Page 3 of 12 [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2005, 8:13 pm

I cant tell the other girls apart from behind. I dont know why. I think maybe its the clothes. Most of them wear the same think only different colors.

synx13
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Nov 2005, 12:46 am

I only change my clothing after I've showered. I hate putting clean clothes on a dirty body! It's a vector for skin bugglies that's easy to interrupt if you just soap up and scrub between changing clothes to remove all that tasty skin oil and flakiness. I see no reason to change clothes unless you get a chance to clean the rest of you--it defeats the purpose of multiple outfits.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2005, 10:02 pm

synx you meant nasty right? :lol:

Therblig
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Nov 2005, 8:04 pm

Seeing as I go to a public high school, I would pretty much be stoned if I didn't wear something different each day. However, when I find a combination of an outift I really like I tend to wear it more often for a month or so until I find another one. I also follow the loop hole about being able to wear the same thing twice if you're not around the same people. But my clothes always have to be fresh and clean. However, I usually have one pair of jeans that fits me better than all the rest that I wear to school 3-4 days out of the week.

Food wise, I get set on certain foods very easily. For the past year, it has been Ramen noodles everyday.

clever_name
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Nov 2005, 2:18 am

When im realy sick I were the same clothes every day tell im better. :lol:

I am forced to change my clothes(except underwear) every day when im not sick. :cry:

I dont see the point of going in the shower before bed. Your just going to go to bed.

I were my underwear tell it becomes uncomfortable or smells terrible. :lol:

It wont matter if I wear deodorant. I will always smell the same.

Hygiene on scale 1-10 1=You will probably die 10=you have OCD and you cant stop washing your hands

My Hygiene=2

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Nov 2005, 10:14 am

I usually change my shirts and sweatshirts every other day and my jeans every week, unless they get very dirty or very sweaty in which case I change them sooner.

Twitch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Nov 2005, 11:44 pm

I do that frequently. I just get involved in other things and changing doesn't cross my mind. Sometimes I will remember to put on a clean T-shirt if I go out.

"In what concerns you much, do not think that you have companions: know that you are alone in the world."

Henry David Thoreau

Larval
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2005, 12:03 am

I guess I'm weird cuz I wear my shirt for about a week long, change my pants after several weeks, and keep the same boxers even longer. Change socks every few days tho. Sometimes I've been known to change shirts everyday but that's rare.

Twitch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Nov 2005, 9:58 am

I think we'd get on very well. And something tells me we'd keep other people away XD. I notice you're in MD btw I'm in VA, we are practically neighbours!

Larval wrote:
I guess I'm weird cuz I wear my shirt for about a week long, change my pants after several weeks, and keep the same boxers even longer. Change socks every few days tho. Sometimes I've been known to change shirts everyday but that's rare.

"In what concerns you much, do not think that you have companions: know that you are alone in the world."

Henry David Thoreau

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

26 Dec 2005, 4:19 pm

I'll often wear a sweatshirt for an entire week, but with different shirts under it. I'll also occasionally wear pants without their being washed in between, but that doesn't happen often.

violentcloud
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2006, 12:34 am

All my clothes look the same - dozens of white t shirts and black combat trousers. So, people often think I dont change my clothes. Only way you can tell them apart is where the cigarette burns are :P But, I do wear the same jacket every day - It's a leather trenchcoat, so I can't really wash it... and I wear my cowboy hat every day. But again, it's leather...

aspiegirl2
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2006, 12:21 am

Sometimes I wear clothes more than one day in a row; like sweatshirts that go over my t-shirts, and pants lots of the time. I usually don't wear t-shirts more than one day in a row, since they could get dirtier faster with the amount of body odor going in them. I don't wear clothes more than one day in a row if they have obvious dirty spots or something like that; just if they don't look hardly dirty at all.

I'm 24 years old and live in WA State. I was diagnosed with Asperger's at 9. I received a BS in Psychology in 2011 and I intend to help people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, either through research, application, or both. On the ?Pursuit of Aspieness?.

AspieGurl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jan 2006, 6:25 pm

Only when I’m enraptured in an intellectual project and far to engaged to change.

Being a teenager I’m not so bold to wear the same thing constantly plus I like wearing new colorful clothes everyday. The biggest problem I have is I never know when my clothes are dirty. I’m so accustomed to my natural body odor that an outfit that smells fine to me is rather unpleasant to other people.

SuXEed
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jan 2006, 6:57 pm

Personally, I would liek to wear different clothes each day, honestly. We just don't have the money for that kind of wardrobe though, I barely have any clothes. I change socks and underwear every day, anything else stays on for two days unless my drawers are empty...

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2006, 10:23 pm

I do not like to wear clothes that haven't been in the laundry. And since I have to wear a uniform, I usually do my laundry almost every day.

Roybertito
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jan 2006, 10:51 pm

I'm famous for NEVER having any pants because I get taller or wider every month, it seems, so I usually have to wear the same pants over and over.

No one notices, though, because unlike my shirts, I keep my pants clean as possible. With my shirts... sometimes it's impossible to keep them clean.

The only type of clothes I actually am okay with wearing more than once are belts, shoes, and sweatshirts, but that's because those type of clothes are made for repeat wearings.

That and my new glasses - but that's because I need my new glasses!