Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 6 of 310 [ 4958 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 310  Next

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 11:56 am

Dear Cockney---

I'm pretty sure that you if you go about weight loss in a healthy way that you won't die. Also, take into account that if you weigh more than 125, but that weight is made up of well-toned muscle that you'll probably look and feel better than if you were just 125 with a larger percentage of fat. Taking drastic measures probably isn't the wisest course of action, but I am working my way down to about 125, too, mostly through an increase in activity and a decrease in bad diet being supplemented with a major increase in a good diet. So, don't do anything crazy, eh, friend?

ericmc783
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Mar 2007, 4:57 pm

This will be longer than most, but will allow me to get some internal s**t out.

Dear cousin,

Today (3-25-07) is your 18th Birthday, as I understand. As of today, you are considered a legal age adult. You are now old enough to buy and smoke cigarettes like a damn pig the way your mom and dad both do, if you wanted to. I don't think you really do though, atleast as well as I know you. You enjoy sports and being active. Heard you broke your ankle not too long ago in a soccer game. tough break.

I should probably care enough to wish you a happy birthday. I DONT though. Nor do I care to see you or speak to you. I am REALLLLLLY dreading this summer when you have your graduation party, and the entire family will be expecting me there. I will make it a point to not enjoy it too much, and make it a point to say as little as possible to you and your dad while not giving the impression upon them or anyone that I want nothing to do with you.

We were close when we were little, as you well know. and im not unrealistic. since you're 6 years younger than me, of couse we're going to grow apart as you get older and more independent with your own friends. But aint it funny how things really get distorted when someone in the family has a neurological disorder that almost noone understands. You wern't very old at all when you realized I was really different somehow. You were maybe 4 and I was 10. You were already on your way to a normal, healthy childhood, socially and all. Meanwhile, I had like ZERO real friends at school, and even though I would get along with everyone, I was just so weird and strange that I never had a bunch of friends coming and going, nor to hang with in a group, as most normal ten-year olds do. I remember very well the time it was made clear that you knew, even from the age of four, that I was messed up. Somehow. You were at my parent's house on a sleepover. I was in the next room and I heard you asking my dad "Uncle Mike, does Eric have friends at his school?". My dad replied "Yes, he does". Which, in a way, wasn't lying. I was friendly with most any kid, and at school- in an adult-controlled environment- they generally accepted me and let me participate in whatever was going on at the playground, and some would talk to me while at school, etc. But we all know what they say about a half-truth...... Its still a whole-lie.

So why am I so disgusted with you? *trying my best to explain without this getting too long*. Lets just say, the situations where and you I both had some friends in common, despite the age difference. I understand you want to hang with them, but you dont have to make it so f*****g obvious you'd rather be with them and run off without me (or make me ride somewhere by myself while you go with them), while they are MY FRIENDS TOO!! !! !! Like the time we hung out at the Anberlin/Emery concert. I got us both tix and you paid me for yours. Yet you call me like 2 days before the show and say Ill have to drive there by myself because you have to ride with Thomas, or whoever, for no reason whatsoever. You also didnt seem to give a f**k that night, once I got in there and it was packed, whether or not I found you guys or not, despite the fact that you knew I didnt have anyone else there with me. You wouldn't have given a f**k if I didnt find you and had to watch the show all by myself, with groups of strangers all around me, all talking to each other. HOW THE DAMN f**k would you like to be in a situation like that?! I would never have done that to you.

Theres other times when you me and your friends, as well as my friends (some in common), were hanging out and it was the same damn s**t, just different examples. You try to subtly pull them away from me while you improve your social status with them. You just dont give a f**k if i have noone to talk to and you're right there. how sick is that?! just how sick are you????

If you saw Ben (not using his real name), who has to be my best real friend right now, alot, then you'd probably be doing the same s**t to him and he wouldnt have time for me. Nor would i be able to have such a good friend because you're so smooth socially and you use your abilites to manipulate people. To manipulate them against me and towards you.

You thought the s**t Jessica* pulled on me was right, even though shes a lying b***h. to lie to me and pretend to like me and be my friend, and to fake forgiveness the way she did, especially when she and I without a doubt used to be such good friends. Now you hang out and you're probably happy she dont like me anymore, and that she hurt me the way she did.

the day your dad completely went off on me last summer, and was uncalled for, you just smiled and told me to "forget it its over". he had no reason to pull that s**t and he'll just do it again if i let him.

A couple years ago when I attempted suicide and ended up in the hospital, you claimed that It was one of the longest weeks of your life and was glad i pulled through. Ive now come to the conclusion that that was a freaking lie too.

I'm sorry im not good enough for you, as*hole. But you wont see me getting fooled by it anymore. I may have some problems with social skills and communication, but that doesn't make me a dumbass. You dont have to treat me like one.

