What's Marijuana? 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 187

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2010, 4:13 am

Pseudeos wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
In fact, I think cigarettes and alcohol should be made illegal, too.

If the government truly cared about the health of its people, tobacco and alcohol would be made illegal. I doubt that would ever happen, not even with cigarettes.

Yep, but as you say, they'll never do it. Why would they when they can just classify them as "demerit goods" and use that as an excuse to tax them stupidly high so they profit off of peoples' deadly addictions?

pattheaspie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

i smoked it heavy until i graduated from high School then i just Decided its time i get off that s**t before i kill all my Brain cells

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2010, 1:16 pm

i smoke marijuana, usually on weekends, i like it better then drinking. its very relaxing, and i can focus on enjoying things like music and art. but i do loathe the "OMFG I SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY, IT ROXORZ" people. smoking everyday isnt all that nice, you'll build up alot of tolerance, meaning you need more and more, and although as previously stated you wont get addicted to thc itself, some (and i know enough) can get addicted to getting high, and besides if i'd smoke everyday of the week i know i wouldnt get much work done :D but ive been smoking for years now, mostly on weekends, vacations or the odd party, and i like it. aslong as its in moderation it can make life alot more interesting, it can stimulate creativity, take away anxiety (however some get anxious of weed so its different for everyone) some become more talkative, and it instills a craving for food.

luckily i live in the netherlands so i cant really get into much legal trouble if i smoke marijuana aslong as no one is bothered by it.

firefly_in_the_sky
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Oct 2010, 3:11 pm

Tried other stuff, my friends (NTs) use it a lot and I've seen what its done to them. Im not saying its bad for you nor am i being an advocate, its just that I've found that school kind of matters more to me. Use of anything to excess will do damage, to much water and you will die, to much chocolate and you'll get fat.

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Oct 2010, 5:28 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
It's illegal for a reason. I don't take anything stronger than caffine unless it's medically necessary.

The Obama administration is trying to outlaw cigarettes, and has already banned smoking in any place that serves food or alcohol, as well as in places of entertainment. (Bowling alleys, movie theaters, etc.)
I personally have not used marijuana, and I don't intend to. Ever. I will continue to only have my daily caffeine/taurine fixes, however.

Kai_Bliss
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Oct 2010, 9:12 pm

I live a drug based lifestyle, it sucks........ :roll:

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

Steve_Cory wrote:
Leave marijuana for the NT's. Aspies and weed... just don't mix.

Agreed.

gramirez
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2010, 9:31 pm

Guitar_Girl wrote:
Steve_Cory wrote:
Leave marijuana for the NT's. Aspies and weed... just don't mix.

Agreed.

Forgive me for being naive, but why do Aspies and weed not mix?

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 10:44 am

nodice1996 wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
It's illegal for a reason. I don't take anything stronger than caffine unless it's medically necessary.

The Obama administration is trying to outlaw cigarettes, and has already banned smoking in any place that serves food or alcohol, as well as in places of entertainment. (Bowling alleys, movie theaters, etc.)
I personally have not used marijuana, and I don't intend to. Ever. I will continue to only have my daily caffeine/taurine fixes, however.

I congratulate Obama then!

Here in the UK we've had a smoking ban in all buildings apart from private residencies for ages.

gemstone123
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2010, 2:32 pm

I've never tried weed. Never wanted to either. The stuff really stinks. :lol:

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...

AW
Raven
Raven

06 Oct 2010, 11:21 pm

nooooooooo! please please nobody keep using it- I know soo many people who have wrecked their lives on it, and they are all close to me :(
I have smelt it, and it made me want to spew :?
Anything that is addictive INCLUDING alcohol, cigarette and even caffeine should be banned save for medical purposes. And even then things need to be fixed up as to how many different doctors you can go to for prescriptions- info should be shared amongst all of them on a nice big system.

blade1993
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Oct 2010, 5:12 pm

No i have not tried it but i will say it is the lest harmful drug you do.
It has never killed some one directly and it has a been proven to reduce pain really any thing.
However, pot is dangerous because people tended to lace it with LSD, Meth, and other horrible drugs.
It should be legalized and taxed like cigarettes and treated like alcohol.
It can be calming and soothing but tends to make people lazy.
However, it affects every one differently.
For example, My friend get energized and hyper after a bowl.
It is addictive and could ruin your life if you don't do it responsibly.
It also usually doesn't mix well with other medications

jamesp420
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Oct 2010, 6:33 pm

I'm proud to admit I'm a stoner. I smoke every day, sometimes all day. I function better when high, and it relieves most of my social anxieties, as well it chills my mind and body out which helps my ADHD. I can concentrate way better when I'm high. I used to sell, but that was just for fun. I know a LOT about cannabis, and refuse to call it marijuana, because that name was givin to it by the US government around the time they were fighting to make it illegal. Cannabis is one of, if not THE most beneficial plant to mankind, and I don't just mean weed, but hemp as well. That is a discussion for a whole entire topic.
I love weed, it's a huge part of my life. Some people just aren't effected by it in a positive way, but most are. If you don't do it, that's cool, but don't hate me because I do. Also, if you think I will ruin my life by smoking, then you are pretty ignorant, and have fallen victim to the general misinformation and myths about this amazing plant.

ps. i could say so much on this subject but im about to leave, i might come back later and write like a 12 page rant haha

http://www.facebook.com/jamesp420

blade1993
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Oct 2010, 6:01 pm

jamesp420 wrote:
I'm proud to admit I'm a stoner. I smoke every day, sometimes all day. I function better when high, and it relieves most of my social anxieties, as well it chills my mind and body out which helps my ADHD. I can concentrate way better when I'm high. I used to sell, but that was just for fun. I know a LOT about cannabis, and refuse to call it marijuana, because that name was givin to it by the US government around the time they were fighting to make it illegal. Cannabis is one of, if not THE most beneficial plant to mankind, and I don't just mean weed, but hemp as well. That is a discussion for a whole entire topic.
I love weed, it's a huge part of my life. Some people just aren't effected by it in a positive way, but most are. If you don't do it, that's cool, but don't hate me because I do. Also, if you think I will ruin my life by smoking, then you are pretty ignorant, and have fallen victim to the general misinformation and myths about this amazing plant.

ps. i could say so much on this subject but im about to leave, i might come back later and write like a 12 page rant haha

Nice rant but, proves my point. :lol:

PancakeBoss
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Oct 2010, 8:23 pm

I was a heavy marijuana user for 3 years. It felt great, music sounded better, food tasted better. My friends and I went on adventures. But then everything all came crashing down. I became really paranoid, got sent to the psych ward twice, rehab twice, this mental health place once, it just wasn't worth it. Plus, I was ignorant and moved on to harder drugs, I was a mess. I used to smoke multiple times a day every day, before school, during lunch, after school, after school some more and more, I was never sober, I forgot what being sober was like. I smoked marijuana since 8th grade, i'm a Senior now. And actually, I recently quit. I haven't smoked weed, drank, or done any harder drugs since September 18th of this year. The last time I smoked and drank was when I went to this party and people kept on handing me stuff, I was gone, it felt so good yet so wrong, plus, it wasn't worth it for me to get sent away again and I was more than a stoner, I was a druggie, i'm never going down that path again. It was really fun but just not for me, plus I couldn't handle that stuff, I always started saying really weird things, I was very social and danced on top of boats, and other stuff I don't want to mention. Now I have nothing against stoners, it's just not for me.

pathetichobo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

I love weed. Peoples heads get bigger and music sounds better and chips taste better. f*****g legalize this s**t.