Page 3 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 9:24 am

It is false.

There is physical maturity which is puberty and than there is mental maturity.

Young girls physically mature first but mentally it is equal yet in different ways.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 9:29 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Sino wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
This is so discouraging girl always treat me like I'm some sort of ret*d kid just because I don't have social skills. How am I supposed to do the first step when all I get is others laughing. I really hate this world why can't all of them die.

Careful. That's the same line of logic Elliot Rodger went down, and wherever he is now, he almost certainly isn't getting laid.

But whats the goal of them living if they don't give me anything? Why do others deserve there love and not me?

No one 'deserves' love along with happiness, success, etc.

This is known as 'entitlement' and it is not a healthy way to think.

If you believe the world 'owes' you something and that you DESERVE love than you are entitled.

The truth is, for ANYTHING, you just go out and try and get it.

If you fail to and cannot than just keep at it.

But, I feel your pain.

Over the years I have also felt robbed and cheated.

I am NOT entitled. There is a difference between being entitled and wanting something.

I want a relationship and love as well but I'm not entitled to it.

It's just when you do your very best and STILL fail, than you feel robbed and cheated.

You want stuff in life, you have to EARN it. But when you feel you HAVE earned it but STILL fail, that is when you can call life unfair.

And yes I agree life is unfair. But that doesn't stop me or let me go down a the Elliot Rodgers path and it shouldn't stop you either...

Keep your chin up. You're 14 - probably the worst time in life for many aspies...

Just focus on making friends and getting a girlfriend.

When you face rejection don't become angry but let it go...

Let all the rejection help you develop strength against it.

Eventually being socially rejected will barely even hurt anymore...

I agree - f*ck all these people.

But let 'karma' do the job for you instead of hurting them yourself...

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 9:38 am

But seriously why do they go with older people its disgusting they're only being manipulated by these predators who should be punished!

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 10:32 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
But seriously why do they go with older people its disgusting they're only being manipulated by these predators who should be punished!

Because they're following the burning desire in their pants, not the reasoning in their heads-- you'll find that most people between ~13-25 follow this approach. My question is why would you want to be with someone that is oblivious to the fact they're being manipulated? They sound like low hanging fruit to me.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 10:37 am

Aristophanes wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Because they're following the burning desire in their pants, not the reasoning in their heads-- you'll find that most people between ~13-25 follow this approach. My question is why would you want to be with someone that is oblivious to the fact they're being manipulated? They sound like low hanging fruit to me.

Because I want to protect them, just one of them so she can be mine!

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 11:55 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Ok, so you view women like a caveman would, so you can't really be pissed off when they act like cave-women and go after a bigger, badder, and more mature protector.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 12:12 pm

Aristophanes wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Aristophanes wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Ok, so you view women like a caveman would, so you can't really be pissed off when they act like cave-women and go after a bigger, badder, and more mature protector.
No I was just trying to tell that I don't want a hooker girlfriend who has sex with anyone!

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2015, 1:37 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Sino wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
This is so discouraging girl always treat me like I'm some sort of ret*d kid just because I don't have social skills. How am I supposed to do the first step when all I get is others laughing. I really hate this world why can't all of them die.

Careful. That's the same line of logic Elliot Rodger went down, and wherever he is now, he almost certainly isn't getting laid.

But whats the goal of them living if they don't give me anything? Why do others deserve there love and not me?

That's a truly disgusting way to think.

Also, I can assure you that most girls your age are not sleeping around. There are also plenty of girls who have never even had a boyfriend let alone a boyfriend a few years older. What, are you strictly talking about somewhat "popular" girls?

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 2:12 pm

Logston wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Sino wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

That's a truly disgusting way to think.

Also, I can assure you that most girls your age are not sleeping around. There are also plenty of girls who have never even had a boyfriend let alone a boyfriend a few years older. What, are you strictly talking about somewhat "popular" girls?
No all of them at my school are like this more than 1000 girls in my school and all of them 14 or older are f*cking sluts!

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2015, 2:21 pm

Sure, continue to think what you want. I highly doubt it.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 2:54 pm

No offense, but calling girls "sluts" isn't very nice. I don't think a potential girlfriend would like that.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 2:59 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
No offense, but calling girls "sluts" isn't very nice. I don't think a potential girlfriend would like that.

If they wouldn't be then I wouldn't say it! Its there fault if I'm calling them that!

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 5:25 pm

Why is it a bad thing for a girl to have a lot of sex or date older males? Coloured your perceptions may be, hmm?

You come across as incredibly entitled. I suggest that you consider the world as not revolving around you and your desires. Many people would find your posts here horribly offensive. If you don't care about that, you shouldn't expect any returns (including respect and affection) - which is fine, if you can live with that (though you don't seem to want to).

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 5:57 pm

Norny wrote:
Why is it a bad thing for a girl to have a lot of sex or date older males?
Because its disgusting, They leave me with the idiotic, obnoxious 12 year olds!

Logston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 May 2015, 6:52 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Norny wrote:

"It's disgusting for girls to have sex... with anybody that's not me." Hypocrite.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 6:57 pm

Logston wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Norny wrote:

"It's disgusting for girls to have sex... with anybody that's not me." Hypocrite.
I never said that. I said that its disgusting from them to leave me, my friends and others with the younger, even more immature 12 year olds. Why can't I be with someone my age huh?