Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

kill231
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jun 2012, 1:36 pm

Define this emotion and tell me about one happy moment about your life.

I became very happy when I realized that I had friends who wouldn't turn away from me, people who thought I was interesting enough to get to know better. At first I was at a special needs school for 4 years and I had plenty of friends there and they still remember me. Then I moved to a mainstream school and even though I was most likely the only person with AS there I got a good few friends now. At my first year of secondary school I got some more friends and it proved that my social skills after all the practice is just about at par with NTs.

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 1:47 pm

Congratulations on your success. :)

Happiness is the time that my third grade class was dancing around in a circle on one of the last days of school--every face was glowing, every face was accepting, everyone was, truly and utterly, together. Happiness is when I perform a poem on stage and I hear the applause of the audience. Happiness is knowing that I've done the things that I thought I could never do--making that phone call, making that drive across town, getting into Advanced Choir, making above a 90 on a very challenging math course, ect.

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 3:04 am

I was really happy in the summer of 2005 when I was 8. I had nothing to stress over at that time; I had friends who tolerated me and got along with me; I was content with the things I had; I didn't understand world issues and therefore felt no need to worry about them; and best of all, I was oblivious to my differences and awkwardness.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 11:08 am

7th grade when I was 11.

Had plenty of people to hang around, who appreciated me.
Hung out every Saturday at Borders to read.

Oblivious to my differences. Happiest time of my life.