Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

_DyL_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Oct 2012, 9:56 am

Just wanting to find someone who I can talk to really.
I've never overly had anyone there for me who I can tell anything without them judging, and who understands 100% when I tell them how I feel... :?

Uhm, so yeah,
If anyone wants to get to know me, feel free to pm, post below or whatever I guess
Not really concerned about age, gender, or even hair, eye or skin color. :roll:
Preferably around my age (15) though.. :lol:

Well anywaay, a bit about me..
Firstly, I have Aspergers, found out when I was 12. :)
I enjoy using my computer; I'm on it almost all day at times... I guess, it may be because I don't overly have much else to do.
I'm really into dubstep/techno/DnB sort of music; All the electronical genres. :D
And uhm, yeaah. :D

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2012, 6:04 pm

Hey! I'm 15 as well. I'm turning 16 in February. I'm on my computer a lot too. I like to write (I've been writing a fanfic. It is currently 47 chapters).

I am a High Functioning Autistic. I was diagnosed at around 18 months. How did you find out? What prompted the diagnosis?

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

_DyL_

13 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

gailryder17 wrote:
How did you find out? What prompted the diagnosis?

It started when I was having problems at school with multible teachers, for the first 5 years of school I was just labelled a "naughty" child by not only teachers, but health professionals as well. In grade 6 Mum took me to see a psychologist who asked a few questions and chatted with me for abit then talked to my mother and came to the conclusion that I have aspergers. It made my life a lot easier, teachers better understood me, etc.

As she did not end up offically diagnosing me though, Mum had to fill out a test about 3 or 4 months after that so I could be offically diagnosed.

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Oct 2012, 7:54 am

Hi. I'm 13, and I have Aspergers.
I like to read, write, play trombone and French horn, and learn science stuff.
I like most music.
I'm a thoughtful person, and I like talking to people who respect me for who I am.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2012, 9:23 am

I turned 16 a while back when school was starting. I like listening and learning about others.

PM me, dude.

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2012, 9:24 am

I have AS too, diagnosed 6 years ago. I turned 16 a while back when school was starting. I like listening and learning about others.

PM me, dude.

physicsnut42
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Oct 2012, 9:40 am

Hi. I have aspergers, and I like math and science and things like that. I tend to spend all day on the computer as well.
Not much else to say, I guess :?
Except maybe that sometimes I like to spam emoticons when the post is too empty 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Natalya
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Oct 2012, 11:48 am

I'm fifteen and a girl with Aspergers/HFA.
I'm happy to talk, but I won't reply ASAP, as my computer is, well, a pile of junk.
And if you're interested in programming/computers, I want to talk to someone about programming and Command Prompt and IP addressing. And WireShark.
Non-judgemental - I'm mucked up too.
I like Maths and books.
...I feel like I'm trying to make myself sound good. You don't have to talk if you don't want to. Hope you're okay and all. :)

_DyL_

20 Oct 2012, 11:42 am

Natalya wrote:
And if you're interested in programming/computers, I want to talk to someone about programming and Command Prompt and IP addressing. And WireShark.

I've actually got quite advanced knowledge in batch/CMD. :O
Depending what you mean by IP addressing, I also have quite a bit of knowledge in that area... (Networking, etc)
I haven't used WireShark, though I believe it's a packet sniffer/analyzer.. Which if so, I've used similar programs before :D
I replied to your message by the way :)

TheBlueEyedAlien
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 5:09 pm

I turned 16 last December. Has to be the most....challenging age for me so far. I don't know but it seems with every teenaged year a new challenge is waiting for me. A personal challenge. So yep, 16 gave me the biggest identity challenge of all! :cheers: Nothing bad at all, just extremely misunderstood. *Fold hands* I'm ready to clash heads with society once more. :twisted: Okay, that made me sound like an idiot but I'm trying to stay confident with something that could risk everyone ditching me.
So, yeah. On a serious note, a day after my sixteenth birthday I found out something about myself that...put all of my little peices together after years of wondering why I don't act nor feel like my own gender. And...I feel very very strongly about who I am and what I want to be but where conflict comes in is my acceptence from society and even family. So...my point is, whatever misunderstood problem that you would like to get of your chest or want to talk about, I will not judge. If your going down a difficult road about something that it seems no one can understand or want to hear, I'm willing to listen. :thumleft:
Because, as you can see above, being misunderstood and judged harshly is no new game for me and...well it's not gonna stop. Not for me. :roll:

So, yeah. If you want to PM me, cool. If not, that's completely fine too. Haha! I know I sound unusual! :lol:

Oh, yeah. My interrests are animation, voice acting, sketching and writing. I just think it's epic that with some technology and some animation skills that you can make a fictional world or character come to life. 8)

gailryder17
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 7:07 pm

Been a while since I posted here. My birthday is in two days. Oh my gosh!

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

BlackSkimmer
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Feb 2013, 1:57 pm

You it anyone else can always talk to me. I am undiagnosed with Aspergers which is good for where I live because the schools would rather throw me into the classes for people who have worse mental illness and who can't really learn that well. I can't remember when I found out but I believe that I was still in elementary school.

I like music a lot. I play the flute, saxophone, and the drums. I am not very good with the drums at all though. I also love to play video games, mostly space based games or ones that require strategy to win.

I would love to talk on the forums or through pm.