Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Shinobi91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2008, 10:20 pm

Hi there!
I'm a 17 year-old aspie guy and I'd like very much to make some friends here, since it's kinda difficult for me to do so in real life.
I'm just crazy about videogames, manga and anime! I also like reading and practicing karate(although my school schedules make it impossible for me to go to my training facility.) I play the guitar a little bit and I'm looking forward on getting a harmonica!
oh yeah, and I just HATE math and physics!

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 11:17 pm

I'm cool with meeting and making new friends of different cultures. I have a whole family of Koreans friends from my training in Kumdo.

Zequr
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2008, 10:42 am

You can be my friend. Just remember I never want anything bad, just get angry sometimes...

Edit: I am from sweden, 18 and a female. I also like anime, at least the darker forms of anime and play some video games. I am not very girly girly so you might talk to me about almost anything.

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2008, 5:36 pm

Hey Shinobi91, I'll befriend you :wink: . You sound like an interesting person judging by the hobbies you partake in!

Shinobi91
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2008, 8:17 pm

Thanks,all of you! Here's my msn/e-mail address: [email protected]

I just wish to add that I'm of French and Mexican heritage, so aside from English, Spanish and French languages are no problem to me,so if some of you speak a different language than english, we might share a few words and phrases!

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2008, 5:20 pm

Hi! I speak French, Spanish, and English.