Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Crocodile
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Nov 2008, 5:07 am

I do it too! Sometimes to imaginary friends :oops: :oops: :oops: (I'm 16) :oops:

Or to someone I really like and does exists, but isn't present at the moment. Sometimes I have a discussion about logics, religion or philosophy with myself, because there is no one who likes to do that, so I have one with myself. :)

I GRADUATED WITH THE HIGHEST GRADES OF MY YEAR!! !! !

SeizeTheDay
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 10:25 pm

Yeah. As long as no-one is around, I talk to them/me for hours.
People already think I'm a creepster. I don't need anymore crap. :?

"The person who knows everything has a lot to learn."

"Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum" (I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am) René Descartes

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 11:11 pm

deleted

Last edited by KaliMa on 25 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loreic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 Nov 2008, 11:11 pm

Ya, When no one's around I usually end up talking to my self :jester: I don't know if this really counts, but I often consider myself like the God of the fictional world I created... Is this healthy? XD

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2008, 11:25 pm

I transited from Imaginary Friend, to Imaginary world, mostly revolving around Pokémon, avoiding the main story as much as possible, along with characters along with it. I also give myself Author powers, but I and me, are a separate deity, at least in my imagination.

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Nov 2008, 2:21 am

I didn't invent an imaginary friend until I was 7 or 8 years old. I just never felt I needed one. The comfort of a pet or a stuffed animal comforted me.

Now, I talk to Jesus, but I don't consider him imaginary.

ayra
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: My invented world, ie Kalia (kuh-lee-uh) or just stuck in Texas rollercoaster weather

26 Nov 2008, 1:04 pm

To put it simply, yes i do.
I have created my own world(s) with it's own people(s) usally based on other people's created worlds.
Like I have my own characters but in the Star wars or Lord of the Rings worlds. And then I also create the way I want to be in this world.
Nobody understands. They think i waste my time. :roll:

My cat is the only one lately to try and distract me from this world.

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2008, 12:21 am

Not aloud. Sometimes, if I'm really spaced out, I'll mumble.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Nov 2008, 10:22 pm

I had imaginary friends when I was a kid, once I told some kids that I had an imaginary friend named Darmy and they picked on me because of it, and lol after that I like kicked one of the guys. LOL!! !! !! !!

http://www.myviewonautismessay.webs.com

turborocker5000
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Dec 2008, 4:00 pm

I'm really encouraged by this topic (thank you to he/she who created it (sorry can't remember who it was!).. anyway, I shall add my piece.

I'm 19 and yep, I still have imaginary friends.. actually I don't know what I would be like without them.

they've evolved.
when I was younger (about 10 years old say) my imaginary friends consisted of actors (I dont mean hollywood etc) I mean acors from programmes such as Casualty and Holby City (UK people will know what I mean) and I had full on convosaions with them about all sorts of things... stuff you'd talk about to any friend to be honest.

Now I'm 19, my imaginary friends now consist of people I know in real life (eg teachers at college)... I will stare at a point on the wall and I will talk about all sorts of things.. about what I'm thinking, how I feel, what I need to do, ask for advise etc)... they even answer me.. I can't explain it.. perhaps you'll know what I'll mean.
I just have full on convosations as though someone was really with me.

Charlie

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2008, 4:35 pm

OMG I thought I was the only one that talks to imaginary people in my head. I just like it more than thinking about things all alone in my head. I used to think I was the only one and I was crazy LOL! I'm a lonely guy who noone understands, so it helps when I'm alone, because imaginary people always do what I want them toXD

ayra
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

Location: My invented world, ie Kalia (kuh-lee-uh) or just stuck in Texas rollercoaster weather

04 Dec 2008, 4:51 pm

Exactly my point! If I can't control my surroundings I will go into my own world and control it. So much easier than telling real people what I think/feel.

My cat is the only one lately to try and distract me from this world.

Hovis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 11:04 am

I had imaginary friends when I was a child - in a way. They were always animals, though, never people, and I didn't really 'play' with them as much as just thought about them and made lists of information about them.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 4:37 pm

I'm 18 years old and I have imaginary friends. They're all from anime I enjoy.

I have an imaginary world called Kalinixta. It combines various elements of all the series I enjoy. My imaginary world is, of course, where all my imaginary friends live, work and play. I interact with them through my alter ego, who is Kalinixta's beloved ruler and commander.

S3L3N3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2008, 12:32 am

Well, sometimes my "conscious" yells at me for doing things I shouldn't (though now that I think about it, it has stopped for a while now) or for not doing things I should. I dunno if that counts.

Alicat1989
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2009, 4:18 am

i dont have imaginary friends but wen i get really upset and start to panic i talk to myself as if i am someone else. so instead of say 'i'm ok' its more 'ur ok ali get a grip calm down slow down breathe.'

or in a more recent case 'omg they have knives why aren't we running?' this was wen me and my friends were being chased by two thugs wiv knives and my fear reaction rooted my feet to the ground and all i did was scream lol. so glad my brother fought them off long enough for my friend to pick me up and carry me to the house. :lol: love them both

so i do talk to myself but only wen i need a voice of reason and no one else is there.