Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Julia_the_Great
Toucan
Toucan

26 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

There's a couple of girls at school who regularly throw insults at people and have threatened to beat me up. One of them actually hit me a couple of times. The other one once tried to and almost succeeded in pushing me off a flight of stairs and also once closed a locker on my head.

I've tried talking to someone, but because they're black, they accused me of discrimination. They do this whenever someone tries to tell on them. Anyone have this happen to them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

when i was in the military ages ago, at my first permanent party posting i was the only white face in an all-black duty section. i was "frozen-out" by my coworkers who would not talk to me. when i entered a room the conversations would stop and i would be stared-at, until i left. i was hated and why i never knew. my guess is that it was a pretty sexy girl GI who was in my slot but was transferred across the highway to another unit, and i took her place. this girl must've been popular with the guys, if ya catch my drift. they missed her and resented that i took her place. i am thankful that there were all of 2 people who were decent, they were both the officers-in-charge of the unit. if it weren't for them, i would have gone AWOL.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

on street court, woman a played the race card on woman b, after making a ratial slur herself!

BigK
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2010, 5:52 am

Julia_the_Great wrote:
There's a couple of girls at school who regularly throw insults at people and have threatened to beat me up. One of them actually hit me a couple of times. The other one once tried to and almost succeeded in pushing me off a flight of stairs and also once closed a locker on my head.

I've tried talking to someone, but because they're black, they accused me of discrimination. They do this whenever someone tries to tell on them. Anyone have this happen to them.

People are going to do whatever they can to avoid getting into trouble.

You need to get everyone who has been bullied by these people to make a complaint together and present clear evidence.

"How can it not know what it is?"