for example 13 is cocky rebellious,yeah i got this i know what im doing
So they are rebellious and also curious
fourteen is humbler and more responsible and calculated ,even more adultlike

Im gettin there now but im almost 16

rachel_519
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 May 2012, 2:53 pm

Every teen is different, whether they are NT or not.
Some kids may go through a cocky phase at 13, but others my go through the same phase at 16, or they may never have a cocky phase.
For 15-17 in general, I would say most people are increasingly independent, and they probably think they are more independent than they actually are. They try to act confident and cool, but are often very self-conscious. They may get upset easily if they they they have been insulted or rejected. Their personalities, interests, values, and goals may change quickly and change often because they are trying to find their own identity and they keep changing their mind about who they want to be. Most of them are increasingly interested in dating, romance, etc., and they may have longer, more stable relationships than 13-14 year-olds, but their relationships are still fairly unstable most of the time.
Once again, these are generalizations. Not all teens with be like this. Some teens may go through these phases earlier or later. Differences might be caused by neurological differences (like AS), personality differences, or life circumstances.

RobotGreenAlien2
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2012, 3:03 pm

Late teens?

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2012, 4:41 pm

RobotGreenAlien2 wrote:
Late teens?

Their behaviors i mean