Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Aug 2011, 11:10 am

welll, ive decided its time for me to begin cleaning my room, and this mess is so shocking its actually kind of scary. to start off, i have just now realized thatv spiders have been building webs in the corners of my room, and right now im realizing all the spiders in my room which kind of creep me out. I have papers on the floor left over from 2006, and after you get through all the mounds of laundry ive found that there are candy wrappers pretty much coloring the floor with all their colors, dishes like you wouldnt belie,ve and i still am trying to indentify that nasty smell coming from my closet, not to mention ive found some things in my old dirty dishes that were so disgusting i cant even put them into words. well, this is obviously going to be a big project to make this room less horror movie ish, but i think i can get this room to look like a bedroom again in a few days, anyone else have a room thats almost as bad as mine

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

11 Aug 2011, 11:27 am

My room used to be a pig sty. My mom, sister, grandmother, and I teamed up to clean it. Now it has a new coat of paint on it, new furniture, and a bunch of toys for my nephew. This is probably the best shape my bedroom has ever been in. :lol:

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

It's not bad, but it most certainly isn't good either. I have clothes in the floor, some dirty dishes I need to take downstairs, and computer parts all in my closet.

dopplercb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Aug 2011, 5:56 pm

my room is a wreck. I have papers from college (2000-2006), books galore, stray papers everywhere, trash, clothes, dishes. my room is a sty. but I do have a somewaht clear path to my bed.

I don't have any plans to clean it any time soon. seems pointless, it would be a sty again in no time.

izzeme
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 5:07 am

i prefer the term "organized chaos" for mine.
there is an aweful lot of "mess", but it's organized, to a degree.
i have a pile for dirty laundry, one for clean, one for discarded papers, one for papers i might still need.....

Reindeer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2011, 1:12 pm

Lately I have began to clean my room alot :)
And I don't have anything in my room that I don't use, no toys from when I was 10 even though I only played with Lego...
And I remember to vacuumclean my room and take dirty dishes out after use so it isn't so dirty anymore ;)

pree10shun
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

I need to do some cleaning. I have papers littering the floor that I need to sort. If I didn't have a room-mate I'd prolly be much more messy.

deadinhead
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 1:39 pm

:geek: I keep my room neat and organised.

COCONUT-MOON TURTLE!

Artros
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

My room is a bit of a mess, but I can still find everything I need. I always get great ideas about cleaning but then fail to follow up on them.

SQ: 72/80 (Extreme Synthesiser)
Aspie test: about 150/200 Aspie, about 40/200 NT

dopplercb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2011, 4:48 pm

Artros wrote:
My room is a bit of a mess, but I can still find everything I need.

this. and I like the "organized chaos" of another poster. makes sense to me.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2011, 6:48 am

It's pretty clean overall; some things are usually out of place and there are sometimes things on the floor, but it wouldn't qualify for "messy"/"a mess"/"sloppy"/"pigsty"/etc.

Candles15
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Aug 2011, 5:07 pm

My room remains tidied for about a day after I tidy it and starts being messy again. I've also got a bad habit of leaving dishes out (Specially cups of teas) and After a while they start going mouldy and everything. So, You're not the only one! ;D

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Aug 2011, 8:04 pm

Candles15 wrote:
My room remains tidied for about a day after I tidy it and starts being messy again. I've also got a bad habit of leaving dishes out (Specially cups of teas) and After a while they start going mouldy and everything. So, You're not the only one! ;D

yeah mouldy cups of tea is a very common thing in my room, and its defenitely something thats not pretty to look at lol

Candles15
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Aug 2011, 3:40 am

bradt4evr wrote:
Candles15 wrote:

yeah mouldy cups of tea is a very common thing in my room, and its defenitely something thats not pretty to look at lol

lol yeah, I know what you mean :P

bcousins
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 9:08 pm

Im betting you havent got 8 servers (yes thats 8 seperate PCs) sitting in your room

LostInMyMind
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Aug 2011, 11:15 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
welll, ive decided its time for me to begin cleaning my room, and this mess is so shocking its actually kind of scary. to start off, i have just now realized thatv spiders have been building webs in the corners of my room, and right now im realizing all the spiders in my room which kind of creep me out. I have papers on the floor left over from 2006, and after you get through all the mounds of laundry ive found that there are candy wrappers pretty much coloring the floor with all their colors, dishes like you wouldnt belie,ve and i still am trying to indentify that nasty smell coming from my closet, not to mention ive found some things in my old dirty dishes that were so disgusting i cant even put them into words. well, this is obviously going to be a big project to make this room less horror movie ish, but i think i can get this room to look like a bedroom again in a few days, anyone else have a room thats almost as bad as mine

The way you make your sound.... mine is worse. I have an un-house trained dog and she goes where she likes. The bedside table I have? The entire top is covered in cans on top of cans, most not even empty... Yeah I've struggling with getting myself un-distracted enough to clean.

How coincedental. Extremely messy rooms, cleaning them at the same time, both living in Pennsylvania... :D