May I never see you again, and make many more friends, AWESOME FRIENDS, that you never ever meet. I will have so many good times and great memories, my life will be complete and full, much more fulfilling than yours.

-Eric

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 9:30 pm

Dear Hymen,

Damn,you were THICK.

-SpaceCase

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 9:45 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Dear Hymen,

Damn,you were THICK.

-SpaceCase

8O Wha???

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 9:54 pm

Starbuline wrote:
SpaceCase wrote:
Dear Hymen,

Damn,you were THICK.

-SpaceCase

8O Wha???

SpaceCase
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 10:20 pm

Sorry. Rape flashback.

-SpaceCase

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2007, 10:23 pm

SpaceCase wrote:
Sorry. Rape flashback.

-SpaceCase

:cry:

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 6:46 am

Dear meat-eaters,
f**k YOU!! !! !! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Look I'm a vegetarian and if your'e not that's fine with me... OR IT WOULD BE IF YOU DIDN'T GO AROUND SAYING "FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DON'T EAT I"M GOING TO EAT 3" OR MAKE MYSPACE GROUPS CALLED "CARNAVOURS UNITE" AND SAY "f**k THE VEGETARIANS! EAT MEAT!" WHY THE f**k CAN'T YOU RESPECT OUR OPINIONS? WHY SHOULD I RESPECT YOU IF YOUR'E NOT GOING TO RESPECT ME? UNTIL YOU ALL PULL YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES AND START SHOWING ME AND THE OTHER VEGETARIANS RESPECT FOR OUR BELIEFS I AN GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE THE CONFORMIST SCUM YOU ARE!! !! AND IF ANY OF YOU FELLOW WRONGPLANETEERS START GIVING ME s**t ABOUT THIS SUBJECT I WILL f*****g KILL YOU AS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SITE WHERE WE ACTUALLY KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE DICRIMINATED AND NOT DO IT TO EACH OTHER!! !
Yours truely,
someone who used to respect the likes of you but doesn't anymore because you don't respect me.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

26 Mar 2007, 3:33 pm

Dear Cheerlessleader,
Heh, ironically I'm a meat-eater, but as usual I respect other's opinions and choices. But I knew you were talking to the ignorant and stupid ones. :)

Tim V.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 3:35 pm

Dearest friend,

Please don't despair. You need to break the bindings that tie you and let your spirit soar. Feel the wind and the rain. Taste them. Physical experiences can trigger better moods.

With love.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 4:39 pm

Dear Pat the Guitar Teacher,

Thank you for believing in me. I'm sorry that I haven't been practicing as much as I should. I don't know why I won't; I really do like to play.
Oh, and I'll try to fake confidence for you, but I don't know how well that will go. I've never really been confident, and I don't think faking it will work well. But I'll try. I've been practicing that, but I screw up even more then. Whatever. Oh, I'm getting those blasted riffs down. It's just that lick I can't get.
In any case, I'll be more diligent in practicing from now on. You're nice, and I appreciate that.

Sincerely,
Heather

Three years!

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 10:29 pm

KBABZ wrote:
Dear Cheerlessleader,
Heh, ironically I'm a meat-eater, but as usual I respect other's opinions and choices. But I knew you were talking to the ignorant and stupid ones. :)

Tim V.

Dear KBABZ,
fair enough. You've earned my respect.
Mel

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

26 Mar 2007, 11:24 pm

Cheerlessleader wrote:
KBABZ wrote:
Dear Cheerlessleader,

Tim V.

Dear KBABZ,
fair enough. You've earned my respect.
Mel

Dear Cheerlessleader,
*award*
Plus, I'm a friend to anyone. I'd gladly adjust my eating habits to stay pals and such.

Tim V.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2007, 11:32 pm

Dear Washakie Cafeteria:
No! I don't want sausage in my spaghetti!!
-one pissed off student

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 1:29 am

Dear weather,
It seems that autumn is finally setting in.
is this the case, or are you just playing another trick on us?
Yours truly,
Mel

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 8:51 am

Dear graduate school programs that sent me rejection letters,

Screw you guys, I'm going home. No, wait, no I'm not. I'm going to an apartment in a better location and getting a job.

-shadexiii

Dear graduate schools I haven't heard back from,

About those applications....get back to me on that. It is getting awful close to the end of that window when you said you were sending letters. Thanks. Oh, and a mailbox is dead because of you....and an excessive amount of alcohol. Be quicker next time.

-shadexiii

Dear humanity,

I'm tired of all of these games that seem to permeate all aspects of life. You wanted me to play without a full rule-book, I said no. Once I figured out the missing rules, I decided the games suck after about five minutes. Please either get rid of the games, or find some better ones. I vote for either Wii Bowling or one of the Final Fantasy games.

-shadexiii