Page 4 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

ELLCIM
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2006, 11:49 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Do you guys wear clothes more than one day in a row? I heard alot of Aspies do, and a Aspie guy I just met does. I wouldn't wear it to school more than once, but over the weekend at home, yeah.

Oh yes. That was one of the things that told me something was wrong with me in elementary school, as some students used to say "didn't you wear that yesterday?"

I was notorious for wearing sweatpants back in the mid-late 90s, when they weren't in style and everyone wore blue jeans. I didn't start wearing jeans until I was 13, in 1999. Nowadays it wouldn't be a problem.

I went through high school with a uniform so that wasn't an issue, and now in university nobody really cares, since people dress whatever way they feel like, particularly those living in residence on campus.

alblurt_06
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jan 2006, 2:21 pm

Does wearing a sweatshirt/sweater for more than one day in a row count? :P

Switchfoot
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jan 2006, 9:02 pm

I've got a fairly limited wardrobe. 3 pairs of jeans, half a dozen or so T-shirts, a few pullovers, 10 pairs of identical socks and several pairs of boxers.

I change my jeans/pullovers about every 3 days, and my T-shirts every couple of days. Obviously I change my underwear every day. If an item of clothing actually gets dirty I'll change it then.

I've never considered it odd to wear clothes more than one day in a row.. it just never occurred to me, and I've never had anyone comment on it before.. should I pay more attention to this? :?

Laura
Toucan
Toucan

24 Jan 2006, 11:03 pm

Switchfoot u shouldent. In my wardrobe I have about a doson t-shirts (all look simmaler but different colour) but only wear 6 of them. I have 3 pairs of pants that I would wear I have about a doson pairs of underware. 6 pairs of socks. 3 sweat shirts and jacket like sweat shirt I'll where for a week then clean.

I would wear my pants and t-shirts and maybe under wear for more then one day if I was camping but other wise I will change my clothing daily or for a couple of days if I feel really comfortable in them.

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2006, 12:21 pm

Since I started working, I alternate my shirts every workday and wash them all at the end of the week. Quite often I will wear the same pants 2 or 3 days in a row. I'll wear the same clothes every day after work and on the weekend, until Monday when I have to get back into my work clothes. I'm afraid all my non-work clothes are pretty dirty. Before I worked, I'd wear the same clothes for weeks. Changing or having them washed simply isn't important. My wardrobe contains: 2 work pants, 3 work shirts, 3 tshirts, 2 shorts, a pair of jeans, red tracksuit pants, a white fluffy jumper and some underwear and socks. I have 2 pairs of shoes, black dress shoes and white sandshoes for tennis.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2006, 12:31 pm

ELLCIM wrote:
I was notorious for wearing sweatpants back in the mid-late 90s, when they weren't in style and everyone wore blue jeans.

Im notorious now for the same reason ^_^

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Quincunx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Mar 2006, 4:48 pm

I wear a shirt for about a week. Underwear until they get smelly. Socks until they are too black. Pants whenever I switch (which isn't often). Of course, if I have to go out in public, I put on new clothes (minus the boxers).

Kind regards,
Chris

Teaorcoffee
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Mar 2006, 1:39 pm

I change my clothes after I have a bath, which I have twice a week.

Touretter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2006, 12:48 am

I also were the same clothes for more than one day, and I have T.S.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2006, 3:48 pm

I can wear the same clothes for five days with out caring. Maybe, I'll change my pants or shirt just to fool my parents but that's all. When I come home from school I don't change out of my uniform and everyone always get on my case for it. I tell them that I feel comfortable in them and they still think I'm strange.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2006, 9:37 am

I would but it would be the same kind of clothes but not ones I wore yesterday. Why don't you use close to express your mood. You can use different close to punk people out. I have certain clothes I like that I wish I had more of the same. I can't wear them everyday though. Sometime I like to flaunt my body off but I can;t keep doing it because its too cold out. I cope with this same thing everyday by trying to wear one color. I think I might get extra service at the register if I continue show massive arms. I hope I still get women staring in the summer. I am not gay but lacking love. My mom is moody everyother day. I hate my other family members because they harass me or are moody. I probably will take a shine to any women on this post even If I am not attracted to them. My moods are nuts when I get pleasant it comes out too much. No perverted jokes I am talking about nerotransmitters here. I wish all my clothes were florescent cause I like all the colors and that would help me deal with the issue. Imediately after mood change from rotten and calm I change the way I dress. I pull back the sleves I may pull my hat down so its looks funny.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2006, 9:41 am

Women are calmed by smell of a man sweat its a fact.

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2006, 9:54 am

I ditched the jeans thing. I only wear sweat pants because I want ot be diffrent. I see people in school did not show a shred of decentcy so I decided after some time after high school I did not want to be like them. Everyone here in westerly is like that too. Jeans are so nonfunctional and expensive. I am usually cold and I hate belts and ties. You can;t move as much in jeans. I need to be calm as much as possible I like being doped up the oversurges of serotonin my brain produces so f jeans cause they are restrictive. I am not fat actually nothing fits me because they fall off I have a 32 inche waist and when I work out my abs light up. I can see a six pack starting to form. I would rather have a stretchy waist. I just don't care as much as what other people think as others.

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Apr 2006, 6:33 am

as far a cloths go i have about 3 t-shirts which i rotate. i have a school uniform which is changed thurs morning. i dont like the feel of "cleaned" cloths it always seems harsh.

I also have a hoddie which is washed from time to time and i tend to wear it as much as i can. i have a blue fleece for school

Jamie

iamlucille
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2006, 5:56 pm

wow, i think i'm the only person in here who owns more than 30 pairs of shoes and a bursting closet...

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

05 Apr 2006, 9:53 pm

My God, 30? 8O

I think if you added up all the pairs of shoes I've ever owned you could only get to 20-ish. :lol: