through your mind when you hear mexico?
:D :D :D
i am from mexico and this is a hard place for the aspie people
:oops:

sagan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2011, 7:47 pm

What part are you from?

When I think Mexico, I think amazing food, really nice people, and beautiful beaches / caves. But not too safe... And a lot of traffic. Every time I have been I seem to spend 90% of the day in a car.

Yes, I would not imagine it is great for aspies. People in Mexico are all about being social 24 / 7. :D

Franma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Sep 2011, 9:55 pm

I'm with Sagan on the general thinking
great food, nice people, great beaches, less safe if you go away from tourist areas = Mexico to me

You live in a beautiful country with some really beautiful people in at least some places. I haven't seen it personally, but the stories say that there are also bad places. It's like that here in the states too. Not everywhere is Disney World and wonderful. Much of our country is quiet and simple with regular people, some of it is touristy, flashy and exciting, some of it is mean and ugly. We have wealthy, middle class and poor communities and areas.

I think that a lot of countries are like that with a wide variety of places. What is it like where you are in Mexico?

"It seems that for success in science and art, a dash of autism is essential." Hans Asperger

In the end I'm just me whatever that may be